Hull Attendance

Clerry Jambo

Clerry Jambo

With no new players, pesh results in Germany, game oan Sultana how many can we expect on Sunday.

OK How about 8,567...........

With no new players, pesh results in Germany, game oan Sultana how many can we expect on Sunday.

Can you pay at the gate

MackaysCentreSpot

Was informed by another Jambo last night the we have only sold 2000 tickets.

Believe what you will, just stating what I was told.

Clerry Jambo

Bin um Mods

An indication of the potential attendance will be if they've opened the Gorgie Rd end. I'm sure they were onl selling Hearts tickets for the 2 main stand and Hull in the Roseburn.

Anyone know if they have?

heartsfc_fan
An indication of the potential attendance will be if they've opened the Gorgie Rd end. I'm sure they were onl selling Hearts tickets for the 2 main stand and Hull in the Roseburn.

I actually looked on ticketmaster about 20 mins ago...still only selling tickets for the 2 stands :(

Main Stand and Wheatfield for us,mate.You're correct.Got mine a couple of days ago,Section C.Don't know if that's an accurate guide as I said to the boy Wheatfield about halfway up!Probably means there is a fair amount left for the two stands.

Tokyo Drifter

I got two yesterday for me and my bro and they hadn't opened the Gorgie Road end then. Section D was virtually sold out, though, but we got good seats in C. Dunno where the HC fans are going.

Why wouldn't you go along and support your team? After all it's a measly ?15 for a ticket.

Show some support.

Carl Weathers

I'm watching it at home. Off on holiday this month, so may as well save the cash.

Was going to buy tickets but changed my mind when I seen it was being televised - I reckon a few fans will do the same.

Ray Winstone

I think they are only opening the Wheatfield and the Main stand - although I am not sure about the Roseburn.

So I cant see the attendance topping 10,000.

gowestjambo

How many more can Hearts expect just by finally putting a guy in charge? albeit he talks a good game so far, but there again we all knew Nade was a fat git!

I would have expected a couple of new faces to enthuse the fans......

Can you pay at the gate

Anyone know the answer to this? me + 3 are planning on going along but only if we can pay at the gate.

Anyone know the answer to this? me + 3 are planning on going along but only if we can pay at the gate.

It says on the Hearts website that "Tickets are available right up until kick-off".

So, even if you can't pay at the gate, you can go to the ticket office before the start of the game.

12 million sold.

If that's no true, it's Vlad's fault.

If we lose it's his fault too. If we win, it's a fluke.

;)

MackaysCentreSpot

Why if you are planning on going do you not just buy tickets.

Seems strange that you will only go if you can pay at the gate.

Why?

No dis-respect to Hull City but not actually a top class act for a friendly and also playing on a Sunday!Oh well i'm working anyway,count me out.

portobellojambo1
Can you pay at the gate

Was speaking to an employee of HMFC this evening and at the close of business tonight c. 3,000 tickets have been sold for the game.

And yes, you can pay at the gate.

Would guess at an attendance of around 5,750 max, unless something dramatic is announced tomorrow signing wise. Don't think it helps much that the game is live on Setanta.

Forgot its a ********************* friendly..

who cares..

p.s hope your optimism shines through for 2008/09 :-)

chester copperpot

I'd say a late rush on ticket sales after the announcement tomorrow. ;)

Just a joke BTW

Why?

I didnt realise they were available right up to kick off. I dont have time to get down there today or early tomorrow to pick tickets up hence i can only go if its pay at the gate (or if i can get tickets right up to kick off).

Normally for games not included on season ticket i would order as soon as they become available online, however with the uncertainty over a managerial appointment i wasnt going to be going to this.

Anyway, i see someone says that you can pay at the gate so i'll be there to welcome Csaba.

'On the JTs

maltese jambo

Why?

Cash gate is much easier, ill be there and a few others.

portobellojambo1
I didnt realise they were available right up to kick off. I dont have time to get down there today or early tomorrow to pick tickets up hence i can only go if its pay at the gate (or if i can get tickets right up to kick off).

Normally for games not included on season ticket i would order as soon as they become available online, however with the uncertainty over a managerial appointment i wasnt going to be going to this.

Anyway, i see someone says that you can pay at the gate so i'll be there to welcome Csaba.

'On the JTs

Just repeating what I was told last night juangoal, but it may be worthwhile phoning the club today to double check (not sure if there is anything on the official website).

Clerry Jambo

Apologies MCS, it appears you aren't far off the mark.

I just thought it appeared very low but when thinking about it shouldn't be surprised.

Just repeating what I was told last night juangoal, but it may be worthwhile phoning the club today to double check (not sure if there is anything on the official website).

Cheers portobellojambo just did exactly that & was told theres a cash gate at the wheatfield stand.

Went right off friendlies, even the Barca game went dull last season in the second half.

Got my ST so i`ll wait till the real stuff begins.

There is only a small section of the Main stand being used as i wanted my season ticket seat and was told due to not that much interest there was only 2/3 sections in the main stand being used. so how ever many the wheatfield takes and the small section of the old stand i reckon about 6754

Windass, can't believe he's still playing! Remember when he was at Aberdeen?, he was constantly taunted by Jambos everywhere!! He used to play up to it. Wonder if the Jambo fans'll give him abuse like they used to.

Windass, can't believe he's still playing! Remember when he was at Aberdeen?, he was constantly taunted by Jambos everywhere!! He used to play up to it. Wonder if the Jambo fans'll give him abuse like they used to.

Didnt Pasquale Bruno sort him out with a flying elbow? sure i remember him being sent off against the sheep for something he did to Windass

Archived