**PLAY AT TYNECASTLE!**

SilverknowesJambo

SilverknowesJambo

Have you ever dreamed of pulling on a Hearts shirt, running out the tunnel then playing in the maroon and white (and now the blue and white) at Tynecastle?

Here's your chance. The annual Hearts Youth Development match takes place at Tynie on Sunday 31 August, KO 11am.

There's a few places up for grabs for the Home Hearts, in maroon and white. we need a goalkeeper and two outfield players to complete the team, which will be managed by a Hearts legend.

It's Hearts Home v Hearts Away.

For ?170 -- ALL proceeds go directly to the young teams, from U10 upwards, at Riccarton to help send them to European competitions -- you'll get 90 mins, your Hearts kit with your name on the back, and some photos by a professional news photographer. Your friends can watch you from the Main Stand, then sink a beer in the Suite afterwards too.

Anyone interested, email ASAP on [email protected]

First come first served. Pay on the day.

Miller Jambo 60
Have you ever dreamed of pulling on a Hearts shirt, running out the tunnel then playing in the maroon and white (and now the blue and white) at Tynecastle?

Here's your chance. The annual Hearts Youth Development match takes place at Tynie on Sunday 31 August, KO 11am.

There's a few places up for grabs for the Home Hearts, in maroon and white. we need a goalkeeper and two outfield players to complete the team, which will be managed by a Hearts legend.

For ?170 -- ALL proceeds go directly to the young teams, from U10 upwards, at Riccarton to help send them to European competitions -- you'll get 90 mins, your Hearts kit with your name on the back, and some photos by a professional news photographer. Your friends can watch you from the Main Stand, then sink a beer in the Suite afterwards too.

I would but im 48 :)

i wish i had ?170 to play. i played in the charity game in march and it was an amazing experience and certainly one that any hearts fan should jump at.

D,

I'm reluctant to miss out, but as I'm at a wedding all day on the Saturday I'm not wanting to be a hungover mess on my one opportunity to grace the Tynie turf! Not to mention my current lack of match practice.

I'd be delighted to play 45 minutes for ?100 if there's another keeper out there who would be happy to do likewise?

i wish i had ?170 to play. i played in the charity game in march and it was an amazing experience and certainly one that any hearts fan should jump at.

Simmy....Go for it !! You were injured soon after going on, and had to come off.

I'll sponsor you for the first ?100......

Over to you..

SilverknowesJambo

Still short of players for Home team, and a defender for the Away hearts, in the new blue and white strip.

Get in touch. Kickbackers getting early opportunity before it goes on Hearts website

SilverknowesJambo

Gary MacKay and Davie McPherson likely to be the former Hearts players taking part in the match and managing the two sides.

Still seeking players for the home team, including a goalkeeper.

Any interest, use the email above ASAP

Archived