NINTENDO WII

jambolass1000

jambolass1000

Thinking of buying one but not sure what is the best package to try and aim for. Any advice would be appreciated.

honestly darlin the fun lasts a few months, i know i had one myself. really recommend another platform!

Not sure what you mean by package.

Essential games are Zelda, Mario Kart, Wii Fit (if you can get hold of it) Super Mario Galaxy.

Agree with Big Mitch but I think that is mainly due to it being a social console where it's only really fun if you are playing with other people. So if you have a flat mate or family in your house that will play pretty regularly then it should be okay.

after you have played it a maximum of ten times you will be sooooooo bored with it, i promise!!! the interactivity is good but the games are on a par with a playstation one! mine was a waste of money.

just my opinion, i know some folk love them :)

after you have played it a maximum of ten times you will be sooooooo bored with it, i promise!!! the interactivity is good but the games are on a par with a playstation one! mine was a waste of money.

same here if u have pal who u can swap games with for it if no i wouldn`t bother mines never on , even the kids are like no thanks

hadn't had a console for about a decade until i got one. Best purchase i've made in long time. I love it.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

i agree with the social part of things

I live on my jack and I bought one and tbh I've played it half a dozen times hence why its for sale here

Captain America

I play my Wii all the time, if you get Wii fit should defo buy they gr8, also got a horse racing game which is pretty good called G1 Jockey, but don't under any circumstances buy Top Spin tennis for the Wii, it is by far the worst game ever, i traded in after only losing 3 points the whole month i had it. Too easy, Wii Sports tennis is far better.

Buy the Wii play as you get remote with it and some good wee daft games on that.

My GF has one. Its good.

Paper Mario is pretty good.

The social thing is fair enough, but thats if you're playing games designed for multiplayer, if not its fine.

just depends what games your into really. Personally i think the games on the wii are far better and more varied than the PS3 and 360.

I play my Wii all the time, if you get Wii fit should defo buy they gr8, also got a horse racing game which is pretty good called G1 Jockey, but don't under any circumstances buy Top Spin tennis for the Wii, it is by far the worst game ever, i traded in after only losing 3 points the whole month i had it. Too easy, Wii Sports tennis is far better.

Buy the Wii play as you get remote with it and some good wee daft games on that.

No wonder you are happy with the Wii if you think Wii-play is value for money!

Malinga the Swinga

The best console I've bought. Kids love it and it is far better than I thought it would be. WII Fit is excellent and agree that G1 jockey is good as well. I'm rubbish as Mario KArt but fact you don't need controllers to be wored in is good.

Just one warning, don't play it near a window as anyone who can see in will think you are having a fit.

Archived