Nade Ordered To Lose Weight!

Bunny Munro

Loved this bit:

"Even against Kaiserslautern, Jamie Mole had two 100 per cent chances. Larry Kingston had a 1000 per cent chance, and Juho Makela had two 2000 per cent chances and did not score. Sometimes you can be unlucky but in one game, if you have four chances in one half?"

"He is now beggining to work"

How the **** was he allowed to go a year at Hearts without working???

I go an hour at my work without working and strong words would be said!!!

that Bohemieth owes us a years salary!

gowestjambo
Common sense prevails at Tynie.

What a great pity they couldnt see what we all could for the last year!

Its an absolute disgrace that he has got away with it for so long!

"When I arrived at Hearts, people told me they hadn't seen Christian Nade for a long time on the training field. Now, he is beginning to work," said the Hungarian. "This is a big challenge but I am so happy for the technical team because we pushed Nade back on to the training field. He is taking to the bicycle, showing a positive attitude and we have changed this."

It still makes me shudder to think how things have been done over the last three seasons. A highly-paid "professional" footballer has to be coaxed on to the training field like a recalcitrant child. He is now "taking to" his new toy, the bicycle.

He should have had his lard-arsed frame booted out of the door long ago, and, had we had anyone at all resembling a manager, no doubt this would have happened. Instead, prima donnas have been allowed to get away with murder.

Let's hope this is all changing, and that our players will no longer have to be pleaded with to get fit.

the only thing that gets me about this is that one of the guys that is responsible for not having nade train properly is still in a job.. korobochka!!!

just goes to show how much of a shambles we have been over the last year...now seems to be getting run like a proper football club. at least on the training ground anyway.

and given that i remember at least a couple of decent performances last year with this group of players who wernt getting trained properly, then i think we can look forward to the new season given we have someone who seems to know what they are doing now.

"When I arrived at Hearts, people told me they hadn't seen Christian Nade for a long time on the training field. Now, he is beginning to work," said the Hungarian. "This is a big challenge but I am so happy for the technical team because we pushed Nade back on to the training field. He is taking to the bicycle, showing a positive attitude and we have changed this."

It still makes me shudder to think how things have been done over the last three seasons. A highly-paid "professional" footballer has to be coaxed on to the training field like a recalcitrant child. He is now "taking to" his new toy, the bicycle.

He should have had his lard-arsed frame booted out of the door long ago, and, had we had anyone at all resembling a manager, no doubt this would have happened. Instead, prima donnas have been allowed to get away with murder.

Let's hope this is all changing, and that our players will no longer have to be pleaded with to get fit.

Agree wholeheartedly.

How this was allowed to go on for so long is an utter disgrace.

kissthebadge

Would like to have seen that!!!

loveofthegame

Seriously this is ****ing ridiculous- the waste of space should be fined, fined and fined again until he gets himself fit.

Wage thief. Stop the wages and then we'll see if he's so happy to sit on his obese arse.

A player in the Irish League, i think his name was Michael Keane was recently sacked for breach of contract for being over-weight. He was the highest earner at the club and had been repeatedly told to lose weight which he failed to adhere too.

Guest JamboRobbo
"He is now beggining to work"

How the **** was he allowed to go a year at Hearts without working???

Agree. And going forward, why are a fair few of the people who allowed him to go a year at Hearts without working (e.g. Cernakov and Korobotchup) still in a job?

Agree. And going forward, why are a fair few of the people who allowed him to go a year at Hearts without working (e.g. Cernakov and Korobotchup) still in a job?

Happens in every work place mate, the boss always has his favourites who can do no wrong.

Actually, I blame Frail and Ritchie. Both these guy's are and always will be weak and spineless individuals. All Nade needed was for someone to come down on him hard, and tell him how it was going to be, end off. If any two individuals were in charge of getting this man fit, it was these two, and they failed miserably. The reason they failed, is because they are both far too nice and accomodating to be incharge of, or manage, individuals or a team.

Carl Spackler
Would like to have seen that!!!

I laughed when I read that too. I an image in my head of them rolling Nade onto the pitch! "Right You, Push-Ups!".

Guest JamboRobbo
Actually, I blame Frail and Ritchie. Both these guy's are and always will be weak and spineless individuals. All Nade needed was for someone to come down on him hard, and tell him how it was going to be, end off. If any two individuals were in charge of getting this man fit, it was these two, and they failed miserably. The reason they failed, is because they are both far too nice and accomodating to be incharge of, or manage, individuals or a team.

Why would it be Frails fault but not Cernakovs?

why are a fair few of the people who allowed him to go a year at Hearts without working (e.g. Cernakov and Korobotchup) still in a job?

Fair question.

It actually makes me angry to think that fat bassa has been swanning about in his lambo living it up week in week out getting paid for being nothing other than a fat lazy coont.

Hard lives these footballers lead eh.

Why would it be Frails fault but not Cernakovs?

I think he left in December if my memory serves me right, but you are correct, in that he was useless aswell, although his English was'nt the greatest. That would still leave batman and robin responsible for his fitness, before and after he left though. They all seem a bit too soft for the job.

Guest JamboRobbo
I think he left in December if my memory serves me right, but you are correct, in that he was useless aswell, although his English was'nt the greatest. That would still leave batman and robin responsible for his fitness, before and after he left though. They all seem a bit too soft for the job.

Agreed mate. Cernakov did leave in December. The problem is, he's back, and is working as Csaba's assistant manager. Thats the bit I can't get my head around.

Carl Spackler
He hasn't really got the hang of them yet.

I disagree, in fact I 5000% disagree, Csaba has 10000% grasp of how percentages work!

Agreed mate. Cernakov did leave in December. The problem is, he's back, and is working as Csaba's assistant manager. Thats the bit I can't get my head around.

I dont think he'll be around for too long JR. I was at the Dunfermline game, and all he seemed to do was ditribute the balls during the players warm up, and collect them again at the end. He really appears to be a complete waste of space, and I think Csaba will realise this very quickly.

sandyseymour

dead simple...he's an employee of Vlad...no doubt on minimum wage..and despite his weaknesses, he has some experience and he's a pair of hands able to carryout Csaba's instructions :)

PS I wish Malofeev was employed as Nade's personal fitness instructor ....;)

A player in the Irish League, i think his name was Michael Keane was recently sacked for breach of contract for being over-weight. He was the highest earner at the club and had been repeatedly told to lose weight which he failed to adhere too.

Did tangoman not do that to a couple of Aberdeen players last season? I'm sure I read that the have their weight taken at the end of the season, and again on their return to training, and 2 or 3 guys were out of shape and promptly moved on.

Fair question.

It actually makes me angry to think that fat bassa has been swanning about in his lambo living it up week in week out getting paid for being nothing other than a fat lazy coont.

Hard lives these footballers lead eh.

My boy caught him in the Kentucky Fried Chicken joint in Surgeons Hall last night buying a big bucket or whatever it is they call it before jumping in to said Lambo and tucking in. About 21:20.

A waste of skin IMHO.

Eye's and ear's mate ,that's all he is.

Just shows you what a decent manager does.

He tells players when he thinks something needs changed, and he has the balls to do it.

Stevie Fail take note.

My boy caught him in the Kentucky Fried Chicken joint in Surgeons Hall last night buying a big bucket or whatever it is they call it before jumping in to said Lambo and tucking in. About 21:20.

A waste of skin IMHO.

Family feast bucket no doubt :sad:

Family feast bucket no doubt :sad:

LOL No idea mate.

At first I question my boy to see if he was sure and his response was "how many over wieght black guys in yellow Lambos do you see in Edinburgh"

Did tangoman not do that to a couple of Aberdeen players last season? I'm sure I read that the have their weight taken at the end of the season, and again on their return to training, and 2 or 3 guys were out of shape and promptly moved on.

May well have. I'd like to think we have some grounds in his contract to do something similar, it might be the only way he'll eventually change his dietary ways.

rossthejambo
LOL No idea mate.

At first I question my boy to see if he was sure and his response was "how many over wieght black guys in yellow Lambos do you see in Edinburgh"

cant help but laugh at that. its shocking though that he's been allowed to get away with being a big fat lazy ******* for so long. he shouldnt be able to afford a lambo ffs

Of course it's not just the fitness saga and what it says about both Nade and lack of discipline at the club that's disturbing.

It's the sheer vulgarity and lack of class that gets to me. He's driving his vastly inflated carcass around in a pimp-mobile paid for by his vastly inflated salary, and he can't think of anything better to clog his arteries with than KFC? You have to feel sorry for the guy.

With me it would be seafood, wall to wall. Lobster, scallops, langoustines. Something worth getting fat for. There are times I'm glad I'm not a footballer.

monkfish1979
I disagree, in fact I 5000% disagree, Csaba has 10000% grasp of how percentages work!

Yeah. He uses those funky european logarithmic percentages and all.

like a recalcitrant child.

Without doubt the most impressive word I've read on here in all the years I've been on JKB.

Bravo.

:)

Without doubt the most impressive word I've read on here in all the years I've been on JKB.

Bravo.

I thank you. One does one's humble best.

PolitiCon06
LOL No idea mate.

It couldn't have been Nade, he's gotten rid of the yellow Lambo over the summer. Drives a big shiny 4x4 nowadays.

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Wonder if Crystal Palace will come back in for Nade after making 2 million

this week

Archived