hibs.net closed down

joe1874

Frankenstein Jambo.

Oh mixu wee do, oh mixu we love you! I hope he stays with the hobos for as long as possible so they go down next season.

Ooh, not good really...they'll only wander over here instead.... :sad:

Quick - put the lights off and maybe they'll think we're not in.

Ooh, not good really...they'll only wander over here instead.... :sad:

Quick - put the lights off and maybe they'll think we're not in.

It's not down for them silly billy! It is simply a closed house tonight, THEY have put the lights off in the hope that we think they are out.

I find that FUNNIER than going over there to wind them up tbh. Even though I never do that, I do read some of the links that are posted here, I find it hilarious that they have shut the door in the huff and are sitting privately greetin'.

It's not down for them silly billy! It is simply a closed house tonight, THEY have put the lights off in the hope that we think they are out.

I find that FUNNIER than going over there to wind them up tbh. Even though I never do that, I do read some of the links that are posted here, I find it hilarious that they have shut the door in the huff and are sitting privately greetin'.

Me too

:biggrin:

Aw bless. I admit that I did peek in there last week after the Barcelona game but hadn't really bothered before. And I was bored to death within about 5 mins anyway....

They're so last week....

Miller Jambo 60
:biggrin:

Aw bless. I admit that I did peek in there last week after the Barcelona game but hadn't really bothered before. And I was bored to death within about 5 mins anyway....

They're so last week....

OO to oo to be a hobo they are the smell of Edinburgh:107years::107years:

Generic Username

It looks like I've been binned aswell.

My last post was a good 12 hours ago about Riordan acting like a monglord when he's out and about the town.

Seems factual posting also gets you the boot over there.

shaun.lawson
It looks like I've been binned aswell.

My last post was a good 12 hours ago about Riordan acting like a monglord when he's out and about the town.

Seems factual posting also gets you the boot over there.

I doubt you've been binned, AS - they just bar Jambos from logging on at times of crisis.

Generic Username
I doubt you've been binned, AS - they just bar Jambos from logging on at times of crisis.

I hope I've not been! Using KB on my work computer is a frikkin' nightmare, .net is my only reliable source of amusement these days!

Lets see where the usual Hobo undercover agents are tonight :P

Ron Burgundy

I have planted a little seed about 2 years ago and currently have very little posts to my name,the one night I fancied a bit of banterI can't get on.

Hearts of Vladland
I imagine they have just shut down access for acknowledged Jambos.

You were sly on hobo.net same avatar and name.

Charlie-Brown

The House of Pain has opened the doors again - some (fun) tortured souls over there tonite.

Hearts of Vladland
How do you know it's me?

So there happens to be a hobo with the same name and avatar as you.

monkfish1979

What's up with the hobos, then? I've been in South America for 2 weeks and, surprisingly, they don't spend much time talking about the club that taught them how to play football.... A cheeky wee precis of their woes would entertain me muchly, seeing as I can't go and gloat on weallneedbumtamponsbecauseoursphinctersdontcloseupanymore.net at the moment. :)

Ma heart is broken.................

Sorrow sorrow................

:mwah:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just a few snippets from comedygold.net

Originally Posted by FalkirkHibee View Post

It's now 828 minutes of football since Dean Shiels scored at Pittodrie. By the time we're half way through the game against Wigan on Tuesday we could/probably will have gone 1000 minutes without scoring a single goal.

===============================

655 Viewing This Thread Alone

==========================

Everything connected with Hibs is in free fall, even the friggin' message board!

==============================

Pre-Season 08/09

Played 5

Won 0

Drawn 1

Lost 4

Goals For 0

Goals against 12 (+2 tonight)

Certainly showing consistency

=======================

Taxi for Mixu 3-0

Harry Palmer

Why are we laughing? This is bad...

It means Mixu may not be around and he is/was a 'jolly good signing' or whatever.

I have looked on the particular site when linked here and I have to say...I did not like the colour scheme that was used. Most also seemed to be too willing to provide their ages and yet refer to the 0-7 game 30 odd yrs ago even though they were but a twinkle in their dad's eye. I'm sure I could refer to the 10-2 match that they continually gloss over.... I was there, they were pesh then and are pesh now!:)

Sorry about that.

Anyway, Feck the Hibs.

Jam Tarts 1874
Why are we laughing? This is bad...

It means Mixu may not be around and he is/was a 'jolly good signing' or whatever.

If Mixu goes, the chances are that the ambitionless wee team will be unable to entice anyone better and may end up with someone probably worse. After all, who would want to manage hibs?

Darth Sidious

I registered over there about a year ago, last preseason if I remember. 3 posts at the time nothing bad. I logged on last week and I am the pink colour with their automatic signature and the like. Not even tried since last night. Same user name and avatar must have gave it away.

Terrible way to treat other fans, especially after how we treat them on here with a little respect.

Reptiles.

Bindy Badgy

Last time they pulled this stunt you could view the forum if you logged out but they've banned people that don't have an account from looking at the forum.

Jam Tarts 1874

I see the hoobs.net is back up and running, the Samaritans would have a field day!

I see the hoobs.net is back up and running, the Samaritans would have a field day!

Can't get on as a guest though

heartsfc_fan

Slightly off topic...

Does anyone know the hibs line up against Clyde last night?

Chad Sexington

I've managed to get on.

How about this sample quote for an idea of the wailing and gnashing of teeth over there...

"If Mo Johnston can sign for Rangers a couple of days after being trotted out in a Celtic strip I pretty sure Riordan can sign for Hearts."

"If he does, there will be total carnage IMO. It will be the final straw with the Hibs support."

:rofl::107years::dribble:

Chad Sexington

Here's another cracker...

"Im the same mate, hurts to say it but a few of my mates who we all went to the away matches all across Scotland last season are starting to lose interest, there is less and less me to clutch at and if Riordan signs for Hearts I think I'll switch off and give my season ticket to my wee brother and just watch English football."

"This seasons a disaster before it starts and I've never felt this low before a season before, Riordan going to them would tip me over the edge."

:4_1_72::loser:

Dirk Diggler
Slightly off topic...

Does anyone know the hibs line up against Clyde last night?

Hivernian: McNeil, Van Zanten, Hanlon, Hogg, Murray, Thicot, Rankin, Shiels, Fletcher, Nish, O'Brien. Subs used: Morais, Yantorno.

Not an expert, but that looks pretty much full strength, no?

Chad Sexington
Hivernian: McNeil, Van Zanten, Hanlon, Hogg, Murray, Thicot, Rankin, Shiels, Fletcher, Nish, O'Brien. Subs used: Morais, Yantorno.

Not an expert, but that looks pretty much full strength, no?

According to a flump on crisis.net who was there, they were at full strength, only used two subs, only created one clear chance the entire game and Clyde could have had more than 3.

Happy days. :)

"Im the same mate, hurts to say it but a few of my mates who we all went to the away matches all across Scotland last season are starting to lose interest, there is less and less me to clutch at and if Riordan signs for Hearts I think I'll switch off and give my season ticket to my wee brother and just watch English football."

"This seasons a disaster before it starts and I've never felt this low before a season before, Riordan going to them would tip me over the edge."

That is such a beautiful paragraph... soothing my mild hangover.

I've managed to get on.

How about this sample quote for an idea of the wailing and gnashing of teeth over there...

"If Mo Johnston can sign for Rangers a couple of days after being trotted out in a Celtic strip I pretty sure Riordan can sign for Hearts."

"If he does, there will be total carnage IMO. It will be the final straw with the Hibs support."

:rofl::107years::dribble:

Go on Vlad, you know it makes sense.:dribble:

I'm willing to put my personal opinions on mr ratboy aside and hope that we do now sign him - purely to see the reaction it provokes over the road hahahahahahaha!!!

Guest gorgie kev

Go on Vlad ram it right up the hobos council gritters by signing neddy ratboy:107years:

Curtains are still shut across the road.

Boy are they hurting or what ?

If they're going to go in the huff like this after every defeat then they'd be as well shutting down for good cos they're going to suffer many many humpings in the weeks and months ahead.

Greeting faced sore losing bairns the lot of them.

from weecannaescoreagainstlowerdivsides.net

would we accept

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a relegation battle and/or potentially a season in the first division

if it meant we completed the infrastructure and got rid of

the board

the manager

the garbage players we have just now

and came back even stronger........with the funds in place to bring the "required quality" to hibs and really started pushing on claiming 3rd every year consistently challenging fro trophy's and almost always in europe maybe even challenging the OF????

all theoretical of course

the best thing is that around 40% of them agree with this

Archived