Hibs - survive or die

Therapist

Do you want the filthy leithers to survive or die?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you want the filthy leithers to survive or die?

Following on from the other thread, what would you want to see?

Hibs to go bust and vanish forever, or Hibs to survive so we can continue to humiliate them and enjoy the "derby experience"?

Please bear in mind that if you choose the first option there is always the very slim chance that they might win the Scottish Cup.

Ibrahim Tall

Die.

A few years ago i'd never have hoped it but the feelings of the majority of their fans towards us is more than clear, **** them.

Ron Burgundy

Having seen recently the great delight they took in hoping for our own demise eg.Cala flat counters etc I would love it if they went bust.

Gone forever.

Hobos no more.

Kaput.

I would dance on their fecking gravestone.

Patrick Bateman

I enjoy the regular thrashings we dish out to them and would no doubt miss them if they went. I'd rather they struggled on the brink, continuing to be our little source of amusement for the next century or so.

In saying that, I'd wet myself laughing at the thought of Hibernian being wiped from the face of the earth. Wallace had the right idea :)

Please bear in mind that if you choose the first option there is always the very slim chance that they might win the Scottish Cup.

:rofl:

Slimmer than an anorexic stick insect on the slimfast plan!

Has to be 'survive'. Derbies with Livi? No ta!

Guest jambomickey

i want them to survive because you can't beat derby day and it's a fantastic weekend when we do them

this_is_my_story

Hibs to survive, and to continue to be our gimps forever!

Besides, if they were to go under, they'd no doubt come up with some methadone induced pish such as "Aye, but if we'd survived, we'd huv mair derby wins than youse by 2020 and youse ken it likes"

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I'd much rather they survived. Hibs are to be pitied, the Old Firm are for despising. (Not that I want them to die either, I love to hate people/things!)

chester copperpot
I'd much rather they survived. Hibs are to be pitied, the Old Firm are for despising. (Not that I want them to die either, I love to hate people/things!)

Here's another spin on it. Not going to start a thread. Would you take a Hibs Scottish Cup victory that guarantee'd them going bust that same season.

Now thats a toughie.

winston churchill

i'll go for the mr.mercer option.

flush them down the pan and take a blow torch to the sangiro.

Having seen recently the great delight they took in hoping for our own demise eg.Cala flat counters etc I would love it if they went bust.

Gone forever.

Hobos no more.

Kaput.

Pretty much sums up my feelings perfectly.

Following on from the other thread, what would you want to see?

Hibs to go bust and vanish forever, or Hibs to survive so we can continue to humiliate them and enjoy the "derby experience"?

The same chance that a pig with a very convincing wig will fly past my window. Which is why it makes it worthwhile every year when they ****** up again. Do we want to stop at 107?

Do we want to stop at 107?

I'd be delighted to stop at 107 if it meant they no longer existed. :)

Everybody loves Baz

I wouldn't give a Flying Elmer if their season never got off the ground!

$ilvery_Moon

Survive. I quite like Hibs as they are now. Pathetic, small and in our shadow. I would (seriously) miss them if they were gone.

chester copperpot
The tick tock brigade?

Would be poetic justice after the last 3 years.

I have a very good pal thats a Hibee. I'd feel for him for the length of time it took me to txt him and wind him up.

The rest, no way. Would much prefer Cellick and Rangers to go first though.

chester copperpot
DIE !!!!!! BIG TIME

If they do go bust, I'd love Talk 107 to hold a competition for hearts fans to be the one that pushes the button to the dynamite to demolish the place.

Mind you, I've probably got better memories of the san giro than any hibs fan.

i'll go for the mr.mercer option.

flush them down the pan and take a blow torch to the sangiro.

Correct answer for me.

georgeparkdb
I have a very good pal thats a Hibee. I'd feel for him for the length of time it took me to txt him and wind him up.

The rest, no way. Would much prefer Cellick and Rangers to go first though.

Totally agree, I would really miss beating the Hobo's on a regular basis. Much better the great unwashed from glasgow go first.

Buffalo Bill

Survive.

I love the derby. It's fun.

But I do wish it were only twice a year, to really make it something to savour for weeks to come.

Sorry guys, but life would be dull without it.

Buffalo Bill

Gigolo-Aunt
Survive.

I love the derby. It's fun.

But I do wish it were only twice a year, to really make it something to savour for weeks to come.

Sorry guys, but life would be dull without it.

Buffalo Bill

Yup.

Life would be boring without the Falir Globetrotters across the city.

chester copperpot
Yup.

Life would be boring without the Falir Globetrotters across the city.

I think I've spent too much time on fatherlesschildren.net to have any sympathy for them.

They really hate us, and all their narrowminded supporters want us burried.

Whats good for the goose and all that. I know I know that we should rise above it but I cant.

I love derby's though, and I guess we'd all miss them.

Ach I'm all confused again.

If we killed them off, there'd be no reason for you to be confused ever again. It's the sensible option. ;)

Peter Olivers Army

Gone forever.

Hobos no more.

Kaput.

A very fair answer

But you missed mentioning those trolls on their website....hibsnomore.net has a good ring to it.

hold a competition for hearts fans to be the one that pushes the button to dynamite the place.

Auctioning the right to destroy the Metha Dome would raise enough money to clear Hearts debt and build the new stand. :)

chester copperpot
Auctioning the right to destroy the Metha Dome would raise enough money to clear Hearts debt and build the new stand. :)

As long as I won ;)

Remnants of Standards

Oh god save us from yet another Hands off Hibs campaign. I'll personally give them my life savings if it means not having to suffer endless fund-raising Proclaimer gigs, and John Leslie getting all dewey-eyed for the cameras (again).

Let's have a bit more class than them lads and lassies.

Sure, it'd be fun to give them all the stick back they've given us with added interest, but, sadly, we need the points.

Let's keep them in their wee box boiling and stewing away in their hatred for us. Personally we should move on from them and target the Old Firm instead, rather than our insignificant other.

am i in the minority in thinking that hibs make being a jambo worth it?

1:no matter how bad we are,we usually still beat hibs most seasons

2:its fun to see their dreams broken each season

3:its even more fun watching their obvious jealousies being put into writting

4:they sometimes beat the OF

5:derby days are great

AVY2_thumb.jpg

J.T.F.Robertson
I think I've spent too much time on fatherlesschildren.net to have any sympathy for them.

They really hate us, and all their narrowminded supporters want us burried.

Whats good for the goose and all that. I know I know that we should rise above it but I cant.

I love derby's though, and I guess we'd all miss them.

Do you believe that place to be truly representative of their support, though? A genuine question, as I'm not sure of the answer myself. I have my doubts they are. Ask yourself, of the weeteamer mates / family you may have, is our extinction their main wish in (football)life? I'd have to say, (and I'm familiar with both categories) the answer is a resounding, no.

IMO, the type of all-consuming hatred displayed by the Sergeys, Mikeys, Degenerates et al, toward us, says more about them, than anything else.

Still can't stand the feckers, right enough. :mad:

Cappuccino Kid

Wanted Wallace to close them down and would be more than happy for them to go out of business now.

I remember signing the Hands Off Hibs Petition back in the day. I genuinely felt that what was happening was very wrong indeed.

Given my experience of Hibs Supporters since then especially when the Pieman had taken us to the Brink my mindset has changed

Back then I'd have voted "Survive" and written a plea for other people to show solidarity with fellow our football supporters across the city.

tynie_Flats_thumb.jpg

Now. I'll just abstain

LiamWallace

would love the mogs to die gubbing them at fester rd wouold be missed but would be worth it to shut the smug ***** up.

shaun.lawson

Survive. We'd be lost without them, just as they would be without us. Think about it: where would Hibs be without all the warrior poet, anti-establishment, underdog nonsense? And where would we be without them being around to make us feel all big and successful?

Meanwhile, I'm not sure if the OP's thought this through properly. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe he'd rejoice in the demise of Celtic, Hibs and Aberdeen. Frankly, if all of that ever happened, where would that leave us? Who'd be our rivals? Would we develop some deep seated hatred for Motherwell, Falkirk, or Inverness Caley Thistle? :confused:

I believe he'd rejoice in the demise of Celtic, Hibs and Aberdeen.

:)

Correct. But don't worry, football like nature is adaptable and would evolve. A new Scottish football order would soon be established and we'd have a competitive league without the bigotry, violence and nonsense that these three bring to the table.

:)

Correct. But don't worry, football like nature is adaptable and would evolve. A new Scottish football order would soon be established and we'd have a competitive league without the bigotry, violence and nonsense that these three bring to the table.

So Rangers, in your esteemed opinion, are innocent of bringing bigotry to the table? :)

So Rangers, in your esteemed opinion, are innocent of bringing bigotry to the table? :)

As well as violence and nonsense of course...

Archived