Grandad at 30??

blondejamtart

Ray Winstone

His son is having a baby with an 18 year old girl and he is 15.

If it was the other way around and the girl was under 16 this story would be one of outrage - statutory rape etc etc.

Doctor FinnBarr

I just knew, even before I opened the paper that he was going to be wearing a Cellic top! It was written all over him.

:eek:

Ray Winstone
Outrageous story, but fair play to the laddie; ploughing an 18 year old at 15 is some feat.

His dad still one up on him - he got his bird (18) 'ploughed' when he was 14!

Who actually uses the word 'tot' other than the Sun?

the jelly tot sweeties company?

chester copperpot

People say fair play to him and his dad for shagging 18 year old's when they were 15 and 14 respectively.

If these were girls, the blokes at 18 would be getting called beasts etc etc, double standards IMO.

Miller Jambo 60
Had to laugh reading this story.

Think of the 'wayne'.

As in Foster :P Hibernian 0 Hearts 1 quarter final big cup:107years:

blondejamtart
People say fair play to him and his dad for shagging 18 year old's when they were 15 and 14 respectively.

If these were girls, the blokes at 18 would be getting called beasts etc etc, double standards IMO.

You're right - it is a classic case of double standards. And either way - there's still no excuse in this day and age where free contraception is readily available. What's the betting history will repeat itself again in another 15 years' time?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1505147.ece

Jeez, haven't these people ever heard of contraception?

Mind you, given the fact that in the picture in the paper, the grandad-to-be is wearing his Sellik top, that's probably a stooopid question anyway! :mw_rolleyes:

Id have thought the feckin coupons on them would have been contraception enough. It always amazes me the dirtiest ugliest neds manage to get their end away at 13-14!

Guest juvehearts

disgusting really it is. & this just hightens the need for sex ed to be taught to younger children. whilst i dont nessiserly agree to bring it into primary school I do think their is a need for children to be 'aware' of the implications of having unprotected sex at this age.

and it wasnt rocket science to find out that the father of this boy is on the dole either.

Dirk Diggler
As in Foster :P Hibernian 0 Hearts 1 quarter final big cup:107years:

4th round IIRC.

Rangers in the quarters, Beaten 2 nil.

John Brown scored a screamer from about 35 yards.

Archived