Two Miles to Tynecastle - Rate the book.

chester copperpot

chester copperpot
I don`t know BB but going by some of the posts the book sounds like something that`ll certainly interest me, and not just because it`s Hearts related.

Being a 1974 born, Calders brought up Hearts fan i`m sure i`ll find something interesting in it!

You will mate. I bought the book because I'd met Andy a few times, and wanted to see if he could turn his long winded pish from here into a book. He did it superbly, and one I cannot disagree with, and thats any of the chapters. The one's I find most entertaining are the one's that involve hearts, but the other one's are equally funny and entertaining.

You will mate. I bought the book because I'd met Andy a few times, and wanted to see if he could turn his long winded pish from here into a book. He did it superbly, and one I cannot disagree with, and thats any of the chapters. The one's I find most entertaining are the one's that involve hearts, but the other one's are equally funny and entertaining.

It`s sounds like he gives an insight into growing up in the 70`s/80`s and it`d be interesting to read and compare.

Think i`ll nip into Waterstons on the way home from work the moarn.;)

chester copperpot
It`s sounds like he gives an insight into growing up in the 70`s/80`s and it`d be interesting to read and compare.

Think i`ll nip into Waterstons on the way home from work the moarn.;)

Thats the spirit. (I have asked for a 5% cut from booksales on this thread to help pay my broadband. Only fair seen I advertised his book ;))

Thats the spirit. (I have asked for a 5% cut from booksales on this thread to help pay my broadband. Only fair seen I advertised his book ;))

haha, i didn`t know you had two accounts on jkb Buffalo? ;)

chester copperpot
haha, i didn`t know you had two accounts on jkb Buffalo? ;)

I wish I had the english word sorted as he does.

I can only abuse people, but in Scottish. ;)

portobellojambo1
those tracksuits fell off the back of a lorry.

And the trainers nicked out thomsons.

Hope that helps.

Nice to see you managed to remember your bloody password at last.

Era Macaroons
Nice to see you managed to remember your bloody password at last.

and to think it was 'HEARTS' all that time!!

Say What Again

You must be on commission?

This thread reeks of of, what, 7%?

;)

Archived