The open training session

jamboinglasgow

wee man's chuffed to bits we're on the offishul website holding the Hungarian Flag-new avatar coming up!

wee man's chuffed to bits we're on the offishul website holding the Hungarian Flag-new avatar coming up!

They seem to think you're the manager too, according to the label on the picture!:wacko:

Clerry Jambo

Took my daughter to the Gorgie Suite to get autographs ( ok for me ;) ) and standing next to Mikey Stewart.

Asked him - Hey Mikey looking forward to playing alongside Riordan?

He smiled awkwardly and nearly fell oaf his chair!!!!!!

200milesfromgorgie
Anyone know who the young guy wearing no. 27 was ?

He looked a very tidy wee player.

no one else seem sto have picked up on this. was he 'ned' looking?

Just out of interest, was Obua there?

Sure I read today he is back home training while he is waiting on a WP mate. Pretty sure there are rules regarding this anyway while players wait on permits.

200milesfromgorgie

i read he's gone home to prepare his work permit application. dont know why he has to do that in uganda but hey ho.

Gimme an H...

Nope.

And to the person who thinks we'd 'get away' with playing Nade tommorrow is having a LARF!

His 'shooting' was woeful in the first mini game they played and during the 10aside game his movement was non-existant.

He needs alot of work to be fit enough for us to get away with playing him.

Good day though.

Me and the wee man enjoyed it.

As an aside, I was surprised to see so many adults wearing the kit.

Sure I read today he is back home training while he is waiting on a WP mate. Pretty sure there are rules regarding this anyway while players wait on permits.

i read he's gone home to prepare his work permit application. dont know why he has to do that in uganda but hey ho.

Nope.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :)

JamboRossi79
no one else seem sto have picked up on this. was he 'ned' looking?

He was 57 and it was Ryan Wallace

A really good day out and the kids (and adults :)) enjoyed it

was actully quite enjoyable watching the training. Scott Wilson was doing well keeping the fans entertained before the training started including one lad getting to do some training with Banks and MacDonald who were out long before the rest.

The players played lots of small games with different situations in it. One had sidelines turned into two sections each side and a player standing on each section on the touchline (the pitch was from the half-way line to the gorgie stand and the pitch narrowed) the game then involved the teams when attacking have to pass it out to their players on the sideline who will then cross it in. Also another where Csaba crossed the ball in for two players to swap sides when running up to the goal and knock it in.

They also had shooting practice where Csaba hilariously said to his players that "these fans have come to watch us and we want them to watch us tomorrow so keep the shots low as we dont want to put any in hospital." Most seemed to understand that but one or two hit high and (I think it was Chesney) almost knocked a boy who was on the steps with his way ward shot. But Wallace hit a cracker of a shot into the goal, it had some pace on the ball.

Csaba is as vocal as ever picking players out and giving them advice and if they did wrong he would say and if they did right he would say that.

Thought it was well organised and gave the kids fun (as I left the queue to get autographs was huge.) Also the large number of female jambos confirmed in my mind that we should set up a female hearts team like hibs, rangers and celtic have.

Was it just me or was CL calling Jamie Mole Jimmy!

Csaba mentioned this in the press conference yesterday. He's gone "home",he has a fitness/training programme to follow,Csaba speaks to him every day. Hearts are making sure everything is squared up with the work permit (and then it is down to Murdo and Tony etc etc).

Regular John

"No losers in this team" were Csabas words after organising a training routine where each pair of players had to score 2 goals. Once they had achieved this they could sit out, the players were told that which ever pair were left would have to carry the temp goals off the park. Once routine was over all the 'winners' were told to get up and help remove the goals as there are "no losers in this team".

:ohmy:

Hopefully it didn't come accross as cringworthy as it sounds...

Ryan Gosling

I'm sure Csaba doesn't give two ****s what you or I think is cringeworthy.

;)

Not having a go at you Martin, but I have seen a lot said about some of Laszlo's attempts to bring the squad "together".

Frankly, we were such a fragmented squad last year that if I were in Laszlo's place I would try anything to sort it. Cringeworthy it may be, but every time I hear something like that I am pleased that he is attempting to sort one of the biggest problems that we had last season.

Gigolo-Aunt
Not having a go at you Martin, but I have seen a lot said about some of Laszlo's attempts to bring the squad "together".

Frankly, we were such a fragmented squad last year that if I were in Laszlo's place I would try anything to sort it. Cringeworthy it may be, but every time I hear something like that I am pleased that he is attempting to sort one of the biggest problems that we had last season.

Yup.

ladyjambo76

Judging by the massive queue of fans in the Gorgie Suite for the signings I imagined it would have taken ages to get to the players but it went fairly quick and my daughter was very excited by it all. Just wondered why Csaba was not signing as Scott Wilson said he would be and where on earth was Nade??? Good day, impressed with Csaba and my daughter had a great time:)

thought the day was fabulous!! great for the kids(i was able to aquire my girlfriends kid to go with) and the team looked not bad.

juho is definatly outr only goal threat at the moment, and didint see too much of a reason to leave him out of the team.

karpidis was excellent i thought and it will be a shame to loose him if he does go.

more important,.. the team seem to be enjoying it and shaba seems afantastic coach.

only bad point is most of the team couldnt get the ball on target! but hek it was only training

Guest jambomickey
Judging by the massive queue of fans in the Gorgie Suite for the signings I imagined it would have taken ages to get to the players but it went fairly quick and my daughter was very excited by it all. Just wondered why Csaba was not signing as Scott Wilson said he would be and where on earth was Nade??? Good day, impressed with Csaba and my daughter had a great time:)

days like today are for the kids and as long as your daughter had a great time that's all that matters

They seem to think you're the manager too, according to the label on the picture!:wacko:

The writing / label on the flag is "Welcome Csaba" in Hungarian...............written by me!

thought the day was fabulous!! great for the kids(i was able to aquire my girlfriends kid to go with) and the team looked not bad.

juho is definatly outr only goal threat at the moment, and didint see too much of a reason to leave him out of the team.

karpidis was excellent i thought and it will be a shame to loose him if he does go.

more important,.. the team seem to be enjoying it and shaba seems afantastic coach.

only bad point is most of the team couldnt get the ball on target! but hek it was only training

...t .........spoke to Karipidis in the Gorgie Suite and he reckons he's "going home soon-maybe tomorow-I have family problems in Greece".............looks like he's off.

Archived