Pinigol

John Titor

After watching todays game i can't help but feel the chances made that our former enigmatic frontman Pinilla would have got a few goals.

I also feel that Csaba would have deffo got the best out of him as he seems to be a real man manager and hard liner what our sorry former Pinilla needed.

But not to worry we will soon be welcoming Hleb, Mendy and Ledesma:rolleyes:

Gigolo-Aunt

Defended him on Kickback a hell of a lot - bottom line is we hardly seen him and spent a fortune on wages with zero return.

We could not wait for ever to see (IMO) the obvious talent that was there.

Hearts were correct to release him.

I feel dirty.

:sad:

Dirk Diggler

Today was crying out for Jimmy Bone and wee Robbo in my opinion.

Bring them back!!!!!!!!!!

Dirk Diggler
Has Pinilla found a club yet?

Several.

All of which are in Santiago.

All of which promote naked karaoke singing.

:o

Fat Striker
Several.

All of which are in Santiago.

All of which promote naked karaoke singing.

:o

:)

As long as he's happy!

I thought the exact same about Pinilla today, I even thought a certain Pospisil would walk in to our team right now.

If he can't find a team willing to match his wage demands we could try and resign him on a pay-as-you-play contract. Offer him say 1 grand a week basic with the rest paid in large goal and appearance bonuses. Worth a punt if he would accept those terms!

If he can't find a team willing to match his wage demands we could try and resign him on a pay-as-you-play contract. Offer him say 1 grand a week basic with the rest paid in large goal and appearance bonuses. Worth a punt if he would accept those terms!

I agree it can do us no harm. Also we took Velicka back granted he could score goals but there were a few flashes in the very few games pinni played.

Seems strange to get the boys head sorted just to cut him loose and completely f*%K with his head

We spent a lot of time and money getting him mentally focused and fit, he said at the time he was feeling as good now as he's ever been and wanted to prove himself to the team and supporters, then he gets the boot without being giving the chance! Waste! I think he would've loved playing in that game today!

Era Macaroons
After watching todays game i can't help but feel the chances made that our former enigmatic frontman Pinilla would have got a few goals.

I also feel that Csaba would have deffo got the best out of him as he seems to be a real man manager and hard liner what our sorry former Pinilla needed.

But not to worry we will soon be welcoming Hleb, Mendy and Ledesma:rolleyes:

I had that dream as well....we're well shot of wage thief Pinilla.

After watching todays game i can't help but feel the chances made

To be fair, apart from Shammys first half miss................what other chances did we create for the strikers to miss?

Archived