Kingston - 18/1 to be 1st goalscorer

duckandcover

heartsfc_fan

Certainly is worth a punt...

mmmmm what's the odds on Hearts 2-1 and Kingston 1st scorer?

Might be worth a pound.

Commander Harris
For tomorrow's game on Bet365, must be worth a punt.

indeed.

a danger from set peices and we might well struggle to score from open play. I think he'd be a decent bet.

duckandcover
Certainly is worth a punt...

mmmmm what's the odds on Hearts 2-1 and Kingston 1st scorer?

Might be worth a pound.

100/1

Sexton Hardcastle

Hel maybe be on the pens as well? Not that we'l be getting any.

100-1 x ?5 = ?

The Future's Maroon

I'll be taking both!

?3 on 2-1 Hearts and Larry first goal.

Seperate ?5 bet of Larry first goal

And my usual lucky 15 bet on first goalscorers (although Robbie Keane going to Liverpool doesn't help me as I always had Torres and Keane down last season) - recommend this to anyone who can get their bookie to accept it....if you get lucky one week and get 3 or 4 right (usually odds of min 4/1) your looking at a bloody good return.

And my usual lucky 15 bet on first goalscorers (although Robbie Keane going to Liverpool doesn't help me as I always had Torres and Keane down last season) - recommend this to anyone who can get their bookie to accept it....if you get lucky one week and get 3 or 4 right (usually odds of min 4/1) your looking at a bloody good return.

Whats a lucky 15 bet? Whats your system?

Selkirk_Jambo

Kingston does look a decent price.

At a bigger price, big Zal looks decent value at 28/1 e/w. Kingston can put a dead ball on a tee and early season marking tends to be sloppy.

I am hoping that we will finally get a good season out of Kingston.

I hope that the first time the manager sees Kingston down pretending to be injured (and thus putting the rest of the team under pressure) that he will get a rollicking - and then the second time immediately substituted. Same for lack of effort when the opposition have the ball.

He has the talent - but needs to lift his workrate enormously. No time for prima donnas.

The Old Tolbooth
Whats a lucky 15 bet? Whats your system?

A lucky 15 is a bet where you pick (horses, dogs, football teams, first goalscorers etc) and put them all on the same slip. The bet then consists of

4 x single bets

6 x double bets

4 x treble bets

1 x roll up

Totalling 15 bets.

So if you get 2 out of 4 winners you get paid the follwing, 2 x singles and 1 x double etc, hope that makes sense.

I'll be having some of the 18/1 on Larry bagging first goal that's for sure, another good bet is Falkirk to beat der hun at 6/1. :dribble:

The Future's Maroon
A lucky 15 is a bet where you pick (horses, dogs, football teams, first goalscorers etc) and put them all on the same slip. The bet then consists of

4 x single bets

6 x double bets

4 x treble bets

1 x roll up

Totalling 15 bets.

So if you get 2 out of 4 winners you get paid the follwing, 2 x singles and 1 x double etc, hope that makes sense.

I'll be having some of the 18/1 on Larry bagging first goal that's for sure, another good bet is Falkirk to beat der hun at 6/1. :dribble:

Cheers for saving me typing that all out!! ;)

4 x single bets

6 x double bets

4 x treble bets

1 x roll up

Totalling 15 bets.

Interesting...anyone care to follow it up with an example?

Archived