the snip

eddie fenwick

It was easy Eddie, the only pain was the needle insertion.

It took 10 minutes in Kirkliston Health centre and my wife sat and watched. :cool:

jackjambo22

It took 10 minutes in Kirkliston Health centre and my wife sat and watched. :cool:

No trust you :dribble:

The view of the aerial photo of Edinburgh on the ceiling in the place in Dean Terrace is nice ...

... as the guy is doing what he does.

Get a lift home. You feel OK at first but then it's like you've been hit with a baseball bat.

Just checking, was she?

;)

the wifes on at me to get it done:dribble:views please chaps(not of yours)

Me too, Eddie. I told Mrs X there wasn't a chance in hell that someone was going for my bollox with a scalpel.

Also, as mine are made of steel it would be a futile exercise in any case!

Doctor FinnBarr

Think Linda maybe do it soon.

:rofl:

Darth Jambo

Just had it done at Dean terrace and the aerial view of Edinburgh is nice, although difficult to concentrate on when a chappie is fiddling with your bits! the op is itself is nothing the aftermath in my case has been a disaster, b***ocks the size of golf balls, muchos bruising and burst stiches.

Sure it's short term pain for long term gain and all that but don't rush!!

Bugsy Siegel

The day I got it done was the CIS Semi Final back in January against Rankgers. Feck knows how I managed it but was at the game. Can't really remember it though as was in bloody agony once the anasthetic wore off. :eek:

Nucky Thompson
Just had it done at Dean terrace and the aerial view of Edinburgh is nice, although difficult to concentrate on when a chappie is fiddling with your bits! the op is itself is nothing the aftermath in my case has been a disaster, b***ocks the size of golf balls, muchos bruising and burst stiches.

What's the long term gain mate:) I can't think of the benefits of becoming a jaffa:p

Are you saying it makes your balls shrink ? :eek::P

I'm impressed. You're married and still having sex with her.:eek:

The day I got it done was the CIS Semi Final back in January against Rankgers. Feck knows how I managed it but was at the game. Can't really remember it though as was in bloody agony once the anasthetic wore off. :eek:

At least it gave the rest of us a laugh that day!

eddie fenwick
I'm impressed. You're married and still having sex with her.:eek:

maybe she wants to start doin it again:dribble:

Get it done ya wimp!!!

Told you that story the day about my pal.... be warned;)

eddie fenwick
Get it done ya wimp!!!

Told you that story the day about my pal.... be warned;)

i know why you want me to get it done;)

Get it done ya wimp!!!

Told you that the day

Eddie

Are you having De Ja Vu with that above statement:dribble:

i know why you want me to get it done;)

You are encouragable Eddie. Wait until John gets a hold of you.

eddie fenwick
Eddie

Are you having De Ja Vu with that above statement:dribble:

oh,the shivers down my spine

By the way I think we might have got away with it;)

I think not:rolleyes:

Wait till big bad john gets home:eek:

alwaysthereinspirit

Had it done for my 38th Birthday. Was not that painful but had a fight with my wife on the way home. She deliberately hit every pothole driving home. :sad:

Doctor FinnBarr
I think not:rolleyes:

Wait till big bad john gets home:eek:

EF's getting it in the neck tonight (so to speak) is he not?

I became a Jaffa about 15 years ago.

It was very straightforward.

Done in 10 minutes.

You feel the first needle going in (thats the one which freezes your Baltics)

After you get home, just keep taking strong painkillers every 4 hours for about a day, and you'll be ok.

If it does go wrong, then remember the old saying - a snip here, and a snip there, and Boab's your auntie!

Got it done about a year ago, wouldn't have bothered if I'd known the wife wasn't immediately going to turn back into the sex kitten I fell for many years ago! Also, dunno how to put this but basically the sensation of the ejaculation isn't quite as intense any more. Oh, I forgot to mention, I thought I'd be the hero and was back at work by lunchtime on the day I had it done, felt like I'd been kicked in the knackers every day for about 2 months afterwards.

On the plus side, no more unexpected little darlings!!!!!

EF's getting it in the neck tonight (so to speak) is he not?

makes a change from me getting grief

Maroon Mayhem
Had it done for my 38th Birthday. Was not that painful but had a fight with my wife on the way home. She deliberately hit every pothole driving home. :sad:

Would hate to see what your Missus has planned for your 40th!!!! :eek:

Better call Saul
Got it done about a year ago, wouldn't have bothered if I'd known the wife wasn't immediately going to turn back into the sex kitten I fell for many years ago! Also, dunno how to put this but basically the sensation of the ejaculation isn't quite as intense any more. Oh, I forgot to mention, I thought I'd be the hero and was back at work by lunchtime on the day I had it done, felt like I'd been kicked in the knackers every day for about 2 months afterwards.

I need it done asap I have a fifth monster (just like in V ) on the way in november I thought all my troubles were over too :sad::confused:

Well you've convinced me.

Bollox to having that done:confused:

Chlamydia (sp) seems less painful and has the same effects

Maroon Mayhem

I got mine done privately in Darlington and have to say I didn't feel one bit of pain either at the time (the pre-med was superb - think a bottle of your fave sprirt!) or after.

?500 well spent!

The prospect of an Eliza Dushku/Leelee Sobieski threesome wouldn't make me go through that.

On you go however Edward - and let us know how it turns out.

;)

Hi folks I dont post very much but seen this and had to reply.Have to say the deseeding wasn,t to bad during or after. The worst bit for me was the pre op shave which they give you no idea of how far you have to go. You have to start with stretching the old nut bag like its a ship sail to try and get a decent shave ,then its a bit like painting the door standards in your house,once you start your not sure how far to go,Go on give it a go the wife pished herself laughing watching me try and remove 34 year worth of hair...

Doctor FinnBarr
Hi folks I dont post very much but seen this and had to reply.Have to say the deseeding wasn,t to bad during or after. The worst bit for me was the pre op shave which they give you no idea of how far you have to go. You have to start with stretching the old nut bag like its a ship sail to try and get a decent shave ,then its a bit like painting the door standards in your house,once you start your not sure how far to go,Go on give it a go the wife pished herself laughing watching me try and remove 34 year worth of hair...

Isn't there a lacky that shaves you? Or better still a student nurse!

:dribble:

Hi folks I dont post very much but seen this and had to reply.Have to say the deseeding wasn,t to bad during or after. The worst bit for me was the pre op shave which they give you no idea of how far you have to go.

Aw, FFS.:sad:

Doctor FinnBarr
If only..purley diy am afraid.Itches like fek when it grows back aswell:(

Keep shaving it?

:wacko:

Konrad von Carstein
Also, dunno how to put this but basically the sensation of the ejaculation isn't quite as intense any more.

Kegels ;)

The Old Tolbooth
Isn't there a lacky that shaves you? Or better still a student nurse!

:dribble:

I had to shave my knackers myself and all I had at the time was a bloody great big electric shaver with a bit that flicked out that looked like an offensive weapon (yes I'm still talking about the shaver ;)), I remember whilst I was doing it I was shechtin myself thinking, one slip of the wrist and I'll save the surgeon a flippin job! :eek:

I think you should get it done Eddie, you won't feel a thing mate, honest........ ;)

570831.JPG

Never realised it was so popular. I can''t really see any benefit, she could just jump onto the pill! Nothing permanent but does the job.

Archived