Where Does Everyone Sit???

Inglis3901

Was in Section N for a good decade but defected to Section G because they are better singers.........:band2::whistling:

Only thing is, i`m 140 quid lighter than usual.:(

Everybody loves Baz
Section D row 7

I bet you sit right behind me :cool:

thedeekster

I have moved from Wheatfield stand Block C Row 22 Seat 20 and am now in N2 Row H Seat 33 as it was ?200 cheaper...and I could sit with me mate who was seated behind me in Wheatfield.

I just hope that you lot sing a bit more than those that I have sat with for 10years!!

Roll on Saturday!!!

winston churchill

i sat at the top of C from the day the stand opened.

this season, i have moved over to N3.

Section Q, Row F.

Pillars can be a pain but always dry.

Also know at 3pm who is doing the half time draw. They usually sit in the comfy seats in front of me.:)

Got my first ever season ticket in front row of Section X. Is that area of the ground really as dull as everyone makes out?

i sat at the top of C from the day the stand opened.

this season, i have moved over to N3.

Fine choice sir. You won't regret it.

Unless you're near the foghorn-voiced moaner who sits just behind me! With any luck he'll have moved seats!

me and my son are in g row 8. although saturday we will be in section a as he is one of the 22 mascots for the game he is one of the away stripped mascots.

Chris Benoit
Section G-Row 21.

was nearly beside you stanley! went in to ticket office on saturday asked for section G row 20 seat 13 or 15 so i could get beside my bro, got into car and the missus looked at ticket and noticed i was in row 21 seat 14 so i went back in only to be told that row 20 seat 14 was sold!!! after i stopped laughing and informed the daft bint that i knew as it was my brother who bought it i finally got a ticket for the seat i wanted and it only took 25 mins!

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
block w row 22

great view when shooting our way in the second half.

mince when we score at the school end in the first half( mind you we never did that much last year )

I sit in the same row as you. Good view of the action.

Fine choice sir. You won't regret it.

Unless you're near the foghorn-voiced moaner who sits just behind me! With any luck he'll have moved seats!

Was in N3 two year ago...

Is their still a boy that stands up and shouts the strangest things... can be about anything... sometimes racist, usually late.

The Old Tolbooth
cool, I'll keep my eye out for you. You haven't grown your hair long since the last time I saw you or anything like that? :P

I think that would be scientifically impossible mate :confused:

Deek, I'll be the one with the veins sticking out my neck and the multi coloured face every time the ref makes a bad decision ;)

Rudi Skacel
Section R Row B

Close to me.

Me and my nephew (whos first season it is this year) will be in Section R Row D Seats 24 and 25. Cant wait. Was in Section B row 1 last year. awful. I didnt know what was worse, getting wet from the rain or the splashes of water falling on you from the roof of the stand :P

Ha to give up my seat, section E ,11-13, due to work commitments, was not paying ?455 and miss half the games, should still manage to get to a few this season though.

Its a great seat(view) and great bunch of guys around, will miss it

I think that would be scientifically impossible mate :confused:

Deek, I'll be the one with the veins sticking out my neck and the multi coloured face every time the ref makes a bad decision ;)

John

I know who you are, you are brother of Shreck, otherwise known as Andy68.

Got my first ever season ticket in front row of Section X. Is that area of the ground really as dull as everyone makes out?

ITS WHAT YOU MAKE IT M8, this is the second year here you'll hear me anyway row 2 seat 2, say Hi if ye want?? a the end of the row , within shouting distance to abody and they hear ye. Last season the lovely Boruc kept giving me a lovely stare and blessing himslelf, what a lovely man, NOT!!!! HATE THE MAN

Cyprus Jambo

Section T2, Row C. Cheap and wet. Please let the females behind move this season. Can't listen to shopping stories any more!!!!!!!

used to sit in section b in the wheatfield row 16 ( aye u`ll miss me not) going tomorrow to find seats elsewhere as we can`t afford wheatfield did ask Martian when phoned to ask y myself and hubby hadn`t renewed asked if Vlad would do what the Hibs do let us pay up with adding anything on, think he was lost for words lol but he said no :)

ITS WHAT YOU MAKE IT M8, this is the second year here you'll hear me anyway row 2 seat 2, say Hi if ye want?? a the end of the row , within shouting distance to abody and they hear ye. Last season the lovely Boruc kept giving me a lovely stare and blessing himslelf, what a lovely man, NOT!!!! HATE THE MAN

I'm in Row 9, seat 12, will probably see you on Saturday :thumb:

did a quick upgrade from Main Stand Block N2 Row B Seat no. 67 (would have got soaked to the skin!) TO Block R Row K seat no. 36.

2-1 to the boys on Saturday, BTW !

I have moved from Wheatfield stand Block C Row 22 Seat 20 and am now in N2 Row H Seat 33 as it was ?200 cheaper...and I could sit with me mate who was seated behind me in Wheatfield.

I just hope that you lot sing a bit more than those that I have sat with for 10years!!

Roll on Saturday!!!

I think I am in the seat behind you. I'm just looking forward to being able to stand up.

Midfield Dynamo
Section R Row B

First season in nearly 20 years now I'm back living in Edinburgh

Proper excited about going top of the league on Saturday

Are you Kenny Ritchie:)

The Old Tolbooth
John

I know who you are, you are brother of Shreck, otherwise known as Andy68.

Heh heh, makes a change from me getting called Shrek.

jamtartsandbees

Section P row F

Nice view of the fun and games in section N. Going to miss the first game though:sad:

Was in N3 two year ago...

Is their still a boy that stands up and shouts the strangest things... can be about anything... sometimes racist, usually late.

Can't say I've noticed him. Mind you, there's a few odds ones in N3!

JAMBOn_et_fromage

D22. Moved from C to get away from girls slavering pesh all game. I moved seats to section B for Robbie's testimonial and guess who was right beside me! Hope to God they've not moved season tickets as well!

Section P, row P, lucky number 13.

My new season's resolution is to make it to games on time so that the people who stand to let me in will stop thinking I'm a complete nightmare. :biggrin:

Archived