STRIKERS!

Fife jambo

How ridiculous is it that we are desperately needing a striker and Vlad punted Velika for a mere million quid!? its soooo frustrating and annoying!!!:mad:

How ridiculous is it that we are desperately needing a striker and Vlad punted Velika for a mere million quid!? its soooo frustrating and annoying!!!:mad:

yep and even at that Hearts never saw a penny of it

Yep and whats worse is hes now at those weegie minks and will score a barrowload this year!! arrrggghh!!!!!!!!

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Thats because he was on loan

Great price for him. How many Hearts players in our history have been sold for a million pounds?

Plenty strikers available for nothing who could do an equally good job. Plenty other teams in the SPL seem to be able to find them.

I think Vlad sees more importance in promoting the careers of fellow Lithuanians than in improving Hearts. We seem prepared to hold out for good money for some players but when the chance came to sell one of his countrymen he was off in a shot. That was at a time when he was the only striker we had.

I would not even be surprised if the move to Stavanger was a stepping stone that Romanov was aware of when he sold him. Imagine the uproar if he'd sold him straight to the Huns.:mad:

I smell a rat. :hobofish: You should be more worried about the quality of the guys that Hibs are signing, not who Hearts sold months ago.:107years:

When he was with is, he was labelled ?a lazy barsteward? now he isn?t all we have heard is ?how dare he be sold?

:wacko:

Not fussed, never been much of a velicka fan. It just seems worse at the moment due to our lack of quality in that department as long as we bring someone decent in before the season starts it will be fine! Even if nade gets his fitness up he could potentially score a good few in the SPL.

Not fussed, never been much of a velicka fan. It just seems worse at the moment due to our lack of quality in that department as long as we bring someone decent in before the season starts it will be fine! Even if nade gets his fitness up he could potentially score a good few in the SPL.

And if they re float the Titanic it'd make a cracking boat.

dunciboyjambo

anyone know what the brazillian striker is like that plays for kaunus?? BBC sport reporting that hes the danger man...

More than likely see him in a hearts strip if he bags a few against the huns..

Dunno about anyone else but I really want them to stuff Rangers...

anyone know what the brazillian striker is like that plays for kaunus?? BBC sport reporting that hes the danger man...

More than likely see him in a hearts strip if he bags a few against the huns..

Dunno about anyone else but I really want them to stuff Rangers...

I hope Rangers take ten of them. If he was that fantastic I'b bet he'd be playing with a better club than Kaunus. If Hearts were playing then I'm sure BBC would report that Makela was ou danger man.

I'm loving the lack of transfer activity at all other clubs (almost none)

But i'm pretty sure Shabba will have a shopping list - all in good time :)

I'm loving the lack of transfer activity at all other clubs (almost none)

But i'm pretty sure Shabba will have a shopping list - all in good time :)

i agree, but i think he is waiting to see the quality or lack there of, in the Kaunas match tonight.

Fozzyonthefence

Wasn't it only ?600,000?

Isaac Begbie
ledesma..... dont think he is a striker though.....

and he wouldnt get a work permit either.

Wasn't it only ?600,000?

Yeah I think it was ?600k rising to ?900k depending on games played. Considering he hardly played for Viking before his move to the huns I doubt we got a penny over that initial ?600k.

Yeah I think it was ?600k rising to ?900k depending on games played. Considering he hardly played for Viking before his move to the huns I doubt we got a penny over that initial ?600k.

It should read Kaunas!

Five to One

I would have been more annoyed if he'd been a younger player as a million for a 29 year old is good business.

JamboBannon10

Speaking of that other team being a stepping stone to rangers isnt an ex rangers player at some position in that club? perhaps hearts new nothing about it rangers thought there was no chance we would sell him to them so they arranged this? i dont think the other team made much of a profit on velicka which would support this, they get velicka for half a season absolutely free and rangers get there man

Csaba's Broon Shoes
I smell a rat. :hobofish: You should be more worried about the quality of the guys that Hibs are signing, not who Hearts sold months ago.:107years:

Rat Boy to be precise

:eek:

Archived