who`s appllied for job?

JAMMY

Vlad_Knows_Best
Anyone shed any light on who might have sent there CV`s to hearts regarding being interested in becoming our next manager?

Your guess is as good as anybody's.

id go for peter taylor...dont know what hes doing at stevenage..good reputation and has managed england u21`s as well as caretaker of full team.

Anyone shed any light on who might have sent there CV`s to hearts regarding being interested in becoming our next manager?

Anyone who has, or who currently still work for Kanuas or Ripo!

i remember when it was custom that the football team had to advertise in the local newspaper when they were lookin for manager, im talking only like 9 or 10 years ago.

always gutted to get a knock back letter from blackburn rovers once haha .....

apparantley telling them i got them into champions league on football manager wasnt what they were looking for ......

I think we'll have a manager appointed at the end of January. Romanov will say he will have a chance to sign some quality players in July, Full control of team affairs. Everyone will renew ST, Vlads happy, Manager get's sacked due to destroying the team or somthing to that effect and no new signings!

You heard it here first!:(

id go for peter taylor...dont know what hes doing at stevenage..good reputation and has managed england u21`s as well as caretaker of full team.

was listening to talk sport the other day and peter taylor was being discussed by fans of the blue square premier and a stevenage fan was on saying how much he would like for peter taylor to be sacked as his tactics and playing style are boring.

if stevenage don't want him then hearts should leave well alone

Who's applied for the managerial position?

My guess is no-one because we're not getting a manager :laugh:

My guess is your guess is wrong:)

Ive heard that Vladimir Romanov has put himself in for the job. In fact he is getting interviewed at the moment in his home town. :dribble:

here is a name....John Carver...ex newcastle and leeds first team coach....watch this space....;)

He's on Sky at the moment - Luton coach - not sure if he is working his notice with Kevin Blackwell or not though

How about Colin Calderwood?

Seems to be doing a good job at Notts Forrest.

Did a decent job at Northampton as well. We could do worse IMO although if he could get Forest promoted I'm sure he would rather stay there. Big IF right enough.

PS Never call them Notts Forest, it's Nottingham Forest and Notts County. Learned from my own mistake on my first day working in Nottingham.

Who's applied for the managerial position?

My guess is no-one because we're not getting a manager :laugh:

A thread aint a thread without Neave's skepticism.

A thread aint a thread without Neave's skepticism.

First the Ramones now John Lennon, Togs? You know what I'm talking about.

Motherwell replay?

no hes not, he's awful

has got them premoted the last two seasons with by far the biggest budget in the legaue

he also struggled to get northampton up, again with the biggest league budget

plus, 50% of forest fans hate him, and he has a tendency to play hoof ball

Good shout. I would be happy with that. Clearly he would want to bring in some players from England that he knows. The crucial point would then be; how does vlad react when one of them is mince ala Hacket that rix brought in! If he becomes diplomatic about it and lets it go i.e. still relinquishing full control over team affairs, then were on a winner, if not were back to square one. We can recruit who we want but its the controlling mind that has to change his style.

According to the Express, we are after Gudjon Thordarson.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...go-for-Ice-man

Another rumour no doubt. Guess we just have to wait and see.

Gudjon Thordarson

THE former Icelandic boss became the manager who never was as he agreed to take over on an interim basis to " steady the ship" as the Hibs board sought a replacement for Williamson. But on the morning he was due to start work he phoned chairman Rod Petrie, with whom he had struck the deal the night before, to say he wouldn't be coming to Easter Road after all.

I love him already!

i remember when it was custom that the football team had to advertise in the local newspaper when they were lookin for manager, im talking only like 9 or 10 years ago.

always gutted to get a knock back letter from blackburn rovers once haha .....

apparantley telling them i got them into champions league on football manager wasnt what they were looking for ......

Which reminds me of this...

Football Manager player applies for Boro' job.

Archived