Help required please - Neil Lennon at Tynie picture

Do the Rudi Skacel

Do the Rudi Skacel

Hi,

Was wondering if anybody has a link to, or the file for, the picture that was in the papers last year of Neil Lennon in a heap on the ground at Tynecastle, with the front of Section F of the Wheatfield giving him the pelters he deserves???

Would really appreciate any help on this.

Cheers.

Dirk Diggler

haven't got it handy, sorry. Just found this though.....

1572750.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A69377B5781D8C79F89930FDCFC4C15FBB

No doubt Adam got booked for dangerous play. :rolleyes:

The People's Chimp
Is this the finest photo ever taken at Tynecastle?

Pretty much. it's definitely one of my favourite photos. ever.

Pants Shaton

People seem to have stretched to unfeasible lengths just to get it up the 'depression victim'. The overwhelming vitriol. Brilliant.

Miller Jambo 60

Luv it what a wee ginga plank:)

I just sneak in to the top right corner of the photo, stripey blue top on.

I was loving that, i'm sure he had just given the V sign to us a few minutes before this happened....

200milesfromgorgie

i lik ethe older chap to niel lennons right, with the grey hair, beard and glasses. he just looks like he is just having a lovely day out.

The People's Chimp
i lik ethe older chap to niel lennons right, with the grey hair, beard and glasses. he just looks like he is just having a lovely day out.

This chap has been talked about before. he looks like some kind of ageing russian chess champ, an ex prodigy and maths professor who is now in a semi-catatonic state, and even this, one of the funniest moments of recent history (get it right up you lennon you little s h i t) wasn't enough to rouse him. I'm sure he had a giggle at the big semi though.

Do the Rudi Skacel
Here you go:

lennonhahanz7.jpg

Many thanks, appreciate the help. For some reason, I can't see anything in your post? Maybe its my pre-historic work computer, but I can see the Adam "High head" photo above...... Anybody any ideas??

Cheers

Do the Rudi Skacel

Sorry to bring this back to the top. Could do with some help here. Unfortunately I can't see the photos posted above. Anybody able and willing to try again? Don't normally have a problem viewing photos/ attachments in here.....

Thanks again for your help.

Cheers.

rudi must stay
Here you go:

lennonhahanz7.jpg

it's great all the guys swearing at him, cos he deserves it but the people who aren't make the photo imo. They look absolutely terrified

Hearts of Vladland

Neil Lennon was a example of the GFA at there best all the referee's were ****e scared of him.

This chap has been talked about before. he looks like some kind of ageing russian chess champ, an ex prodigy and maths professor who is now in a semi-catatonic state, and even this, one of the funniest moments of recent history (get it right up you lennon you little s h i t) wasn't enough to rouse him. I'm sure he had a giggle at the big semi though.

:eek:

How can you possibly tell from that photo ?

:eek:

shaun.lawson
it's great all the guys swearing at him, cos he deserves it but the people who aren't make the photo imo. They look absolutely terrified

The poor wee girl behind the ageing chess grandmaster in the front row especially! Awww....

King of the North

Its a fine piece of sporting photography.

Best thing about it is the 'pile up' of Jambos giving Lennon the vickys.

Question - was it Chesney that had just upended Lennon in fromt of the wheatfield.I was in the Gorgie that day, and seem to recall it was the Chez. If so, up there with his finest ever Tynie moments.

Its a fine piece of sporting photography.

Best thing about it is the 'pile up' of Jambos giving Lennon the vickys.

Question - was it Chesney that had just upended Lennon in fromt of the wheatfield.I was in the Gorgie that day, and seem to recall it was the Chez. If so, up there with his finest ever Tynie moments.

I just love how men and women, young and old, all absolutely hate the t0sser!

Great photo.

I used to work with the girl in the pink. she is not as mad as she looks iin the photo!!! :)

It's like a painting of the Rennasisance.

Or communist art. The People against the tyrant.

Superb.

Bindy Badgy

Indeed it was

Superb photo. Its going back up as my wallpaper (on my PC, not on my bedroom wall!)

go for the bedroom wall option too, :)

The Future's Maroon
Superb photo. Its going back up as my wallpaper (on my PC, not on my bedroom wall!)
Thanks to the original poster of this thread, someone was talking about this pic to me yesterday and I knew I had seen someone ask for it recently....so nice and easy to find.

Also just been set as my desktop wallpaper....pure class, I find it almost impossible to look at it without smiling!! :)

Archived