POOR HIBS

Miller Jambo 60

Miller Jambo 60

After another great defeat by a wee wee team the hibs are going down very fast.

Still not scored but had 3 up them by the mighty Clyde.

So much for Fletcher another waste of space.

I think we should ask Vlad to loan them a few players ha ha that would make my day.:)

Guest JamboRobbo

So much for Fletcher another waste of space.

Don't write off Fletcher just yet Doug.

I heard the Madrid scouts were at the game, and thought Fletcher played very well and was unlucky not to get a shot on target. Apparently their 25M bid is imminent. :P

Went to get my cup of tea at the canteen just now and even the Polish lad serving me was laughing about Hibs getting turned over by Clyde.

Brilliant!

Miller Jambo 60

I heard the Madrid scouts were at the game, and thought Fletcher played very well and was unlucky not to get a shot on target. Apparently their 25M bid is imminent. :P

Good one JR i love the hibs going through a bad time.:)

Frankenstein Jambo.

Its great to see hibs in such a mess. Reminds me a bit of the good old sauzee era....lol

Drylaw Hearts

Mixu has finally realised Hibs players are pants.

http://sport.scotsman.com/sport/-Mixu-wants-to-get.4343646.jp

He wants to get rid of 8 or 9 players and has told them all that it is best they leave.

Mr Petrie will be delighted when these players Agents come knocking on the door looking for lots of money to 'pay-off' these unwanted 'stars'.

I heard Barca were crapping themselves after last week's friendly. They couldnt cope with him up front at Real :P

Miller Jambo 60
I heard Barca were crapping themselves after last week's friendly. They couldnt cope with him up front at Real :P

HE HE loving it:107years::107years::107years::107years:

He is useless, longer he's there the better.

How long has he been there? And a week before the season starts he realises he needs rid of 8 or 9 :107years:

Archived