Reading on text that Wallace is back in training

jackjambo22

Jack, i like Wallace and I think if he was given a regular run in the team he would turn out to be a good asset. He was in and out the team like a yo-yo last season and that does nothing for a players confidence (although he did have a couple of ropey performances too).

However, I don't know much about Obua so do people think he's likely to be left back thus pushing Wallace down the pecking order again?

scott herbertson
Jack, i like Wallace and I think if he was given a regular run in the team he would turn out to be a good asset. He was in and out the team like a yo-yo last season and that does nothing for a players confidence (although he did have a couple of ropey performances too).

However, I don't know much about Obua so do people think he's likely to be left back thus pushing Wallace down the pecking order again?

Obua has a good goalscoring record as a left mid with uganda - he will give us flexibility with Driver

Has Driver been tried in a Riordan type role beside a target man?

I'm thinking

Banks

Thomson Berra Zaliukas Wallace

Kingston Jonsson Palazuelas/ Stewart Obua

Driver

Tullberg

Obua has a good goalscoring record as a left mid with uganda - he will give us flexibility with Driver

I'm thinking

Banks

Driver

Tullberg

IMO Driver would need to be a bit more consistent with his finishing to play in that role.

I'm thinking

Banks

Driver

Tullberg

I've thought for a while that Driver will move inside one place sooner or later.

Archived