any1 dreading this season?

jamborleystatto

Buffalo Bill
We had Alex MacDonald and Jim Jefferies managing the teams in those pre-seasons. Good, proper managers in control of their teams. We also had owners who wanted the club to be successful.

It seems like you've already made up your mind then, Coco.

I'm sure you'll join me in saying that I hope you're wrong.

Buffalo Bill

Miller Jambo 60
Sorry to be pedantic, but we only beat Hibs once last season. In any case, a few decent recent results doesn't mean we are a decent team. Even Gretna managed to beat Dundee Utd twice last season - surely you're not going to argue that they weren't absolutely brutal?

Pedantic is that a disease mate.

We only beat hibs once.

Another doom and gloom merchant.

GET A LIFE:107years::107years::107years:

Buffalo Bill

Absolutely, no issue with that. Hope that I'm wrong on the outlook for the season.

Buffalo Bill

Hope is all we have. Aside from 2005/06 when hope became expectation for many of us, it is all we ever have as Hearts fans. The problem is I'm no longer hoping we'll win a few matches and have a good season like I did before, I'm now hoping that the season, the club and the supporters will not implode due to Romanov's actions. This season will tell us a lot about the way things are going to be in the future. I have seen people say they are having the same positive feelings they had in summer 2005 and that we can split the Old Firm again. The signs are getting better but once bitten, twice shy... or in our case 43 times bitten, 44th time shy.

The proof of the pudding will be in the eating. Dread? No. At least the pudding looks to be coming out of the oven in one piece this time.

Francis Albert
Correct.

(I take it the last word was life and not fife?!):)

You take it corectly. To adapt an old joke, watching Hibs would beat most things in Fife! (no offence to Fifers intended!)

Miller Jambo 60
I'm looking forward to it and I'm pessimistic. Not sure what that makes me. :confused:

You are trying mate:)

Archived