Anyway we won

yvonnejambo

So many threads with all that was wrong today

So the police are rubbish in Aberdeen - yip they are

We had some folks singing stupid songs and waving their flags -yip they are daft and are at most away games

The ref was biased - yip same as every other one towards us

The TO was a shambles- Yip its Aberdeen

Miko - some say hes good others think not- same as every other week.

The radio commentary was pretty poor -yip I fell into this trap and moaned a bit about it.

ANYWAY we won a good away win so well done Hearts for battling it out in a cold and windy Pittodrie against 14 men - linesmen have to be included along with the ref.

Seems I might be the only happy Jambo tonight.

scott herbertson

Yep, I'm on the happy train - oops not allowed to say that anymore - I'm happy

:):):):):):)

We won!

hearts @ heart

We had some folks singing stupid songs and waving their flags -yip they are daft and are at most away games

The radio commentary was pretty poor -yip I fell into this trap and moaned a bit about it.

ANYWAY we won a good away win so well done Hearts for battling it out in a cold and windy Pittodrie against 14 men - linesmen have to be included along with the ref.

Delighted with the result.

Fantastic win.

Shame about the side show.

Commander Harris
Delighted with the win, and another clean sheet.

:)

likewise - great result. not an easy place for us to go and we've come back with a clean sheet and a victory.

:)

I'm over the moon. Sounds like a cracking game for all those that made the trip, we have to be delighted for the travellers, it's a long way to go and a not so nice place.

Plus for the optimists it's another smiley face;)

Top six here we come.

Thig Ar Latha
I'm over the moon. Sounds like a cracking game for all those that made the trip, we have to be delighted for the travellers, it's a long way to go and a not so nice place.

Top six here we come.

2nd half was good, but steady on with your last comment!

I'm over the moon. Sounds like a cracking game for all those that made the trip' date=' we have to be delighted for the travellers, it's a long way to go and a not so nice place.

[b']Top six here we come.[/[/b]QUOTE]

2nd half was good, but steady on with your last comment!

LOL - Make the most of the good times, we've not had much to cheer about this season.

Thig Ar Latha

LOL - Make the most of the good times' date=' we've not had much to cheer about this season.[/quote']

True, I'm away to celebrate now. :)

willie wallace

Well done Jambos.What a difference a win makes.Enjoyable Saturday night and can buy the Sunday papers for the second week in a row.

Quite right back-to-back league wins over two of my most hated teams, plus makes the locals in my most hated place in the UK that little bit more miserable tonight, if that?s actually possible! ;)

portobellojambo1

Think we are all happy to pick up 3 points Yvonne.

Hopefully people are not getting carried away though, we struggled for long periods of the second half, against an Aberdeen side who were slightly better than Hibs last week. They like us look as if they struggle to score goals.

Great 3 points, performance level still relatively low.

Hopefully people are not getting carried away though

S'funny. View the threads after last Saturday, then the following Tuesday.

Wise words indeed PJ1.

Think we are all happy to pick up 3 points Yvonne.

Hopefully people are not getting carried away though, we struggled for long periods of the second half, against an Aberdeen side who were slightly better than Hibs last week. They like us look as if they struggle to score goals.

Fair point, but in the last week we have played the much lauded Motherwell team, WetaughtBraziltoplay and Aberdeen who again are being given much credit for their season and European performances particularly.

We lost to Motherwell but were the better team and deservedly beat the other two. Whilst I wasn't there today, it sounded like it was last week, where the opposition had possession, esp 2nd half, but we had the best chances.

How many other teams in the league can say they are materially improving or in a position to? As far as I can see, Motherwell, Dundee Utd and Hearts.

Sometimes we expect/demand too much. Personally, I only feel entitled to the selected team being organised and trying as hard as I would. I think SF largely has provided that.

We have played better than that in matches this season and come away with nothing...maybe the tide is starting to turn...

Best run of SPL results since October last year...(!!!)....bring on the Gretna

It was ONLY 13 men we were against.

The decent linesman ruled their "goal" offside!

We have played better than that in matches this season and come away with nothing...maybe the tide is starting to turn...

Best run of SPL results since October last year...(!!!)....bring on the Gretna

Was not at Pitoddrie, but i know we have lost games we should have won. Maybe Karipids in central defence and Banks in goals is helping our defence?

Was not at Pitoddrie, but i know we have lost games we should have won. Maybe Karipids in central defence and Banks in goals is helping our defence?

Looking back at the goals we have conceded this season a huge number of them have come from stupid individual mistakes in midfield and defence. I really don't think we are that much better going forward but we have cut out the crazy mistakes and cheap goals (and Zaliukas who has been worth a goal against us every week recently..)

Archived