Hearts World TV - Downloading clips

Gards

Wonder if anyone can help. Before the web site revamp, you used to be able to download the HW clips (game highlights, pre match press confs etc). But can't seem to find a way to do that now.

My connection over here is slow as **** and trying to watch a stream of the highlights is impossible - keeps stopping and starting.

Would prefer to download and then watch....can anyone help?

Jam Tarts 1874
Wonder if anyone can help. Before the web site revamp, you used to be able to download the HW clips (game highlights, pre match press confs etc). But can't seem to find a way to do that now.

My connection over here is slow as **** and trying to watch a stream of the highlights is impossible - keeps stopping and starting.

Would prefer to download and then watch....can anyone help?

There seems to have been some work done to the files to stop you saving them, I noticed this towards the end of last season. I suppose the suppliers of the high-lights (Setanta) are fed up with their property ending up on YouTube.

Download the new RealPlayer. Allows you to download any video (even youtube).

Thanks - had thought of that but detest RP with a passion - get's its grubby hands into all parts and you can never get rid of it easily.

Archived