Devils Brew

micole

I have just cracked open a bottle of Drambuie (devils brew) i love the stuff but it gives me a megga hangover, what is your drink that you cannot resist but you know in the morning you will face a day of hell.

Doctor FinnBarr
I have just cracked open a bottle of Drambuie (devils brew) i love the stuff but it gives me a megga hangover, what is your drink that you cannot resist but you know in the morning you will face a day of hell.

Is this tonights drunk thread?

:confused:

The Old Tolbooth
Is this tonights drunk thread?

:confused:

Your just gutted you didn't get to start it for a change ;)

The drink that makes me hungover the most is dry white wine, jesus there's nothing worse than a wine hangover :confused:

Dirk Diggler

The drink that makes me hungover the most is dry white wine, jesus there's nothing worse than a wine hangover :confused:

I'm about to open my second bottle of Dry White.

Lovely.

I can drink anything at all in the house and I won't be hungover in the morning.

Different story when i'm out though.

I swear I could drink Shandy all night and I'd be as rough as a badgers arse the following morning.

What's that about?

The Old Tolbooth
I'm about to open my second bottle of Dry White.

Lovely.

I can drink anything at all in the house and I won't be hungover in the morning.

Different story when i'm out though.

I swear I could drink Shandy all night and I'd be as rough as a badgers arse the following morning.

What's that about?

Maybe you have an allergy to fresh air. :confused:

Doctor FinnBarr

Whats a hangover? Is that when you sober up?

Nope, never been there

:waiting:

chester copperpot
Whats a hangover? Is that when you sober up?

Nope, never been there

:waiting:

I saw the photo's of you in Belfast, seems you never sober up. Not the best claim to fame mate.

You have more of a red face than me.

badly drawn boy

With you Micole , just about to down a couple of large ones but aye , will feel it tomorrow

chester copperpot
Red wine gives me a hell of a hangover, that and two days in Belfast:(

Was it not the bevvy rather than the trip?

Just a guess likes.

Doctor FinnBarr
I saw the photo's of you in Belfast, seems you never sober up. Not the best claim to fame mate.

You have more of a red face than me.

You cant, and it seems my face is more purple than red!

:)

Haven't a clue what I'm on about!

chester copperpot
You cant, and it seems my face is more purple than red!

:)

Haven't a clue what I'm on about!

PM me ;)

Was it not the bevvy rather than the trip?

Just a guess likes.

Naw I think it was talking to John and Linda that gave me the headache I was on shandy all weekend.

I P Knightley

Had a couple of particularly bad experiences of Drambuie but most often I'll drink it in moderation. (probably because of those experiences!)

Red wine's the killer for me. Probably enhanced by the fact that whenever I have it, it's on top of a bellyful of beer.

chester copperpot
Naw I think it was talking to John and Linda that gave me the headache I was on shandy all weekend.

Lies. ;)

Perhaps I had drank too many shandies I did have to watch the match like this;) as I kept seeing two ball on the pitch

Doctor FinnBarr
Perhaps I had drank too many shandies I did have to watch the match like this;) as I kept seeing two ball on the pitch

Half time came when I realised that I wasn't wearing my specs and was ablle to see feck all anyway! Game spoiled it anyway!:)

JF, my mate, Tim, is from Bolton - loves white wine, and also loves what he calls, "A screamer" - drink about a third of a pint of lager, put one of those dumpy shot glasses of white wine on it, and voila! You've already forgot about it!

Have actually seen him down five of these...;)

JF, my mate, Tim, is from Bolton - loves white wine, and also loves what he calls, "A screamer" - drink about a third of a pint of lager, put one of those dumpy shot glasses of white wine on it, and voila! You've already forgot about it!

Have actually seen him down five of these...;)

I don't think I could get used to going on the pash for breakfast like you have to do to watch the Jambos in the pub.:confused:

How's Orlando hope to get back over there next year.

Cobblers, it's pretty much the same apart from Scott, (TX Jambo) has moved to Orlando from Houston, so there are now two Edinburgh Jambo's in O-Town - thank feck for that, like me, he still has his Edinburgh accent - anyway, look forward to seeing you, and if I remember correctly, it's your round...;)

Archived