Any news on Elliott.........

Clerry Jambo

Clerry Jambo

What has happened to Elliott - nowhere near the squad.

Last I read Inverness and MK Dons fancied him ( you know what I mean ):rolleyes:

Last I read Inverness and MK Dons fancied him ( you know what I mean ):rolleyes:

Who;)

jamboinglasgow

It occured to me as well today, heard nothing about him actully going to MK dons rather then them looking at him and having talks.

It occured to me as well today, heard nothing about him actully going to MK dons rather then them looking at him and having talks.

Maybe they've since found out what a torn-faced wee sheeite he is and are leaving him well alone.

Had forgotten all about him until I saw Craig Brewster at the game today...things seem to have gone strangely quiet, which worries me slightly when we have such an obvious lack of strikers...

Much as I think he is not good enough for Hearts, I would prefer to see him start ahead of Ksnavicius, assuming we don't make any signings.

Much as I think he is not good enough for Hearts, I would prefer to see him start ahead of Ksnavicius, assuming we don't make any signings.

totally disagree Coco-IMO Shammy had a decent game yesterday, he actually put a good shift in, created some chances, got into scoring positions and scored - Clum can only put a shift in - good riddance to him!

High wages will be a problem unless Hearts pay him to go.

totally disagree Coco-IMO Shammy had a decent game yesterday, he actually put a good shift in, created some chances, got into scoring positions and scored - Clum can only put a shift in - good riddance to him!

Elliot didn't get a chance to play against what looked like a very poor side yesterday of course.

Both were very poor players for Hearts last year. Ksnavicius doesn't get the time he got yesterday in the SPL.

Elliot didn't get a chance to play against what looked like a very poor side yesterday of course.

Both were very poor players for Hearts last year. Ksnavicius doesn't get the time he got yesterday in the SPL.

There were very very few good players for Hearts last season.

Shammy (again IMO) did, however have a few good performances, didn't see Elliot produce anything but petulance, even when he scored (twice) against Dumf, his overall performance was poor - I believe until we get a real striking partnership, Shammy can play in the hole as he can see a pass and create, another strength Elliot lacks. Agreed Shammy gets cuaght in possession too often biut perhaps Csaba's coaching will help this?

There were very very few good players for Hearts last season.

Shammy (again IMO) did, however have a few good performances, didn't see Elliot produce anything but petulance, even when he scored (twice) against Dumf, his overall performance was poor - I believe until we get a real striking partnership, Shammy can play in the hole as he can see a pass and create, another strength Elliot lacks. Agreed Shammy gets cuaght in possession too often biut perhaps Csaba's coaching will help this?

Would be happy to see both leave the club.

Clerry Jambo

Maybe slightly off topic but I couldn't see why Mole was getting the plaudits yesterday from Lovell the pundit......yes it's a horrible job being a lone front man but nothing stuck to him. Maybe being a bit unkind to the lad as its early days but we need better. If Nade gets himself fitter I would start with him.

Maybe slightly off topic but I couldn't see why Mole was getting the plaudits yesterday from Lovell the pundit......yes it's a horrible job being a lone front man but nothing stuck to him. Maybe being a bit unkind to the lad as its early days but we need better. If Nade gets himself fitter I would start with him.

With the strikers we have we need to play with 2 of them! None of them are at all suited to a lone striker position. Nor do we have any attacking midfielders to get beyond the striker.

Gigolo-Aunt

Its bloody hard to make the ball stick when you are up topon your own - thats why very few clubs outwith the elite can do it.

Mole worked the channels excellent yesterdayand kept possesion. Mole was not in the side yesterday to score goals - he was there to work wide and to stretch teh back four and get them turning.

Only player we have who can break beyond though is Shammy.

Soory, Coco - he done it on a number of occasions yesterday.

Clerry Jambo
With the strikers we have we need to play with 2 of them! None of them are at all suited to a lone striker position. Nor do we have any attacking midfielders to get beyond the striker.

..Precisely and it's another position that has never been addressed by the Committee:mad:

Its bloody hard to make the ball stick when you are up topon your own - thats why very few clubs outwith the elite can do it.

Mole worked the channels excellent yesterdayand kept possesion. Mole was not in the side yesterday to score goals - he was there to work wide and to stretch teh back four and get them turning.

Only player we have who can break beyond though is Shammy.

Soory, Coco - he done it on a number of occasions yesterday.

Very different story at that pace yesterday compared to the pace of an SPL game.

Gigolo-Aunt
Very different story at that pace yesterday compared to the pace of an SPL game.

No doubt.

Still think he is the only one with the football brain to make the runs though (possibly Kinsgton).

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!:wacko:

Archived