Another wee dig - pRoddy Forsyth

The Wicker Man

scots civil war

theres no point in debating this on here,try firing off a salvo or two to the cretin himself.or even his employers

his email contacts are on this thread

after listening in disgust at his grovelling,appeasing,embaressing,unamusing 90mph diatribes,masquerading as match reports and usually featuring the weedgie vermin on radio 5live over the past few years,this latest piece of journalistic sexual disease has proved without doubt........

hes a **** !!!!!!!

Seymour M Hersh
theres no point in debating this on here,try firing off a salvo or two to the cretin himself.or even his employers

his email contacts are on this thread

after listening in disgust at his grovelling,appeasing,embaressing,unamusing 90mph diatribes,masquerading as match reports and usually featuring the weedgie vermin on radio 5live over the past few years,this latest piece of journalistic sexual disease has proved without doubt........

hes a **** !!!!!!!

You are in many ways absolutely correct SCW but it's still quite good fun to be able to noise him up directly.;)

Was there actually anything in the article that was inaccurate?

I am the only one who was concerned that in his interview, when asked about Hearts winning the league he answered by saying it was more important that we played younger players so that maybe they could go on to better teams? Is nobody else concerned that this is all he is interested in?

What happened to the plans for winning the SPL & the Champions League?

Just proves again that Vlad cannot be trusted. He says the things we want to here at the beginning to get all the fans onside & then totally moves the goalposts.

Vlad is a far bigger ****** than Roddy Forsyth. He has no class in defeat and no class in victory & is a general embarrassment to this club.

As a newcomer to this country Vlad was asked by a predatory press lynch mob wheteher he thought Hearts could win the League, Euro Champions etc. Whether he believed it or not he replied "yes", and why not have those ambitions if you had planned to invest heavily in a team.

The headlines which screamed out from the papers bore little resemblance to the actual quotes Vlad made. They mocked him from day one for having the temerity to hope he could challenge the two Glasgow Giants.

He was taken aback by this and decided to go to war with the press, a war he could never win, especially when some swallow every slanted headline, hook line and sinker without actually reading the quotes.

Now decide what you want from Vlad. Does he state he wants to win trophies or does he say we won't. Either way the Press will have a go, its a shame when supporters of our club do the same thing.

Was there actually anything in the article that was inaccurate?

Was there anything accurate?

We learned Vlad has a Rolls Royce with a private number plate.

Lucky Barsteward wish it was me

"Vlad conveniently waited tiil Kaunus had won the game before ranting about the Scottish Mafia"

What did Forsyth expect a post match interview while the game was still in progress.

Players will improve to go to a better team, Celtic Rangers?

Happens to every team just ask Blackburn Rovers, Tottenham etc christ even Man Utd struggled to hold on to a player. the Celtic and Rangers quotes came fron Forsyth not Vlad. One thing you can be sure of though, they will go on Hearts terms, unlike the past when they went for a pittance when the OF showed up.

Volatile commodities, a bank, under performing scottish football club, selling houses to fund a stadium.

Theres a Scottish Club over performing?, 99% of banks will come out of the current ***** smeling of roses, thought we were building a hotel and leisure, commercial outlets within the new stand

Vlad is far from perfect but he seems to hate the OF and the GFA and there lackeys in the press as much as I do, and that will do for me.

ernie winchester
Was there anything in the article that was actually newsworthy and impartial? Every club that isn't in the upper echelons of club football will have to sell players on - be it from a lack of assets or from the players own desire to move on and, to be honest, I don't find those comments in the least bit upsetting.

Vlad's comments were blatantly designed to irk the journalists that have given him pelters since he came to tynie. Worked rather well, I think. Good on him. :)

Everything that turdbag Forsyth has written stinks of bitterness.

Glad I saw this post Monkfish. I was starting to think that I was the only one who thought it was obvious that Vlad was simply treating Jim Spence with the contempt he deserves, and was basically toying with him. A lot of people on here appear to have taken every one of Vlad's words literally.

ernie winchester
As a newcomer to this country Vlad was asked by a predatory press lynch mob wheteher he thought Hearts could win the League, Euro Champions etc. Whether he believed it or not he replied "yes", and why not have those ambitions if you had planned to invest heavily in a team.

The headlines which screamed out from the papers bore little resemblance to the actual quotes Vlad made. They mocked him from day one for having the temerity to hope he could challenge the two Glasgow Giants.

He was taken aback by this and decided to go to war with the press, a war he could never win, especially when some swallow every slanted headline, hook line and sinker without actually reading the quotes.

Now decide what you want from Vlad. Does he state he wants to win trophies or does he say we won't. Either way the Press will have a go, its a shame when supporters of our club do the same thing.

Spot on!

Nelly Terraces

Actually feel sorry for Forsyth. Envy is such a cruel emotion, you can tell it's eating away at him. Vlad can afford a Rolls, you can't, deal with it you brat. His (pub?) team dumped your overhyped clowns, face up to it, don't go gobbing off ranting in the newspapers. This piece of bile is just that, a rant. Quite embarrassing for a grown man to act in such a manner in public.

One good thing about the internet, it's shown talentless nobodies like this up, as I can read more thoughtful and well written pieces by people on forums such as this (no, really!).

Spiers article is pretty good (at least tries to lend some evidence to his arguement/views), hope the bloke's wrong about us coming 6th, but with us startiung the season with literally the same squad that finished last, he might have a point.

How dare Vlad, a millionaire, arrive in a Rolls Royce.

How dare Vlad have a private plate for said Rolls Royce.

And how very dare he wait till AFTER the match before commenting on it.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Spiers article is pretty good (at least tries to lend some evidence to his arguement/views), hope the bloke's wrong about us coming 6th, but with us startiung the season with literally the same squad that finished last, he might have a point.

I'd say that's a pretty accurate assessment, although I'm hoping for better

Just for a little bit of devilment I sent this.

Dear sirs,

Could you ask Mr. Forsyth what is wrong with a multi-millionaire owning and using a Rolls Royce? Is he so bitter and twisted because "his beloved Rangers" were punted from Europe by the Heart of Midlothian's B team that he has to resort to petty and personal attacks on Mr Romanov? I'm sure the owner of "his beloved Rangers" has a penchant for fast and very expensive motor vehicles so why not start every article writes about "his beloved Rangers" with a description of Mr Murray's latest wheels?

Should the focus of his bitterness due to "his beloved Rangers" being out of Europe before the SPL begins (a feat I thought only able to be accomplished by the wee team in Edinburgh, Hibernian, by the way) not be aimed at Mr Murray and of course old Wattie? Surely a snide swipe at the Heart of Midlothian's majority shareholder is not something to be condoned by this newspaper let alone an article within it. Of course we, and especially the citizens of Manchester now know how well fans of Rangers react when beaten in Europe.

Kind regards

Ho Ho - I sent this to Roddy (funnily enough, I've not had a reply yet!) :confused:

"I could feel your pain, reading your article about Romanov's Roller.

Must have been difficult for one so clearly passionate about Rangers to take it so tight from a team of Hearts rejects. However, GIRFUY! Ho ho ho!!

Love

Kevmacd"

Just for a little bit of devilment I sent this.

Dear sirs,

Could you ask Mr. Forsyth what is wrong with a multi-millionaire owning and using a Rolls Royce? Is he so bitter and twisted because "his beloved Rangers" were punted from Europe by the Heart of Midlothian's B team that he has to resort to petty and personal attacks on Mr Romanov? I'm sure the owner of "his beloved Rangers" has a penchant for fast and very expensive motor vehicles so why not start every article writes about "his beloved Rangers" with a description of Mr Murray's latest wheels?

Should the focus of his bitterness due to "his beloved Rangers" being out of Europe before the SPL begins (a feat I thought only able to be accomplished by the wee team in Edinburgh, Hibernian, by the way) not be aimed at Mr Murray and of course old Wattie? Surely a snide swipe at the Heart of Midlothian's majority shareholder is not something to be condoned by this newspaper let alone an article within it. Of course we, and especially the citizens of Manchester now know how well fans of Rangers react when beaten in Europe.

Kind regards

Dunno what Murray drives now but I saw him getting out of a big Merc about ten years ago. What was he driving when he got his legs mashed? Was he a rich boy racer?

marshallschunkychicken
I've seen a few people, including quite a few posters on here, pick up on Vlad's quote ''This might be the way for them to go to better teams."

am I the only one who doesn't take Vlad at face value for this particular statement? Given the context of the interview, which was basically a polemic on the Scottish footballing system I think this was more a sarcastic dig at the way football in Scotland works, with youngsters being developed by clubs only for Rangers and Celtic to pluck the best ones up(invariably to sit on their benches).

oh, and Roddy Forsyth, MA HA!!!

Have to say, that's exactly how I took the quote as well. not only has he taken a dig at the OF buying up all the talent with a sarcastic suggestion that Hearts will fall into line with this, like the rest of Scottish football, but Forsyth has failed to see the irony and taken the hook in quite majestic style.

Wonder who looks foolish now... :rolleyes:

buca junior

While we are all having a jolly at Rangers expense, back patting and praising Vlad I think we must remember one thing..........it was Romanov's Lithuanian team Kaunas that humbled Rangers, not Heart of Midlothian. If we have another sub-standard season will everyone still be so enthralled at Kaunas' victory.

Doctor FinnBarr
While we are all having a jolly at Rangers expense, back patting and praising Vlad I think we must remember one thing..........it was Romanov's Lithuanian team Kaunas that humbled Rangers, not Heart of Midlothian. If we have another sub-standard season will everyone still be so enthralled at Kaunas' victory.

Yep!

:)

Seymour M Hersh
Dunno what Murray drives now but I saw him getting out of a big Merc about ten years ago. What was he driving when he got his legs mashed? Was he a rich boy racer?

I believe that might be an accurate comment. Someone also told me drink was allegedly involved but I honestly don't know if that's true. He's recently been driving a Bentley GT and other such run of the mill motors.

marshallschunkychicken
I believe that might be an accurate comment. Someone also told me drink was allegedly involved but I honestly don't know if that's true. He's recently been driving a Bentley GT and other such run of the mill motors.

Was it not a motorbike accident?

The accident happened after either a Dalkeith rugby game or training session (played in the same team as my dad). Drove a sports car, maybe mg, Jensen or similar, but the MIM empire was still in its infancy. In fact the story goes that it was the help he received from the rugby community that helped his business empire to flourish as it did.

Roddy Forsyth makes what could be construed as valid fiscal points- valid in the short term that is. I've heard many financial pundits discuss the present situation, but no one has ever said that it would last for ever. In any case, isn't Edinburgh bucking the worst of the trend.

That said, such considerations have no place in the sports sections of the press, and only serve to reveal Mr. Forsyth as a envy-ridden, sarcastic, puerile, churlish blue-nose, who seeks to deflect attention from the pathetic showing of Rangers by an irrelevant rant against Heart of Midlothian and its owner.

It is really sad to see such a total lack of objectivity from a journalist employed by a, so-called, quality newspaper.

They still dont get it ..............

:rolleyes:

Exactly what I'm thinking Jayel and it's highlighted perfectly in this comment:

before issuing his customary rant about how Scottish football is run by the mafia

Do Forsyth and the other media diddy's think Vlad's saying Scottish football is actually run by the Camorra or the Cosa Nostra?!? :confused:

Sorry Roddy you complete donkey, he's saying it's run like the mafia. i.e. everyone with vested interests looks after themselves and they don't like outsiders upsetting the applecart. :mad:

Since mr bitter face Forsyth is such an expert in club owners finances , he will no doubt be well educated on mr murrays recent business ventures.

Selling the majority of Murray international metals just before the boom in metal prices and using the cash to plough into land and property just before the big craaaaaaaash!

However as murray continues to trouser all the profits from catering ,car parking and ticketing at ibrox he won't have to worry where his next bentley is coming from.

Thunderstruck

It was only a fleeting glimpse but I am sure I passed Walter Smith in a big Rolls or Bentley in Bearsden last April - probably on his way to Murray Park.

So, if it was him, a mere manager driving a Roller - what would Roddy make of that!

John Findlay

The OF along with the S(G)FA and 95% of the Scottish(Glasgow) media have been a cosy cartel for the last one hundred years at the least.

Vladimir Romanov comes along and to put it bluntly treats the OF(like they have been treating the rest of us) as something he has stood on with his shoe and he detests the smell.

The cartel dont like it one bit and like politicians play dirty and do anything within their means to rubbish the man at every opportunity.

Keep rubbishing them VR. I just wish more in the Scottish game had your backbone.

John

Jam Tarts 1874
The OF along with the S(G)FA and 95% of the Scottish(Glasgow) media have been a cosy cartel for the last one hundred years at the least.

Vladimir Romanov comes along and to put it bluntly treats the OF(like they have been treating the rest of us) as something he has stood on with his shoe and he detests the smell.

The cartel dont like it one bit and like politicians play dirty and do anything within their means to rubbish the man at every opportunity.

Keep rubbishing them VR. I just wish more in the Scottish game had your backbone.

John

We need more Romanovs, Leveins, Hughes and less hibs and Aberdeens.

john brownlee

John

like the usual suspects that post on here every five minutes. I have come to the conculusion that ewan is not the only jurno that posts on here envey is a terrible thing when it controls your thoughts

At the next rankers game at tynecastle I think I will wear a yellow shirt

Archived