GIRUY ANDY WEBSTER

Geoff Kilpatrick

That's called karma, you bar steward!

Revenge is so F ing sweet. Just deserts and no mistake!!

##Andy Webster, Andy Webster

Who's the plonker on the bench?

Who....'s the plon...ker on the bench?##

I really hope that **** is on the bench when the huns come to tynecastle. I have a funny feeling he will be injured that day though. :rolleyes:

Andy Webster, pooped on Hearts for the chance to be sixth choice centre half at R@ng*rs. Sixth choice centre half at R@ng*rs when they lose to FBK Kaunas, Vladimir Romanov's other team. Superb.

Add to that Iain Durrant, horrible, horrible man, "Ach they are just Hearts' reserves" and the wee scrote Charlie Adam that went in the huff as Kaunas were pleased with a nil nil draw away from home, irony eh?

Horribly distasteful football team with horribly distasteful individuals. I am a happy man tonight.

siegementality
Hope Vlad buried the hatchet with Webster tonight...

In, more like.

Do The Dance

I was at Ibrox on Saturday (to watch Liverpool). He is a fraction of the player he used to be. I managed to get a few shouts of 'f****** Judas ****' etc. etc. when he touched the ball. Didn't seem to bother the huns around me, as they spent most of their time shouting abuse at Adam, Miller and Keane.

Andy Webster, pooped on Hearts for the chance to be sixth choice centre half at R@ng*rs. Sixth choice centre half at R@ng*rs when they lose to FBK Kaunas, Vladimir Romanov's other team. Superb.

Add to that Iain Durrant, horrible, horrible man, "Ach they are just Hearts' reserves" and the wee scrote Charlie Adam that went in the huff as Kaunas were pleased with a nil nil draw away from home, irony eh?

Horribly distasteful football team with horribly distasteful individuals. I am a happy man tonight.

I was particularly happy for him tonight...what happened to ramming it down their throats tonight and taking it out on them....well Charlie???

:dribble:

As the French man in the hat said

"La vengeance est un plat qui se mange froid," -

Vengeance is a dish best served cold.

What goes around comes around, Webster... and Velicka ...and Weir... and the rest of the glory (I wanna play in the Champions League) hunters.

Life is sweet. :cool_shades:

I was particularly happy for him tonight...what happened to ramming it down their throats tonight and taking it out on them....well Charlie???

:dribble:

I like Charlie!He is fu444ng garbage!

That's called karma, you bar steward!
AAAAHHHH!, justice at long last, as they say what goes around comes around. Totally despise those bigoted arsewipes....:)

Guest juvehearts
As the French man in the hat said

"La vengeance est un plat qui se mange froid," -

Vengeance is a dish best served cold.

What goes around comes around, Webster... and Velicka ...and Weir... and the rest of the glory (I wanna play in the Champions League) hunters.

Life is sweet. :cool_shades:

David Weir a gloey hunter?

he moved to rangers was welecomed, he didnt ****f hearts he moved & plyed his trade with everton. one of many ex hearts players that has succeded after leaving us.

velicka - i dont know what the motives were, possiably we will never know & personally dont care, he will be a bench warmer

as for that wee scrote webster - judas & hope he gets a very warm welecome when he comes to tynecastle.

he still wouldnt walk into the hearts reserves team (i aint talking about kanus either)

Tee hee hee!!!

Looking forward to Mr Websters return to Tynie, its been a long time coming..... wonder what mysterious injury will put him out of it this season.....

The Real Maroonblood
I was at Ibrox on Saturday (to watch Liverpool). He is a fraction of the player he used to be. I managed to get a few shouts of 'f****** Judas ****' etc. etc. when he touched the ball. Didn't seem to bother the huns around me, as they spent most of their time shouting abuse at Adam, Miller and Keane.

What has Keane done to them?

What has Keane done to them?

He's from the Repulic, My bro was at the game & he got some stick, as did most of the players apart from Novo & Papic!!

P.S. As this post is about Webster then i wanna add - Serves you right you wee "runt" GIRUY

Archived