Romanov Spotted

EH32 9FP

Evening all.

I hacked my way around the Kings Course at Gleneagles today and got drenched to the marrow. Lost 3 balls and 3 putted 4 times.

Got treated to dinner in the hotel afterwards and who should be in the restaurant? Vlad and some fairly tasty looking bird.

I didn't have a chance to approach them as I only noticed them when they were leaving the restaurant.

Maybe here for the weekend's match.

Evening all.

I hacked my way around the Kings Course at Gleneagles today and got drenched to the marrow. Lost 3 balls and 3 putted 4 times.

Got treated to dinner in the hotel afterwards and who should be in the restaurant? Vlad and some fairly tasty looking bird.

I didn't have a chance to approach them as I only noticed them when they were leaving the restaurant.

How many fairways did you hit?

Any hole in ones?

Enough sand in the bunkers?

What atoss p..

Ron Burgundy
Kickback really is in decline...:(

It's people like you who need to get a life.

Agreed.

We get half a dozen threads whenever Kingston nips to Tesco's for a bag of sugar.

Someone spotting Vlad at Gleneagles is more worthy of a thread than random Hearts player buying groceries.

suit youreslf then m8 i'm not really bothered what you say to me i was only saying someone else called him a hobo why am i getting abuse?

You told him to get a life for making a thread about Romanov being in the country and possibly here for the weekend, which would be a change. harvey05 isn't much better, his comment would probably describe him better than the OP.

Agreed.

We get half a dozen threads whenever Kingston nips to Tesco's for a bag of sugar.

Someone spotting Vlad at Gleneagles is more worthy of a thread than random Hearts player buying groceries.

You never see any of these Tesco threads moved to The Shed...:(

jambo2aswell

if true the guy was only telling us that he had seen vlad what's the problem with that to many people on here think they own kickback idiots.

skacel is barry
suit youreslf then m8 i'm not really bothered what you say to me i was only saying someone else called him a hobo why am i getting abuse?

perhaps you should consider that it was you who gave the OP abuse simply because he pointed out that he seen Vlad today. This is a Hearts forum and some might consider that an appropriate place to share this info. :rolleyes:

point of the thread.

romanov is in scotland.

this is news because he very rarely is nowadays.

the thread seems fair enough to me

Ron Burgundy
You never see any of these Tesco threads moved to The Shed...:(

Exactly WTF. Has Romanov suddenly no more involvement with Hearts.

There is a thread about Ewan Cameron still in the Terrace but one about our owner gets shunted.

Bizarrre.

Exactly WTF. Has Romanov suddenly no more involvement with Hearts.

There is a thread about Ewan Cameron still in the Terrace but one about our owner gets shunted.

Bizarrre.

He could be over to watch the match against Motherwell and talk about signing targets. Still....the OP is a **** and this thread isn't Hearts related.

Ron Burgundy

Mods.

Could this thread be placed back in the terrace or at least a reason be given for it being shifted.

He could be over to watch the match against Motherwell and talk about signing targets. Still....the OP is a **** and this thread isn't Hearts related.[/QUOTE]

:confused:

Has Vlad left Hearts then????

Evening all.

Which restaurant was he in?

Gutted! Somebody interesting actually comes in for once and I manage to miss it because I have the day off :mad:

He could be over to watch the match against Motherwell and talk about signing targets. Still....the OP is a **** and this thread isn't Hearts related.[/QUOTE]

:confused:

Has Vlad left Hearts then????

It was sarcasm :D

Which restaurant was he in?

Gutted! Somebody interesting actually comes in for once and I manage to miss it because I have the day off :mad:

I was in the Fairly Restaurant .

A call to the reception should confirm that Vlad was/is there.

Nice grub, BTW.

I was in the Fairly Restaurant .

A call to the reception should confirm that Vlad was/is there.

Nice grub, BTW.

The posh one then :P

Us regular staff aren't good enough to be allowed in there.

If only he would go out golfing I could serve him some lovely food at the wonderful Halfway House on his way round.

Good to hear that he's in Scotland for the time being anyway

The posh one then :P

Us regular staff aren't good enough to be allowed in there.

If only he would go out golfing I could serve him some lovely food at the wonderful Halfway House on his way round.

Good to hear that he's in Scotland for the time being anyway

I thoroughly enjoyed the day, and even my poor golf and the weather didn't detract from the experience.

I do like Vlad's taste in women!!

There is no way he could stay in Lithuania when the front page headlines here are all about poor rangers getting knocked out of Europe.

Expect quite a few pics and quotes in the sundays.

Getting it up them with a big smile on his face.

:)

Keep rubbing it in Vlad

Mr Quagmire
Evening all.

Aye smell shhhhiiiiiittttteeeee.

Aye smell shhhhiiiiiittttteeeee.

Agreed, but for some reason the mods are letting it go and have also deleted :hobofish: comments. Weird one...

Agreed.

damn it!! all this time i've been waiting at ASDA!!

Stewart MacD
Evening all.

I think there is a rather painful thread in the Shed about this.

Still, it's good to know VR's in Scotland. Are you sure there wasn't a third party with them, perhaps a Mr Riordan? You should have whipped out the trusty mobile for a pic.

Vlad dining with a tasty bird in Gleneagles? Hmm. Sounds like Vladimir might be up to no good. Let's hope his wife doesn't read Kickback...

Archived