MOM V HULL

Walter Bishop

MOM?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. MOM?

Walter Bishop

Who is your man of the match. (only selected the starting 11)

I thought Stewart,Kingston and Jonsson looked very good, full of energy and some lovely 1 touch stuff!!!

Mac_fae_Gillie

If Kingston is up for every game like that and we buy a good striker we have a good season ahead...

Hearts of Vladland
which two muppets voted for mole??

I'M IBRAHIM TALL, kevmacd

Edit: Lovecraft bet me to it.

Kingston looked like the player we signed 18 months ago.

Unlike some on this thread, I thought that Mole did okay up top on his own. I would like to see how he does with a striker up with him though.

Ksanavicius is the one that surprises me, if he could pass and shoot he would be a good wee player. He has decent control and generally positions himself well, but it is his final ball/shot that lets him down 99% of the time.

Miller Jambo 60
Kingston was class above.

Must admit Larry was superb but Banksie kept us in the game with 2 great stops.

I enjoyed that game:)

Chad Sexington

I thought everyone was fairly decent today, although I hope I never have to watch Driver at left back ever again.

Mole worked very hard and wee Audrey took his goal very well. It made up for the sitter he missed.

Larry romps man of the match though.

He was outstanding.

Went for Stewart as he looked like the player we had at the start of last season. Have to say though i thought Kingston, Stewart and Jonnsson linked up very well.

Kingston was MOTM by a mile, which worries me as I don't know how long we'll be able to keep him if he continues to play like that

jambosean75

audrey's goal just edges him over mikey stewart. larry would of won it except for stupidly getting involved in a niggly kicking match with the leftback. csaba wants us to get away from this type of indiscipline.

200milesfromgorgie

Larry was good, bit upset by my mates, doctors aunties, friends rooomate has texted me that Larry is part of a swap deal for Deek.

I made it up first here.

heartsfc_fan

I agree Kingston was good :) hopefully he can put in more decent perfomances like that this season.

Gigolo-Aunt

Kinsgston was a stand out.

Audrey goal and miss aside, impressed me.

Stewart looked better than he has been for a while.

Mole held the ball up very well and worked the channels to affect. Needs someone up top with him though.

Driver at LB never worked. Ruben at left midfield never worked either.

For every good thing Eggert does, he gives the ball away pretty easily. Needs to work on that.

Need more quality brought in.

Hull City are coming right back down.

rudi must stay

thought Ksanavicius was our best player, he scored the goal and looked dangerous everytime he was on the ball.

Guest jambomickey

kingston was best player on the park by a distance! banks had a couple of cracking saves from free kicks

thought the two centre halves looked very solid

distribution is criminal at times though, berra more so than zal today

Clerry Jambo

Larry IS the only genuine class player we have - I would like to hear from the band who wanted him punted due to being lazy, bla bla.......

We need more of his quality to start progressing up that table again.

Thought Banksy solid as usual and still Numero Uno, plus wee mention for Jason at RB, played pretty solidly.

Kinsgston was a stand out.

Mole held the ball up very well

What?!

Kingston MOM by a country mile, a long time since we've seen such a level of interest and desire from him.

Wallace had more shots at goal in 8 minutes than Mole had all last season and today combined.

Ksanivicius did well in that "hole" area but to me that's 4-4-1-1 and not the 4-4-2 we need. Strikers please. Quickly.

Broxburn Jambo
Larry IS the only genuine class player we have - I would like to hear from the band who wanted him punted due to being lazy, bla bla.......

We need more of his quality to start progressing up that table again.

Thought Banksy solid as usual and still Numero Uno, plus wee mention for Jason at RB, played pretty solidly.

I am one of those who said he was a lazy player but today he showed the class he has got. I would loved to be proved wrong and see him play like that every game.

C;mon Larry you know it makes sense

The Marooney Meister

Don't think there's ever been any doubt Kingston has more ability than anyone else at the club, but today we also saw the desire. Keep it up Larry.

Also, how many headers did he win for such a small guy?

chester copperpot

Kingston by the length of Gorgie. Just watched the rerun of the game at 6pm when I got home from the match, and he was even better on telly than he was live.

Kingston by the length of Gorgie. Just watched the rerun of the game at 6pm when I got home from the match, and he was even better on telly than he was live.

:dito:

Midfield Dynamo
Kingston was MOTM by a mile, which worries me as I don't know how long we'll be able to keep him if he continues to play like that

Totally agree.

Half way through the second half we were saying that Hull would be wanting to sign Larry, based on his performance today.

2M would secure his signature......small change in the EPL.

He was the best player on the pitch by a mile.

Riddley Walker
audrey's goal just edges him over mikey stewart. larry would of won it except for stupidly getting involved in a niggly kicking match with the leftback. csaba wants us to get away from this type of indiscipline.

????????????

audrey? the boy is a liability

he can't keep the ball

he can't pass

he can't shoot

he's smaller than my wee sister

if it wasn't for hull being completely pi*h he would never have scored

Dirk Diggler

he's smaller than my wee sister

if it wasn't for hull being completely pi*h he would never have scored

pish-clean-3.jpg

Gigolo-Aunt

Missed a howler, but I thought the wee man caused them problems today. Lost count of the times they hauled him down.

Done well today.

Riddley Walker

fair enough, he did quite well today, but over the course of last season proved to be mostly ineffective

Gigolo-Aunt
fair enough, he did quite well today, but over the course of last season proved to be mostly ineffective

So was the vast majority of the Hearts squad.

Regular John

Thought Stewart was outstanding and this new short passing system will surely benefit him and he'll become an essential player for us this season.

portobellojambo1

I'll have to think about that one, logic is telling me the standard of his performance shouldn't have changed, but the wonders of modern technology could mean it is possible he played better on the telly.

inside right

Zaliukas was terrible today especially in the second half. Windass outjumped him and he's about a foot shorter than him and he was turning him inside out on the ground.

HMFCjamieHMFC
Zaliukas was terrible today especially in the second half. Windass outjumped him and he's about a foot shorter than him and he was turning him inside out on the ground.

Windass didn't win a header

Zaliukas did nothing wrong today imo. Never tested in the first half, decent distribution. Certainly don't remember him being 'outjumped' by Windass.

Archived