maroonlegions

Nucky Thompson
oh aye

good one......

That's the same post on 2 different threads:cool: Care to expand:rolleyes:

jamboinglasgow
On today's evidence,this is spot on....

"We have some problem with ball control - we make everything too hurried."

I agree with Csaba there, if you look at the best clubs they dictate the tempo when they have the ball, rather than be pushed into passing they can hold it on and choose when to pass.

As for the article the thing that sticks out most for me and doesn't seem to be mentioned at all on kickback is the fact he keeps mentioning a new scouting system which he will use to uncover hidden gems. Hopefully it will mean good players, for the youth and senior team will be found. If Csaba knows how to set it up then it could be a valuable asset for hearts.

We're not going to spend a lot of money on a striker. All the money that has been banded about on this thread could have easily been spent on Pinigols wages.

We are being primed here for no new signings. Anyone who still thinks 3 or 4 new guys will be coming in, will be bitterly disappointed!

I agree with Csaba there, if you look at the best clubs they dictate the tempo when they have the ball, rather than be pushed into passing they can hold it on and choose when to pass.

As for the article the thing that sticks out most for me and doesn't seem to be mentioned at all on kickback is the fact he keeps mentioning a new scouting system which he will use to uncover hidden gems. Hopefully it will mean good players, for the youth and senior team will be found. If Csaba knows how to set it up then it could be a valuable asset for hearts.

The thing I find most interesting about him talking about setting up a new scouting system is that for the past few months we've been told that there is a Scandinavian based scouting system being set up.

It sounds to me more like Csaba is referring to something new which is an idea of his own, rather than the one which was currently being put in place.

shaun.lawson
We got ?2.3M for Bednar.

Surely to feck we can spare Csaba a few quid for a new striker to replace the one Kaunas sold for sweeties in February ?

Not if our debt was ?40m immediately prior to UBIG's recent loan conversion, we can't. Our year-on-year losses have been frightening, so we'll just have to make do with what we have I'm afraid.

Pants Shaton

The best clubs have the best players.

The thing I find most interesting about him talking about setting up a new scouting system is that for the past few months we've been told that there is a Scandinavian based scouting system being set up.

It sounds to me more like Csaba is referring to something new which is an idea of his own, rather than the one which was currently being put in place.

Why not set a proper scouting system in Scotland and the rest of the british isles first? Why go abroad when we could unearth some hidden gems here?

The scandanavians aren't exactly lightyears ahead of us when it comes to quality players!

Why not set a proper scouting system in Scotland and the rest of the british isles first? Why go abroad when we could unearth some hidden gems here?

The scandanavians aren't exactly lightyears ahead of us when it comes to quality players!

Fair enough point

My point was though, if this scouting system has just newly been set up, then Csaba must have major problems with it to be wanting to introduce his own scouting system straight away instead.

Or else perhaps this new system wasn't quite as far along as we were being led to believe

jamboinglasgow

TO be fair I think Hearts have a good scouting system in Scotland in terms of finding young players to put in the youth system, whether it needs to be improved for older players is a different matter. We will have to see how Csaba organises this.

siegementality
I think it is an absolute joke and a farce that VR will not sanction enough money to bring Luca Toni to Tynecastle.

VLAD OUT!!!

I 3300% wish Csaba would STFU with the Luca Toni pesh!

Archived