Colonel Kurtz

Would you contribute finacially  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Would you contribute finacially

• yes
    • no

Colonel Kurtz

Send a message to Hearts and the OF

Would you contribute to the defecit incurred if our club stood up to the of and they subsequently refused all tickets.

I personally would be happy to do so,as a St holder ,i would buy a ticket for the School end and give it away to a hearts supporter.

Guest jambomickey

Would you contribute to the defecit incurred if our club stood up to the of and they subsequently refused all tickets.

I personally would be happy to do so,as a St holder ,i would buy a ticket for the School end and give it away to a hearts supporter.

yes

Romanov Stole My Pension

It's a nice idea, but realistically not many Hearts supporters (including myself) would be willing to throw away extra money. As long as Hearts are half decent next season (top 6 quality anyway) we WILL sell out against the old firm at home. The best thing Hearts could do to enrage the old firm would be to completely deny them any tickets now. The fans would be angry and the old firm boards wouldn't be happy either. Be lovely to have a whole stadium of just Hearts supporters against those ****. You never know, it could make a difference. Just for the record Hibs should always get the whole school end (and should be the only team to do so).

Greedy_Jambo

Well saying you have a 5 bedroom house and 2 nice cars.

132goals1958
It's a nice idea, but realistically not many Hearts supporters (including myself) would be willing to throw away extra money. As long as Hearts are half decent next season (top 6 quality anyway) we WILL sell out against the old firm at home. The best thing Hearts could do to enrage the old firm would be to completely deny them any tickets now. The fans would be angry and the old firm boards wouldn't be happy either. Be lovely to have a whole stadium of just Hearts supporters against those ****. You never know, it could make a difference. Just for the record Hibs should always get the whole school end (and should be the only team to do so).

Agreed -- we have sold or almost sold out in many games during the last two years. Combine this with the prospect of increased demand as a result of not having the unwashed arround, and I dont think we would have much problem.

Colonel Kurtz
Well saying you have a 5 bedroom house and 2 nice cars.

i dont drive

My point is ,if we are going to advocate the club sticking 2 fingers up to the OF,then surely we need to put our money where our mouth is.

Archived