Hartley, Stewart, Riordan ?

Sydney from Sydney

Sydney from Sydney

Would be another psychological point over Hibs if carrot head joined us. Michael Stewart went to Hibs as a lifelong Jambo so why not have Riordan as the latest Hibee to come to Hearts to improve his game. If he can give us what Hartley gave us then it's worthwhile. And from Vlad's point of view, if he does well there'll be a profit in him. He'd be only one of quite a few to cross the divide. For those old enough to remember, Gordon Smith joined us when Hibs didn't want him and won a league title with us. Bring it on.

Csaba's Broon Shoes
Would be another psychological point over Hibs if carrot head joined us. Michael Stewart went to Hibs as a lifelong Jambo so why not have Riordan as the latest Hibee to come to Hearts to improve his game. If he can give us what Hartley gave us then it's worthwhile. And from Vlad's point of view, if he does well there'll be a profit in him. He'd be only one of quite a few to cross the divide. For those old enough to remember, Gordon Smith joined us when Hibs didn't want him and won a league title with us. Bring it on.

Brian Hamilton didn't do too bad altough

Darren Jackson was superb for Hearts , good professional

Elias Wagner was at Hibs for a fortnight or so

Is Ratboy a good professional ?

Has he grown up ?

Is he worth spending a large transfer fee ?

I just cannot see this deal going through

I would rather take Gow

Sydney from Sydney

Darren Jackson was superb for Hearts , good professional

Elias Wagner was at Hibs for a fortnight or so

Is Ratboy a good professional ?

Has he grown up ?

Is he worth spending a large transfer fee ?

I just cannot see this deal going through

I would rather take Gow

Fair enough points A/J

He was a good enough pro at Hibs to be their top scorer for 3 seasons.

If he's not grown up after a couple of years in the sheds at Celtic then he'll never be.

Worth the money, I think so. He's got lots to play for.

My only concern is he might have a chip on his shoulder about Hearts, but he can knock that on the head by putting the ball in the Hibees net.

Fair enough points A/J

He was a good enough pro at Hibs to be their top scorer for 3 seasons.

If he's not grown up after a couple of years in the sheds at Celtic then he'll never be.

Worth the money, I think so. He's got lots to play for.

My only concern is he might have a chip on his shoulder about Hearts, but he can knock that on the head by putting the ball in the Hibees net.

Totally agree the main thing is he does a lot to play for and a lot to prove, the guys a proven goalscorer thats been left to rot at darkheid.

I remember Jacksons first game, with the wheatfield stand growling, myself included, when he ran on the aprk, within 5 minutes he unleashed a60 yard crossfield pass that had people standing up and applauding, all past crimes forgotten in seconds....'

a couple of goals from riordan against the right team and the same will happen

jackjambo22

Originally Posted by Sydney from Sydney

Oh C'mon

:P

The biggest difference is that neither Stewart or Hartley were dyed in the wool Hibees. I would take Riorden in a second but only if his lifestyle has changed and he has matured. Although I have no doubt he will perform on the pitch, will he keep his nose clean (figuratively and literally) off the pitch?

Frankenstein Jambo.

There is nothing about this in any of todays papers so i am going to take this as just another rumour

Archived