wish the earth had swallowd me up

eddie fenwick

eddie fenwick

on friday night i had friends and their kids over(big al late of forth1 and real radio)our kids are all the same age and all get on great,anyway all the kids were playing out on my decking while the grown ups were inside enjoying a wee sherry,i looked out the window and told the kids to stop jumping over the rope separating the lawn and decking only for my 6 year old daughter to get her leg caught and fall,so to cut a long story short after triage,x-rays and all i was told the nurse would be in to put on a cast,the next thing the biggest blackest guy ive ever seen walked in to do the cast,he explain it would be temporary and wouldnt be a full cast,at this point he seemed lost for words so i say itll be a half cast then,it wasnt until the words left my lips that i realised what id said,luckily the guy found really funny

J.T.F.Robertson
an honest slip o the tongue jim:confused::eek:

I sometimes tend to delve too deeply into things. ;) (just jokin' mate)

on friday night i had friends and their kids over(big al late of forth1 and real radio)our kids are all the same age and all get on great,anyway all the kids were playing out on my decking while the grown ups were inside enjoying a wee sherry,i looked out the window and told the kids to stop jumping over the rope separating the lawn and decking only for my 6 year old daughter to get her leg caught and fall,so to cut a long story short after triage,x-rays and all i was told the nurse would be in to put on a cast,the next thing the biggest blackest guy ive ever seen walked in to do the cast,he explain it would be temporary and wouldnt be a full cast,at this point he seemed lost for words so i say itll be a half cast then,it wasnt until the words left my lips that i realised what id said,luckily the guy found really funny

I for one am glad the earth didn't swallow you up...... I'm still waiting for work do be done:rolleyes:

eddie fenwick
I for one am glad the earth didn't swallow you up...... I'm still waiting for work do be done:rolleyes:

call you tonight hen(every bint likes getting called that)

The Old Tolbooth
call you tonight hen(every bint likes getting called that)

Heh heh, I call her that all the time too mate :D

Heh heh, I call her that all the time too mate :D

aye and believe me he'll get a slap as well;)

Ex girlfriend steps out of Meadowbank stadium and sees the thunder clouds. As a massive black basketballer walks passed, she pipes up with "Would you look at the colour of the sky?" (Would you look at the colour of this guy)

He just about snapped his head off and gave her the most gobsmacked look.

Lock him up and throw away the key!!

An ex gf of mine pointed at the ginger rabbit at Gorgie Farm and loudly said to me 'aw look at the ginger rabbit on its own - nobody likes gingers.' Only for a guy to walk but with his 7 year old ginger daughter at that exact moment!

eddie fenwick
aye and believe me he'll get a slap as well;)

sorry hen(think weve hit a nerve john;))

Archived