what chance of a call off

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

seeing that it has BEEN P***** DOWN ALL FECKING DAY and more of the same TONIGHT AND TOMMOROW :eek:, does anyone think the game against the Well could be called off, i know its only Wednesday but if this weather keeps up then its not looking good.:mad::cool:

Nucky Thompson
seeing that it has BEEN P***** DOWN ALL FECKING DAY and more of the same TONIGHT AND TOMMOROW :eek:, does anyone think the game against the Well could be called off, i know its only Wednesday but if this weather keeps up then its not looking good.:mad::cool:
No chance. It's to clear up tomorrow afternoon and be a nice day on Friday. I'm keeping my eye on the weather for working reasons:rolleyes: If it's raining I don't work.

Festival Weather right enough. Still, hasn't wiped the 'Hobos lose and Huns embarrassed' grin off my face ...

If it's still pishing overnight Thursday then we might start worrying ...

Nucky Thompson
not the flood from the bible.
That was last Tuesday evening:p A couple of inches dropped in an hour, flooded the west end:rolleyes:

maroonlegions
Drainage............it's a spot of rain:eek: not the flood from the bible.

spot of rain you say :rolleyes:, feck its been spotting down most of last night and ALL day if thats a spot of rain then iam NOAH.:P;):107years:

maroonlegions
No chance. It's to clear up tomorrow afternoon and be a nice day on Friday. I'm keeping my eye on the weather for working reasons:rolleyes: If it's raining I don't work.

mm, not for me iam a postie and was out delivering in that rain today for 3? FECKING HOURS , still the wife gave me those your my hero look and ;)

Drainage............it's a spot of rain not the flood from the bible.

Hope you're right - there's been a run on gopher wood at B&Q, can't get two cubits to rub together for love nor money ....

Jesus H Christ, we live on a small island in the middle of the Atlantic ocean. It's gonna rain every now and again. Get over it, ya softies.

maroonlegions
Jesus H Christ, we live on a small island in the middle of the Atlantic ocean. It's gonna rain every now and again. Get over it, ya softies.
:P

i was oot in that rain for 3 and a half HOURS today delivering mail , no stairs or shelter on my walk and i know what its like to get fecking soaking big time , aint no softy but cannae stand rain.

Doctor FinnBarr

i was oot in that rain for 3 and a half HOURS today delivering mail , no stairs or shelter on my walk and i know what its like to get fecking soaking big time , aint no softy but cannae stand rain.

Snows worse!

:)

Sheriff Fatman

Beat you by 5 hours + pushing big arsed trolleys around. Soaked to the skin doesn't cover it, even my wallet needs wrung out. But even that much rain shouldn't be too much of a problem at Tynie wth a couple of days for the grounds staff to clear it up.

Jack Torrance
Beat you by 5 hours + pushing big arsed trolleys around. Soaked to the skin doesn't cover it, even my wallet needs wrung out. But even that much rain shouldn't be too much of a problem at Tynie wth a couple of days for the grounds staff to clear it up.

Can we maybe get a couple of the Ground Staff over to the Bypass for a few hours to sort it out before rush hour tonight?

None of you folk got jackets? If I was a postie or trolley dolly then Id have waterproofs, get the head down and ge on with it! Ya big jessies!

Game should go ahead, but it could be pretty wet as it's meant to be lashing down again tomorrow.

Mon the JT's.

The weather forecast on bbc last night pretty much showed a blanket of rain over the whole country for tomorrow! Although the BBC are pretty pesh with their forecast, especially the one on the website.

Archived