Electric razors

Jambof3tornado

Jambof3tornado

Just ordered a new electric razor coz new blades for my old one cost ?35. I ordered a remington R730i,anyone got one and what do you think of it.

Thanks.:)

I bought a Remington Titanium about 18 months ago. What I didn,t realize is that you are recommended to renew the cutting blades and foil guards every six months. The original cost was $139.00 which didn't seem too bad. I have since replaced the cutting devices twice at a cost of $40.00 each time.

As far as performance is concerned the shave is reasonable, but in my case does not last a full day, I now use my wet razor once a week or so to get a good shave. In truth I would never have bought an electric razor, but it was suggested we do so when undergoing chemo treatments to avoid cuts allowing infection. That is now long gone but my heritage does not allow me to dump a $139.00 investment.

Just ordered a new electric razor coz new blades for my old one cost ?35. I ordered a remington R730i,anyone got one and what do you think of it.

Thanks.:)

Electric Razors are Murder...They should only be used by Wumin!! :cool:

Miller Jambo 60
I bought a Remington Titanium about 18 months ago. What I didn,t realize is that you are recommended to renew the cutting blades and foil guards every six months. The original cost was $139.00 which didn't seem too bad. I have since replaced the cutting devices twice at a cost of $40.00 each time.

As far as performance is concerned the shave is reasonable, but in my case does not last a full day, I now use my wet razor once a week or so to get a good shave. In truth I would never have bought an electric razor, but it was suggested we do so when undergoing chemo treatments to avoid cuts allowing infection. That is now long gone but my heritage does not allow me to dump a $139.00 investment.

Well done Bob for beating your illness , my mum didnt one day we will get a big cure:)

Ray Winstone

You cant beat a proper shave with a wet razor.

The feeling using an electric one does not even come close!

Jambof3tornado

Ordered yesterday and it arrived at 8am this morning,its on charge and I will see by tommorow morning how effective it is at fighting through my bumfluff!!!!;)(WET SHAVES ARE GREAT FOR QUIM TRIMS!!!)

MON THE LECCY RAZOR!!!

Got it from amazon ?49.99 plus ?7 delivery, that shavers site has a backlog of orders so didnt know when it would get sent so I went for amazon(though postage was more)

Archived