So you get it done by a 'hair dresser'

?5 for me.

200milesfromgorgie
How much do you pay?

Just having this discussion in the office

I wouldn't wear ?10 jeans so I dont want a ?10 haircut

what you wear jeans on yer head?

Sexton Hardcastle

I shaved my mates head on holiday last week. I charged nothing, but he bought me a pint.

How much do you pay?

Just having this discussion in the office

I wouldn't wear ?10 jeans so I dont want a ?10 haircut

What the feck has your jeans got to do with it? I assume on the basis you are working on, that you drive a bentley?

I P Knightley

Paid ?12.50 on Monday. That's my limit. It's hard to find anything cheaper in Londonshire but I know of a place that's a bit of a walk from the office will do it for ?6.

Monday was 15 minutes in the chair; no tip. Wummin's face was tripping her when I took the full ?2.50 change. She hadn't even made a half-effort to rub her chest off my shoulders while snipping - what did she expect?

heartsfc_fan

I do my own hair. Bought myself some hair clippers a few years ago for about 18 quid. It's more than paid for itself now......

Brian Whittaker's Tache
What the feck has your jeans got to do with it? I assume on the basis you are working on, that you drive a bentley?

I'm working on the premise that Asda jeans for a tenner look *****e so you spend a bit more to get a decent pair that you think look good.

Surely the same works for haircuts? (assuming your not having clippers all over) Most ?10 haircuts I've had make me look (more) like a refugee from the Ugly Circus

And actually I drive a merc now (a 13 year old one) !!

Zilch, the missus does it, Number 2 all over.

:eek:

What folks do behind closed doors is their own business I suppose...

heartsfc_fan

I prefer a number 1 myself ;) washes off easier...

I P Knightley
I'm working on the premise that Asda jeans for a tenner look *****e so you spend a bit more to get a decent pair that you think look good.

Surely the same works for haircuts? (assuming your not having clippers all over) Most ?10 haircuts I've had make me look (more) like a refugee from the Ugly Circus

There's a factor I hadn't considered. What with me being devilishly handsome, a haircut is merely a practical intervention to stop me from being too warm.

If you're ugly then, yes, you may want to use the haircut as a diversionary tactic.

We're in the realms of hypothesis for me now but I'd guess that the amount to pay correlates closely with the amount of hole you've been able to secure lately.

And Boris, thanks for typing what I was thinking. Last time I made reference to the act you've hinted at (with connection made to a LibDem MP), the thread was promptly pulled.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

We're in the realms of hypothesis for me now but I'd guess that the amount to pay correlates closely with the amount of hole you've been able to secure lately.

Nane!!

Hence the dear barnet!

heartsfc_fan
I pay about ?35.00 but I'm female and if we get it done on the cheap it looks crap.

Just tie it up in a pony and no-one would know the difference if it was a botched job....thats the way I look at it :P

I P Knightley
Nane!!

Hence the dear barnet!

Oh! Sorry!

Well, good luck.

Try to get your hair done by a gay bloke, explaining your predicament. That way you'll get constructive advice without the worry of upsetting the female race and having a spiteful haircut done.

Script for hairdressers:

BWT: "Hi! I'm looking for a gay bloke to cut my hair as I'm hoping to get my hole."

GB: "Walk this way, ducky."

Easypeasy!

Brian Whittaker's Tache

My hairdressers a straighter!!

Just tie it up in a pony and no-one would know the difference if it was a botched job....thats the way I look at it :P

Naw, looks much better when it is down.

Jed The Jedi

Blade Number 2 :rolleyes:

Ray Winstone

?15 normally.

?20 if I get a wash and a head massage thrown in.

?35 if I get colour put in it.

Most I ever paid for a haircut was ?47.00 and I never ever went back.

?15 normally.

?20 if I get a wash and a head massage thrown in.

?35 if I get colour put in it.

Most I ever paid for a haircut was ?47.00 and I never ever went back.

How do you end up paying ?47 for a haircut?

Think the most I've ever paid was ?35 and I thought that was expensive enough :confused:

I don't think it does apply to haircuts, as I do not believe the difference between a good cut and a poor one is that noticeable, whereas you can normally spot cheap jeans.

This coming from a bloke who hates getting his haircut, pays as little as possible and when they go to get the mirror says "dinnae bother, ah canne see back there".

Anyway, I think you should spend more cultivating your 'tache than your barnet ;)

Last haircut was ?8 from the turkish barbers at haymarket although it was a polish bird that cut my hair !!

I don't think it does apply to haircuts, as I do not believe the difference between a good cut and a poor one is that noticeable, whereas you can normally spot cheap jeans.

This coming from a bloke who hates getting his haircut, pays as little as possible and when they go to get the mirror says "dinnae bother, ah canne see back there".

Anyway, I think you should spend more cultivating your 'tache than your barnet ;)

I think you can definitly tell the difference. I normally pay ?35.00. I couldn't get in at my normal place a few months ago so just booked a local place at the last minute. It cost about ?22.00 and my hair looked awful, she butchered it.

I think you can definitly tell the difference. I normally pay ?35.00. I couldn't get in at my normal place a few months ago so just booked a local place at the last minute. It cost about ?22.00 and my hair looked awful, she butchered it.

I think you can tell the difference with women, but considering that most guys have quite short hair anyway, I'm not sure it makes quite so much difference. Unless someone makes a complete mess of it, in which case they shouldn't be a hairdresser anyway.

Miller Jambo 60
I do my own hair. Bought myself some hair clippers a few years ago for about 18 quid. It's more than paid for itself now......

My wife does mine with said clippers save a fortune.

Jed The Jedi
Not as good as the original.

blade.jpg

;)

Ok, Babyliss Blade number 2, jees this could go on a while, you must have a lot of time on your hands Boris:rolleyes:

Say What Again

Used to pay about ?8 but discovered a Polish place with fit Polish birds :dribble: with tight clothes on :dribble: and haircuts cost ....... I can't even remember. Did I pay? Did they charge me? Did I mention the Polish birds? :dribble:

Haircut was ?5

Ok, Babyliss Blade number 2, jees this could go on a while, you must have a lot of time on your hands Boris:rolleyes:

Sorry Jed.

Please don't take it personally.

'tis but whimsy on my part. :o

BTW, I used to stay in Mouncastle Crescent over 30 years ago!

chester copperpot

Get the missus to do it, number 2 or 1 depending on the season.

When I was out to impress birds and had hair about 10 years ago, always used to go to Cheynes. They did a cracking haircut. Was about ?30 IIRC, and we're going back 10 years here.

Jed The Jedi
Sorry Jed.

Please don't take it personally.

'tis but whimsy on my part. :o

BTW, I used to stay in Mouncastle Crescent over 30 years ago!

Hey no problem mate, it was'nt taken personally in fact i like the cut of your jib.;)

The Crescent's 2 streets away from me.

Miller Jambo 60
Get the missus to do it, number 2 or 1 depending on the season.

When I was out to impress birds and had hair about 10 years ago, always used to go to Cheynes. They did a cracking haircut. Was about ?30 IIRC, and we're going back 10 years here.

So not in to birds now:)

MA HA

Chad Sexington

?8 at International Barbers on Dalry Road.

I'm very happy with the arrangement too.

mullet.jpg

chester copperpot
So not in to birds now:)

MA HA

Na, I'm up for men now Doug, you up for it. A wee sherry and a cuddle. ;)

chester copperpot
Haha!

Andy:

Lennonowned.jpg

:laugh:

Heh heh, going into retirement now. Imagine getting slagged by Doug, thats the end for me.

The People's Chimp
anyone who pays more than a tenner is gay - FACT.

almost as gay as claiming james dean bradfield is the best guitarist of the last 30 years. ;)

almost as gay as claiming james dean bradfield is the best guitarist of the last 30 years. ;)

or as gay as claiming John Squire is better ;)

PS i found a poll that 'proved' JDB is better but said poll had Tom Delonge from Blink 182 in the top 50, ahead of both, so couldnt really use that to help prove my point...

The People's Chimp
or as gay as claiming John Squire is better ;)

PS i found a poll that 'proved' JDB is better but said poll had Tom Delonge from Blink 182 in the top 50, ahead of both, so couldnt really use that to help prove my point...

i suppose we could arrange a mass brawl between roses fans and manics fans to settle the point.

I don't think anyone could claim a manics win on that occasion!

:)

this_is_my_story

Any haircut costing more than a tenner should involve topless hand relief from a busty filthpot. FACT.

Archived