***NOT*** the CIS 2nd Round Draw(edited title)

Inglis3901

Alloa vs Aberdeen

Ayr Utd vs Partick Thistle

Clyde vs Dundee

Dundee Utd vs Dumbarton

Dunfermline vs Hamilton

Falkirk vs Airdrie Utd

Hearts vs Greenock Morton

Cowdenbeath vs Hibernian

Inverness CT vs Brechin

Raith Rovers vs Kilmarnock

St Johnstone vs Arbroath

St Mirren vs Livingston

I thought it was only teams in Europe that got a bye. Why aren't rangers in the draw.

:rofl::arf:

maroonlegions

CIS 2ND ROUND!

Hearts vs Greenock Morton:)

Cowdenbeath vs Hibernian:107years::107years::107years::dribble:

W've got one of the harder draws -- Morton are full time and will bring a decent support through -- on a midweek night we will not get a large home support so tough game ahead.

Because all the teams who qualify for Europe always get a bye into the 3rd round as the 2nd round would have been played round about the same time as the 3rd qualifying round of the Champions League.

Clearly that wouldn't affect Rangers now but if they changed it now it would affect the whole process.

Because all the teams who qualify for Europe always get a bye into the 3rd round as the 2nd round would have been played round about the same time as the 3rd qualifying round of the Champions League.

Clearly that wouldn't affect Rangers now but if they changed it now it would affect the whole process.

Thank you for that explanation. ;)

Just to clarify. The Co-operative Insurance Cup 2nd Round draw has not taken place yet. It is pencilled in for next week, possibly Monday, but the PR company who look after Co-operative Insurance are currently working on the specific date and location.

And to be totally sure I just rang our colleagues at the SFL.

I'd rather pop this one here than see it go any further. Perhaps the moderators on here can make the subject quite clear that it is not the 2nd round draw.

Thanks,

Lawrence

Just to clarify. The Co-operative Insurance Cup 2nd Round draw has not taken place yet. It is pencilled in for next week, possibly Monday, but the PR company who look after Co-operative Insurance are currently working on the specific date and location.

I'd rather pop this one here than see it go any further. Perhaps the moderators on here can make the subject quite clear that it is not the 2nd round draw.

Thanks,

Lawrence

What the hell is the OP then :wacko:

Surely someone's not just made up the draw!

Thta's worse than not understanding sarcasm :eek:

Thanks,

Lawrence

Someone has some explaining to do. :rofl: That wasn't bad for a wee windup then, OP.

I've no idea folks where it came from.

Someone alerted me to the thread very quickly so we were able to clarify.

I thought I was going out of my mind as we just had a converation in here about the draw this morning and possible dates/times/locations.

I checked the PR company and SFL as I did suddenly doubt myself (well it hasn't stopped raining) and I think they thought I was mad!

Cheers,

Lawrence

Guest casper
What the hell is the OP then :wacko:

Surely someone's not just made up the draw!

Thta's worse than not understanding sarcasm :eek:

Will rangers be in the real draw then?

copied and pasted from hobos.net

sorry folks

*phew* apparently some killie fan's TAMB account was "hacked" and the "hacker" posted the fixtures. How sad!

that was confusing!!! just as a side, are the cis cup games in our season books?

With the cup top up I think we're going to get individual tickets posted out to us. Although for some reason I thought only one of the cups was included this year. Anyone clarify?

Seymour M Hersh
W've got one of the harder draws -- Morton are full time and will bring a decent support through -- on a midweek night we will not get a large home support so tough game ahead.

But looking on the bright side..........................................we're still in it!:rolleyes:

Will rangers be in the real draw then?

It would be a lovely case of rubbing their noses in it if they were. :)

the cup top up only reltaes to the scottish cup. i remember in years gone by you got cis tickets in your book but i dont see any this season. clarification would be great

MackaysCentreSpot
With the cup top up I think we're going to get individual tickets posted out to us. Although for some reason I thought only one of the cups was included this year. Anyone clarify?

If you took the SC top up the tickets will be sent out to you.

The CIS Cup is not included in your ST this season but seemingly you will be able to buy your own seat at a reduced price for any CIS Cup home games.

If you took the SC top up the tickets will be sent out to you.

The CIS Cup is not included in your ST this season but seemingly you will be able to buy your own seat at a reduced price for any CIS Cup home games.

Marvellous, cheers MCS. :)

I've no idea folks where it came from.

Someone alerted me to the thread very quickly so we were able to clarify.

I thought I was going out of my mind as we just had a converation in here about the draw this morning and possible dates/times/locations.

I checked the PR company and SFL as I did suddenly doubt myself (well it hasn't stopped raining) and I think they thought I was mad!

Cheers,

Lawrence

Lawrence... you sure the old firm mafia havent drawn it already and it will be announced next week?

;)

Archived