Official Hearts v Motherwell match thread

Cobblers

Apologies for starting this so early but I'm off on holiday first thing in the morning and just had to say.....

C'mon the Jam Tarts!

Charlie-Brown
1-0

Karipidis

:P

You'd probably get at least 25-1 for Karipidis as first goalscorer....worth a ?2 bet if he starts. :)

North Berwick Jambo

Have a nice holiday mate!

Any early team news? :P

C'Mon Hearts!!

:jambobanana::jambobanana::jambobanana:

jambosean75

for some reason , i feel really excited about this season.

theres something about csaba that makes me think he will be our best manager for a long time.

and more importantly i get the feeling that vlad trusts and respects him.

don't know why i believe this but i do.

for some reason , i feel really excited about this season.

theres something about csaba that makes me think he will be our best manager for a long time.

and more importantly i get the feeling that vlad trusts and respects him.

don't know why i believe this but i do.

It's called pre season optimism. I think all fans have it, although I think the Hobos have now had there's knocked out of them.:)

Main challenge tommorrow for me is getting unpacked and finding a PC with speakers by 3.00 p.m.

C'mon the jam tarts!

I was wondering around Mirdif (Dubai) yesterday with my new away top on. Fully 3 Jambos approached me and asked what I thought the score would be today. There are plenty jambos around generally.Motherwell worry me a little in truth. They had a good season last up.

HOWEVER optimism in particular suggest maybe we can tank them 4-1.

I am really looking forward to seeing Obua. He really does look the goods and his goal against Orlando with Kaiser Chiefs was described as a brammer ( in their way!). :107years:

Apologies for starting this so early but I'm off on holiday first thing in the morning and just had to say.....

C'mon the Jam Tarts!

Where ye off to Cobb? Hope you get to a pc by kick off time! It won't be the same without you!

C'MON THE HEARTS!

Lynn:mj_zivili::ninja:

maroonlegions

morning all , well thats me up ,kids woke me at 7am:eek:, cannae wait for my pre- match beers:mj_zivili: and meeting up with the mates , just hope it does not p*** down too much today , got my new home top yesterday AND I WANT TO WARE IT:badmood:, get in there the jambos lets show passion and hunger today.:flagwave::107:

Forza Cuore

Can't wait! Let's get tore right in about this shower of buckie swigging wannabe weedgie neds. :)

Hope we start the process of putting them back where they belong...Division 1. And hope I McGhoo is first manager chopped.

Getting flutterbies noo! Hope we play a blinder and knock a few past this lot!

Lynn:mj_zivili::ninja:

1-1 Zaliukas O.G :sad:

Irvine Jambo (90+3) 2-1 JTs. :D

He did tell you he was the greatest football player ever, having spells with Real, Barca, Inter, Bayern and Hearts, right?

The Old Tolbooth
Oops meant palma bloody predictive text

Have a good one mate, don't get into the same mess you were in in Belfast ;)

I'm in Newcastle on a stag and am heading up for the game (heading back down after)

Is game in doubt due to weather?

I'm in Newcastle on a stag and am heading up for the game (heading back down after)

Is game in doubt due to weather?

Nah mate - it's only spitting up here at the moment.

Nah mate - it's only spitting up here at the moment.

cheers mate

appreciate it

Tommy Walker
Just landed in palms. Just need a bar with a pc now

if I'd just landed in palms, I'd be quite happy to find a bar without a pc :)

Best

TW

Dalstonjambo

I know hearts will win today and here's why....

Up at 6.45 am this morning, season ticket in pocket, raring to go....

Got to the tube station, no tubes, had to pay 30 quid for a black cab to kings cross, made my 8am train to auld reekie by one minute and had to hobble down the platform on crutches as had knee surgery last week.

Train then did not move for 2 hours, apparently some idiots stole the overhead cable outside stevenage, so no trains south of there could travel till they fixed it. Said train would leave at 10.30 arriving in at waverley at 16.45.

Result? Sheepish jambo, crutches and all, back on the tube, hearts scarf still on, missing the first game cos of some chavs, relying on sky sports news and kickback...

And why do I know the jt's will win? Cos my day can't get any worse? Can it???

COME ON THE HEARTS

Greedy_Jambo
I know hearts will win today and here's why....

Up at 6.45 am this morning, season ticket in pocket, raring to go....

Got to the tube station, no tubes, had to pay 30 quid for a black cab to kings cross, made my 8am train to auld reekie by one minute and had to hobble down the platform on crutches as had knee surgery last week.

Train then did not move for 2 hours, apparently some idiots stole the overhead cable outside stevenage, so no trains south of there could travel till they fixed it. Said train would leave at 10.30 arriving in at waverley at 16.45.

Result? Sheepish jambo, crutches and all, back on the tube, hearts scarf still on, missing the first game cos of some chavs, relying on sky sports news and kickback...

And why do I know the jt's will win? Cos my day can't get any worse? Can it???

COME ON THE HEARTS

Thats a lot of bad luck. I've had one of the worst few weeks of my life with getting fined ?290 and my motorbike stolen. if that makes you feel any better.

winston churchill
heard there is a pitch inspection at 1pm:eek:, anyone here anything about it.:mad:

NO

kennygarland1
morning all , well thats me up ,kids woke me at 7am:eek:, cannae wait for my pre- match beers:mj_zivili: and meeting up with the mates , just hope it does not p*** down too much today , got my new home top yesterday AND I WANT TO WARE IT:badmood:, get in there the jambos lets show passion and hunger today.:flagwave::107:

You want to WARE it do you?Started on them beers already have wee(pish);)

Geoff Kilpatrick

'Mon the famous. 2230 here in Melbourne as the long nights start again!! :)

Ryan Gosling

Hearts: Banks; Thomson, Zaliukas, Berra, Wallace; Kingston, Karipidis, Stewart, Driver; Ksanavicius; Mole. Subs: MacDonald, Mikoliunas, Nade, Makela, Cesnauskis, Jonsson, Rapnik.

C'mon the Jam Tarts!

Yet you are online now... hmmm attention seeker;)

Archived