Kaunas tonight

djf

14/1 tonight away to the Huns

Surely they have a better shot than the likes of St Mirren and ICT.

Especially against a rusty Rangers team.

Even the draw is 6/1 in places.

Why would they?

Have you not seen the impact their "best" players have had on our team??

Kaunas are awful, throwing money away by backing them. I also hope they get hammered!

loveofthegame

No chance. Hope, and am confident, they'll get pumped. Players like Kanchelskis, Kurskis, Pilibiter and Ivaskevicius would not get into the St Midden or ICT teams. Not even close.

Save your money.

thin ki might have a wee fiver on it for a laugh and a bit of interest. if they do win it will be 1-0 so that might be worth a couple of quid too.

I hate games where I want both sides to lose. :( All we can hope for is that at least 5 guys get sent off from each side and both sets of fans riot. Not worth betting on.

winston churchill
any bets on MIKO taking a DIVE:rolleyes:

i bet you dont make it until the sunsets over lochend.

Here's a tip for the next time you set up an account on here. Try and at least get the facts right before attempting a wind-up.

sandylejambo

the last thing we need is the huns with another ?10,000,000 in the bank, even if it means one or two of kaunas's players ending up at tynecastle, mon the liths

lawriejambo

Gosh you're funny

Not funny ha ha, just funny..

maroonlegions
Here's a tip for the next time you set up an account on here. Try and at least get the facts right before attempting a wind-up.

or even ask your mum for permission to use your laptop, dinnae want the generator to pack up for your caravan now.;):107years:

loveofthegame
the last thing we need is the huns with another ?10,000,000 in the bank, even if it means one or two of kaunas's players ending up at tynecastle, mon the liths

The way the Champions League works is that each country with team(s) in the group stages gets a certain amount of ?? that gets split evenly between the all the teams from that country that qualify.

Therefore, at the moment the full amount will go to Celtic unless Rangers qualify. If Rangers qualify the money will have to be split.

I'd rather Rangers qualified and the money was split rather than it all go to Celtic who already have more than anyone else.

rofl......stop now my sides hurt :wacko:

Theres two of them at it :mad::hobofish::107years:

We dont want your 4th hand needles so skite

:)

Nucky Thompson

I hope our brothers feck our cousins tonight;) Mon the Kaunas.

Paisley Jambo

Come on Rangers! :eek:

Embarass them so much that Vlad will not consider bringing any of them over here.

Guest jambomickey
I hate games where I want both sides to lose. :( All we can hope for is that at least 5 guys get sent off from each side and both sets of fans riot. Not worth betting on.

feel same as you! don't want either team to win' don't want the usual 3 or 4 loan kaunas players

It's a family affair.

Good luck to both teams.

:hobofish: :hobofish: :hobofish:

and

rofl......stop now my sides hurt :wacko:

:hobofish: :hobofish: :hobofish:

Clerry Jambo

Um with you Boo:rolleyes:

Theres two of them at it :mad::hobofish::107years:

We dont want your 4th hand needles so skite

:)

What are you slavering about? I am not a hobo....I,m a season ticket holder in the Roseburn, section J.....surely you can tell! After all I can spell properly!;)

What are you slavering about? I am not a hobo....I,m a season ticket holder in the Roseburn, section J.....surely you can tell! After all I can spell properly!;)

Your spellings not bad, however your punctuation could do with a bit of work :P

Anyone know the line ups as Ian Durrant has just been on Radio Scotland saying 6 off the Kaunas line up have played for Hearts ( i take it he would have meant a competitive game).

Pilibitas, Kanchelskis...........anyone else?

Anyone know the line ups as Ian Durrant has just been on Radio Scotland saying 6 off the Kaunas line up have played for Hearts ( i take it he would have meant a competitive game).

They said the lineups earlier. Pilibaitis and Kanchelskis were the only players in the Kaunas squad who have played a competitive match for us.

Nucky Thompson

I've looked at the team and that's the only two.

Kaunas: Kello, Radzius, Mrowiec, Mendy, Pilibatis, Grigalevicius, Ledesma, Luksa, Zelmikas, Fridrikas, Kancelskis

Subs: Dreer, Manchkhava, Zubavicius, Baguzis, Cinikas, Rimkevicius, Mamic

Can't see 6 in there!

I've looked at the team and that's the only two.

Thought it might.

Ach well, it is open season for folk to exagerate things to get a dig at Hearts.

Thought it might.

Ach well, it is open season for folk to exagerate things to get a dig at Hearts.

Baguzis and Rimkevicius played for us on trial I think. Rimkevicius in the Boro game possibly. Other than that though I can't see any connections. I'm guessing he just made up the number.

Miller Jambo 60
No chance. Hope, and am confident, they'll get pumped. Players like Kanchelskis, Kurskis, Pilibiter and Ivaskevicius would not get into the St Midden or ICT teams. Not even close.

Save your money.

You talk some pash mate;)

A typical comment!

"Their team's full of Lithuanians!"

Ignorant swine.

It's a family affair.

Good luck to both teams.

WTF does that mean???I wanted the S C U M from the Weeg to win,BUT, then I saw Bazza "The Bigot" FregusHUN on crutches (Hope it's Permanent)in the Paper and,Well, I Just can't want that wee ^^^^ to enjoy ANYTHING!! :mad:

If you get a Job you could afford to go to the games at Hunbrox,You obviously want to be a PROPER bigot...Not Just the plastic version you are Just now!!

Toxteth O'Grady

That idiot should stick to brawling in kebab shops

Baguzis was on trial and Rimkevicius played in two friendlies for Hearts.

I dont care who wins tonight.....................

as long as its not rangers.........

any Liths coming our way will arrive regardless of the result anway..

c'mon the Kaunas... a narrow win wi lots an lots of injuries

Archived