Training this morning

Seymour M Hersh

Shows were not racist then, just anti-****e players.

The booing of players names as the teams were read out WAS restricted to all the players from one nation. One of those players if i remember correctly had been man of the match the 2 previous games, so the booing at the team announcing time had nothing to do with ****e players as we had ****e players in the team from more than just Lithuania.

Other players were booed through the game, but not when there names were read out before the game.

Seymour M Hersh
Any other youth players training with the two squads?

Husband and McGowan the only others I think.

Guest JamboRobbo
The booing of players names as the teams were read out WAS restricted to all the players from one nation. One of those players if i remember correctly had been man of the match the 2 previous games, so the booing at the team announcing time had nothing to do with ****e players as we had ****e players in the team from more than just Lithuania.

Other players were booed through the game, but not when there names were read out before the game.

Yep - but it was only the Lithuanian ones who the fans believed (rightly or wrongly) that our owner was faxing into the team.

Which explains the reaction. Much easier for some (e.g. Koslovski) to blame racism though, rather than realise it was Vlads interference that was (and still is to an extent) the real issue.

Chris Benoit

I really think that Mole's gonna do well this season, was the best player on the park against Dunfermline (admittedly not much competition) and from what i've read played well on the tour and Shabba seems to like him all he's gotta do now is get a goal and he'll be away!

I really think that Mole's gonna do well this season, was the best player on the park against Dunfermline (admittedly not much competition) and from what i've read played well on the tour and Shabba seems to like him all he's gotta do now is get a goal and he'll be away!

Perhaps you should re-phrase that statement, eg Mole was the best "Hearts" Player on the Park.

I have no sentiments towards Dunfermline however on the night I think they had several players who were streaks ahead of any of ours.

Perhaps you should re-phrase that statement, eg Mole was the best "Hearts" Player on the Park.

I have no sentiments towards Dunfermline however on the night I think they had several players who were streaks ahead of any of ours.

:eek:

Chris Benoit

Gotta disagree they were as bad as us that night and apart from harper smacking a shot off wallaces gonads into the net did nothing of note but must say it was without doubt one of the most boring games i've ever had the misfortune of paying to watch!

Zaliukas isn't half as bad as some make him out to be. Not neccessarly (Sp? doesn't look like) folk on this thread but there are some real drama queens when it comes to Zaliukas.

He has had a bad spell. We have a proper manager in and hoepfully he can get him back to the point where we were debating who is better. Zal or Berra.

Saying that though I would rather we brought in another defender.

FAO: Anyone who rates Jamie Mole and thinks he'll have a good season; Wait and see.

PS. Check his statistics at QotS and Livingston.. No goals at either, made 12 app's at Livi and 8 at Qots. His attitude was also absolutely hellish. I also have it first hand from a lad i know who plays for Livingston that he was a total prima-donna.

Does no one remember his shoddy display in Athens and his shambolic display at TFS last year when we were 1-0 up, he ran through and passed it to the keepers' chest, we then lost. (Drew? can't remember). He's terrible though.

And he's not that young anymore either, he's 20. Honestly, wait and see.

Auldreekie1874
I meant to add there were 3 video cameramen and 3 stills camerapersons (1 was a burd) there this morning as well. I asked one if it was was team photo day but he said not quite. So no real clue as to why they were all there.

Just caught a glimpse of the training today on sky sports news, there's a report coming up shortly.

Anyone know whats happened to Oboua ..ie is he fit ,can he play on sunday or has anybody even seen him kick a ball yet?

Colonel Kurtz

Thats cause he carried the gaffers bag at Franfurt airport...ha ha

rudi must stay
Anyone know whats happened to Oboua ..ie is he fit ,can he play on sunday or has anybody even seen him kick a ball yet?

Csaba says on HeartsWorld that we're just waiting on a work permit for him :rolleyes:

Cheers for that mate..

Sounds like nade is getting put through a tough training schedule which is good. Hope fully he can get fit and we'll get to see what he's really like.. Id rather have Glen over Mole, but lets see if mole can prove every one wrong..

aye very good. jamie mole is playing some good football and will get the breaks once the team gels a bit more. I would rather some of the fans GTF and give the players who are here a chance.

ffs shabba just might make a player out of a few of them...when is the last time they had proper coaching...especialy Jamie mole...when is the last time he had worked with a proper striking coach?

Cheers, my very thoughts!

jamboinglasgow
Watch out for Nade cycling round the pitch tomorrow.

Just come back from a huge cycle which took me through riccarton. Unfortunatly I didn't see much of the training but there seemed a small practice game happening. Didn't see wee derek rat boy.If only I went the opposite direction I could of seen more:(

Jam Tarts 1874
Have we worked out what bum fit means yet?

Did we not have "bum fit" jeans in the punk/new wave days? :)

Jam Tarts 1874

On Jamie Mole, if he is part of a 4-4-2 and gets a regular start I think he will show that he is a decent player.

When he came back from his loan towards the end of last season I saw him in the reserves looking strong and sharp, he seems like a confidence player though, needs a run of games.

Love posts like this, thanks alot!

Nade and Gary Glen are out real strike force if we can ever get them both match fit together.

Makela and Mole are our reserve strikeforce...

Where was Thomson? I reckon Brown was just filling in for Thomson while he was resting as he got the EEN Man of the match for the last German tour game.

Certainly wasn't the man of the match. Kingston and Driver (despite the first goal) were better.

Deans Jambo
On Jamie Mole, if he is part of a 4-4-2 and gets a regular start I think he will show that he is a decent player.

When he came back from his loan towards the end of last season I saw him in the reserves looking strong and sharp, he seems like a confidence player though, needs a run of games.

Havin seen Mole on the highlights of the reserves, he looks to have good movement and gets himself in good goalscoring opportunities but doesn't take them. That'll be his downfall as a forward!!

Libertonian_II

Makela & Mole might be our starting twosome at the beginning of the season.

They certainly wont be at the end

I can't see either of them impressing.

Oh aye and thanks SMH for the update

Jam Tarts 1874
Havin seen Mole on the highlights of the reserves, he looks to have good movement and gets himself in good goalscoring opportunities but doesn't take them. That'll be his downfall as a forward!!

I saw him scoring a couple of good goals, seemed to have a good percentage to me in the short time since he came back. But I am happy to bow to your analysis of the high-lights. :rolleyes:

Oopsupsideyerheed

Was at the Academy tonight and they were back for their SECOND session from 4.30 until around 6.45pm!!.........I love it and not before time.

Only thing was the teams in the game were completely mixed up from the OP, are they trying things out or just keeping us on our toes...mmmmmmmmm I wonder, :107years:

jamboinglasgow
Was at the Academy tonight and they were back for their SECOND session from 4.30 until around 6.45pm!!.........I love it and not before time.

Only thing was the teams in the game were completely mixed up from the OP, are they trying things out or just keeping us on our toes...mmmmmmmmm I wonder, :107years:

Were you sitting down on the grass between 5:20 and 5:50 (not sure which time exactly) as I cycled past on my bike and noticed one non-hearts offical or player watching, if I wasn't on a fitness cycle I would of stopped and watched for a little bit, but would of looked odd in cycle shorts and white t-shirt.

Archived