Make the big bad bullies stop!

youngy

Hi folks

Long time since I posted anything on the board but I felt that this was worth it.

Given today's news that Dundee United have crumbled under pressure from Celtic regarding the 5% surcharge on away tickets. I have set up an online petition that you can view and sign at your leisure here> http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/stop-the-old-firm-bully-tactics.html

I intend to send it to the 10 other SPL clubs in an attempt to get them to stand together against the two biggest leeches in football.

cheers

youngy

Hi folks

Long time since I posted anything on the board but I felt that this was worth it.

Given today's news that Dundee United have crumbled under pressure from Celtic regarding the 5% surcharge on away tickets. I have set up an online petition that you can view and sign at your leisure here> http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/stop-the-old-firm-bully-tactics.html

I intend to send it to the 10 other SPL clubs in an attempt to get them to stand together against the two biggest leeches in football.

cheers

youngy

Signed.

youngy was wondering if i could post it over on .net for them to sign up more the merrier yeah.

maybe not the slim bags have banned me for ever **** reason none, when will the ban be lifted never. i think its about time we done the same to them here.

sandylejambo

why dont the other clubs frighten the shytte out of them and pass a resolution that we split all gate money 50/50 like it used to be,,,signed

signed with the upmost pleasure!!!!

staying on the west coast ive had to listen to their crap about this for a couple of weeks now!!!!!!

In Saturday's Record Tam Cowan is urging all non-OF fans to sign the petition.

Do we know if any fans from other clubs have signed yet?

In Saturday's Record Tam Cowan is urging all non-OF fans to sign the petition.

Do we know if any fans from other clubs have signed yet?

Fans from every other club have signed, as well as a few in the lower leagues. It's currently at approx 1169.

Archived