CSABA is class!!!!! ARE YOU HAPPY? NO!

big wallace

mole today imo opinion:

yes he ran the channels well and managed to link up with the wide men

but

too many times his first touch isnt good enough and the ball eludes him

too many times he was muscled off the ball with his back to goal

he assumed NO goal threatening positions where i thought he would be able to score

and even if he got in a goal scoring position, from what we have seen (and read from germany) he aint a finisher

IMO opinion?????

Sorry couldn't resist ;)

jamboinglasgow
I've only seen him at left back. He's very good though.

Damn you're on ignore.

:D

knew you liked me too much to ignore me :D

I've seen him play on the right for the U19s (at least I think I have, you now have me doubting myself, damn you)

GORGIE MONK

We did ok today. good day at the office.

I hope for better, but far from unhappy. Yes I was there.

Charlie-Brown
knew you liked me too much to ignore me :D

I've seen him play on the right for the U19s (at least I think I have, you now have me doubting myself, damn you)

Brown definitely played at right back in some U19 games last season, towards the end of the season Delands played a couple of games at LB and Brown was RB, Hamilton & Rocky also played at LB a few times last season and Kelly & Brown were on the right.

gorgie rd eh11
jason thomson headache

andy driver had to play out of position yes but bad game

he wont be happy at the fact we had 4 central midfielders out there 3 played well eggert was poor (only 2 places in my book)

mole rank for me we are desperate on a striker and i just dont think he was wanting it or putting it in enough to show he wanted to be our 1st choice he had a chance today and for me he blew it he just went through the motions simply not good enough.

maybe i am a hard guy to please

the rest of players very good 1 big plus for me Brown very good game when came on is a an actual left back

You say "maybe i am a hard guy to please". Is that not what this thread is about? Praising Csaba for being a hard guy to please. Is that not what we want?

gorgie rd eh11
No you've got it wrong.

Question: Who thinks they are a footballer but in fact just runs about like a headless chicken

Answer: Jamie Mole

Kingston was the only guy on the park who showed any sign of genuine class, apart from him we are far worse off at the present time than last year and while Csaba does a wonderful job of saying the things that romanov wants the fans to hear, lets wait and see these players that he is bringing in before we get too excited.

How are "we far worse off at the present time than last year"?

Given our obvious limitations up front at the moment, what I wanted to see from today's game were obvious signs of a change in style and attitude and i think both were clear to see. The players looked hungrier for todays friendly than they did for a number of league games last year, they looked pretty fit and they quite clearly are playing in a different manner with a pattern which incudes keeping the ball on the deck more than last year.

3 weeks into Csaba's tenure I'm happy with what I saw in addition to what I've heard. If we sign the forwards we're all hoping for then I think we could have a decent season (always subject to ludicrous interventions by the mad one).

oh ah grantona
You say "maybe i am a hard guy to please". Is that not what this thread is about? Praising Csaba for being a hard guy to please. Is that not what we want?

yes it is but my reply to op was no wonder he aint happy

Boab Mugabe

he wont be happy at the fact we had 4 central midfielders out there 3 played well eggert was poor (only 2 places in my book)

Disagree. Thought Stewart was the weak link (again!).

Having said that, decent performance when you consider that was not a good team we put out there.

Moles holding up the ball in the channels allowed midfielders to hit the box and join the attack, I'd hope not to play the loan striker but if we did each game would be an educating one for mole. The lad is only 19-20. No means the finished article

The only reason you heard anything about Windass was due to him moaning at everything an the comentator bein on his nut sack about it.

I disagree and thought he gave a good account of himself, if he gave the same application as today I would be happy to have mole in the startin line up and if it was 4-5-1 then fair do's

If he could score a goal or two it would help his confidence no end,

The worry is that he was on loan to Livingston and Q.O.S and never scored a goal for either team.

Five to One

Thought we did ok today and was pleased to see the a big increase in effort and commitment. Hope it lasts, though I don't think Csaba's the kind of bloke who will accept anything less. Quite an animated manager over 90 minutes and this was only a friendly!

Kingston looked a class apart and won a lot of possession rather than just waiting for others to do the work. Promising.

Who was the kid that came on at the end? He had a couple of runs through the middle and looked to be very direct.

Mole looks quick, but needs to improve his first touch.

Overall quite optomistic, though i think we'll have a few ups and downs this season.

jason thomson headache

andy driver had to play out of position yes but bad game

mole rank for me we are desperate on a striker and i just dont think he was wanting it or putting it in enough to show he wanted to be our 1st choice he had a chance today and for me he blew it he just went through the motions simply not good enough.

maybe i am a hard guy to please

the rest of players very good 1 big plus for me Brown very good game when came on is a an actual left back

Agree with what you posted.

Mole is never going to make the grade(he isnt the only one), to me its like Elliot over again, people want to give him the chance to prove he can do, but he just cant!

Agree with what you posted.

Mole is never going to make the grade(he isnt the only one), to me its like Elliot over again, people want to give him the chance to prove he can do, but he just cant!

I agree last season Elliot did get too many chances ,however under the right guidence(Burley) he did very well for us thats a fact,he wants to leave so thats the end of it for him,but I still say give the players a chance under Csaba who remain.

Csaba is the man.

He is our Special One! So infectious, you just want to listen to him share his views on the beautifull game...aslong as it involves hearts ofcourse.

I agree last season Elliot did get too many chances ,however under the right guidence(Burley) he did very well for us thats a fact,he wants to leave so thats the end of it for him,but I still say give the players a chance under Csaba who remain.

I agree that some players given another oppertunity under a new manager will flourish. However certain players just havent got what it takes, IMO Mole is one those, would be more than happy if this isnt the case.

Surely you haven't succumb to the hype.

We have signed not 1 player who you could guarantee will improve the squad.

We have an influx into the team of academy players who are not yet proven players at SPL level.

We have a manager who is trying to win over the fans by making comments about effort, he's not happy etc anyone with any ****ing brains can see through this ****

When the **** hits the fan I will come back to you my friend with regards to stupid statement

Could you then maybe provide tangible facts to say I am wrong, I would love to hear it!!!!!!!! honestly

Didn't rate all of these players but in the last year we have lost Gordon, Bednar, Tall, McCann, Velicka, Pospisil.

And the players brought in Ksnavicius, Palazuelos, Nade, emergence of Jonsson.

Can't remember if there are any others. But clearly the squad is poorer than it was a year ago.

Archived