hibs.net closed down

joe1874

Hearts of Vladland
from weecannaescoreagainstlowerdivsides.net

the best thing is that around 40% of them agree with this

A team going from the first division to challenging the old firm is a bit delusional.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

I don't want to rain on any parades, but since when was pre-season an indicator of anything?

Frankenstein Jambo.
I don't want to rain on any parades, but since when was pre-season an indicator of anything?

Oh you didn't, did you? Yes you did! Feck sake thats almost as bad as ponting out our bad pre-season!

rudi must stay

isn't usually but they haven't even scored a goal in any of their games..

Considering we had a guff pre-season last season and had a guff season, I'd say it is an indicator.

When you're getting pumped from teams like Cowdenbeath and Clyde, your morale is bound to take a knock.

This pre-season has been an utter disaster for Hibs.

And I ******ing love every minute of it.

Took this from hibs 606, talk about clutching at straws...its all part of mixus master plan.

"Is mixu trying to prove a point to Rod Petrie?

Is Hibs poor results in this years pre-season campain all down to the fact that Mixu wonts new faces at the club?

I feel that Mixu Paatelainen could be taking advantage of these pre-season friendly matches, by almost allowing our opponents to play better football and beat us in a desperate attemp to twist Rod Petrie's arm into signing new players.

Losing six nil to Barcelona was exceptable considering it was our first game into pre-season but losing to Cowdenbeath and Clyde does make you think. No disrespect to Clyde or Cowdenbeath but we should win comfortable in these games and we look asif we couldn't care less!"

from weecannaescoreagainstlowerdivsides.net

the best thing is that around 40% of them agree with this

Great quote Milky. 'Hibs quality' indeed. That would be bottom six quality then as they sure as hell aren't, and never have been, contenders for 3rd place on a regular basis have they.

Dolts!

Archived