I've caved.

The Merse

Well, season starts on Saturday and up till now I hadn't bought my season ticket. Have had one around 15 years or so and really didn't think I was going to get one.

But, I've caved in. I can't help myself so I'm off to the ticket office now to get myself sorted out.

Mon the Hearts!

Dr. Bapswent
Well, season starts on Saturday and up till now I hadn't bought my season ticket. Have had one around 15 years or so and really didn't think I was going to get one.

But, I've caved in. I can't help myself so I'm off to the ticket office now to get myself sorted out.

Mon the Hearts!

You pretending to be 'real' fan now? ;)

Buffalo Bill
You pretending to be 'real' fan now? ;)

I wonder if he'll spot anyone? :P

Buffalo Bill

Seymour M Hersh

Mon the Hearts!

Glory hunter!!!!:mad:;)

I am the same

I believe that csaba is getting on with the job of picking the team

I renewed yesterday Section N upper 6 years in a row

I wonder if he'll spot anyone? :P

Buffalo Bill

If he does, I'm sure he'll have his handshame at the ready. :P

Mon the Hearts!

welcome back:)

Forza Cuore

Mon the Hearts!

Good on you...you know it makes sense!!

The Old Tolbooth

Mon the Hearts!

Where did the wee maroon and white stripy sheep icon disappear to? ;)

marshallschunkychicken

Mon the Hearts!

Well done mate.

That's the spirit! :cool:

Pants Shaton

Looking forward to Saturday.

I can't remember a season where I've been so unsure of how things will pan out. I can imagine us comfortably beating Motherwell but just as easily visualise a repeat of last year.

Time will tell.

Mon the Hearts!

I was the same mate, caved in last saturday and am BUZZING for the weekend!

Have a funny feeling were gonna have a good season this yr!

'Mon the JT's!

Era Macaroons

Mon the Hearts!

I tried Pot-Holing once, great fun.:rolleyes:

Congrats on your purchase.

I wonder what happened to all the folk who swore they'd never be back, and even more hilariously insisted that those of us who HAVE renewed were to blame for the current state of the club.....

Their silence has been deafening recently.

I wonder what happened to all the folk who swore they'd never be back, and even more hilariously insisted that those of us who HAVE renewed were to blame for the current state of the club.....

I think we should move forward together (TM?) into our Brave "New" World and leave recriminations in the past. It doesn't do any favours to anyone.

United we stand etc etc

Pants Shaton

I think you'd struggle to find anyone who said they would never be back.

You'd find plenty people who were with-holding their season ticket money until Romanov delivered on his January promise of an experienced manager with full responsibility. That was certainly my position.

The only person to blame for whatever state the club is in is Romanov. It would be naive, however, to suggest that the threat of reduced season ticket sales could not have had an impact - whether it did or not is another question (and the answer is probably no).

I think we should move forward together (TM?) into our Brave "New" World and leave recriminations in the past. It doesn't do any favours to anyone.

United we stand etc etc

Well said Boris.

I think you'd struggle to find anyone who said they would never be back.

You'd find plenty people who were with-holding their season ticket money until Romanov delivered on his January promise of an experienced manager with full responsibility. That was certainly my position.

The only person to blame for whatever state the club is in is Romanov. It would be naive, however, to suggest that the threat of reduced season ticket sales could not have had an impact - whether it did or not is another question (and the answer is probably no).

I recall numerous threads with folk saying they'd renew when there was a manager in place.

I recall numerous folk stating they wouldnt be back till Romanov is gone.

I recall a few folk who in particular stated that those who HAD renewed are in fact to blame and will be responsible if or when the club goes under.

I recall numerous threads with folk saying they'd renew when there was a manager in place.

I recall numerous folk stating they wouldnt be back till Romanov is gone.

I recall a few folk who in particular stated that those who HAD renewed are in fact to blame and will be responsible if or when the club goes under.

That was then, this is now.

Leave it. What good does it do to pick at old wounds?

The future is in front of us all, not behind us.

The last couple of seasons have seen Hearts fans bickering and squabbling amongst each other over matters that were for the most part conjecture on both sides. Now that isn't to say that we shouldn't debate certain topics, but as we approach a new season can we at least to begin with put all that bull behind us and try to focus on the new season.

I want to bicker about who should be playing up front, or the formation or why so and so was subbed. I want to bicker about why we only won 3-0 instead of 5-0 (:rolleyes: hmm...)

scots civil war

................maybe to you mr schaedler,your cheap jibes find an amused punter such as yourself,the rest of us are getting on with our lives and digesting the very positive changes made by the baltic banker.......

silence my arse !!!! lol

Despite the progress made rcently there are genuine questions that still need to be answered before everyone can be 100% behind all club matters.

We should not hide from this fact and indeed should continue to pressurise those in charge for answers -- this is not being anti anybody but is realistic especially when we have seen this good time scenario before and seen it all tumble around us.

So be happier and more optimistic but have one eye open for the brick wall ahead !!!

That was then, this is now.

Leave it. What good does it do to pick at old wounds?

The future is in front of us all, not behind us.

The last couple of seasons have seen Hearts fans bickering and squabbling amongst each other over matters that were for the most part conjecture on both sides. Now that isn't to say that we shouldn't debate certain topics, but as we approach a new season can we at least to begin with put all that bull behind us and try to focus on the new season.

I want to bicker about who should be playing up front, or the formation or why so and so was subbed. I want to bicker about why we only won 3-0 instead of 5-0 (:rolleyes: hmm...)

Are you blind?! It was the ref who done us!!!!

Archived