JKB Fc Match Report 6:

Meadows

Cheers.

I missed the Melchester game as well, hence the wrong score.

I don't see you having any problems against Rangers. They have a couple of decent players (Left mid and goalie were decent), however they were terrible at the back.

They actually went 2 nil up early doors and it remained that way at half time, however the capitulated in the second half. There central defence is very slow.

Cheers Mate...all info appreciated!!;)

basher the jambo

Meadows who will be our hardest game against. I dont think i`ll be able to manage all three games but will do my best. Our season will be starting soon and its wont look good if im missing all the training.

basher, i think you should calm down on the fitness mate or you will explode one day, seriously i would love half of your energy. who do you play for on saturdays btw

Basher i expected a harder game against Racing!! One more victory should wrap up the league.I think you deserve a rest for your contribution so far. As long as your back for the knock out stages mate;).

With Savage & Andy up front we could play Garry M & Oli in centre mid...Oli would just need to work harder.:rolleyes:

Your shout tho' mate..If you turn up i'm certainly going to play you!!

Garry certainly is "versatile".

I'm sure he'd be only to happy to emulate Bashers midfield performances.

Bruce if your feeling the strain just chuck Garry the gloves. :P

flogelisgod

work harder?!?!

thought i did a fair bit of covering yesterday for someone who has a knee problem!

ps,not feeling too good today..went to training tonight and didnt participate it was giving me that much jip...think ill be resting it for a week or so!

work harder?!?!

thought i did a fair bit of covering yesterday for someone who has a knee problem!

Oli, Yourself & Basher were excellent,not giving their midfield a second to even try and play.Must've been a nightmare to play against,i think you should have a good rest;) Until our next game anyway.

flogelisgod

I probably will..Its actually feeling better this morning but if i want to be in contention for Sundays friendly for Dunedin, i better rest it tonight. Bit gutted about missing Tynies training last night as its well run and a can be a hard challenge. You coming tonight with young Duncan?

basher the jambo
basher, i think you should calm down on the fitness mate or you will explode one day, seriously i would love half of your energy. who do you play for on saturdays btw

West Lothian Afc,

I will try my best and get along mate. I take the training so will just need to sit down with the manager and tell him what hes doing :P

you must have the fittest team on the planet if you take the training. have you never stepped up to the juniors, if not i am surprised, somebody with your engine would be an asset in the juniors.

basher the jambo

Na mate i get asked all the time but not intersted. Ive played with some really good Amateurs side that would give the juniors a run for thier money. Im just happy playing in a team with all my mates and helping out doing the training now

i knew i would get that answer, i know loads of guys like you who could play junior but like playing with there mates and that is fair enough. i also agree that there are many amatuer sides who would give even the top junior sides a run for there money

And finally...a comment from your farthest travelled supporter :) - just home this morning.

What a thoroughly enjoyable game of football it was. Some really good play with everyone working for each other and appearing to enjoy themselves.

Getting a lift back into town with the gaffer after the game, I'd been hoping he wouldn't ask for my MoM as it would've been too difficult to choose.

All told, well done guys - a smashing performance. Best of luck for the rest of your season and any other competitions you're involved in.

basher the jambo

Its always good to get some support from Kickbackers.

Some of the football we played was at a good fast pace. Everyone in the team works hard and wants to win every ball/tackle. It is a cracking bunch of guys who all want to win wearing the hearts badge.

eddie fenwick

:

you must have the fittest team on the planet if you take the training. have you never stepped up to the juniors, if not i am surprised, somebody with your engine would be an asset in the juniors.

:loved:

And finally...a comment from your farthest travelled supporter :) - just home this morning.

What a thoroughly enjoyable game of football it was. Some really good play with everyone working for each other and appearing to enjoy themselves.

Getting a lift back into town with the gaffer after the game, I'd been hoping he wouldn't ask for my MoM as it would've been too difficult to choose.

All told, well done guys - a smashing performance. Best of luck for the rest of your season and any other competitions you're involved in.

Cheers Boof..

As Basher said it is good to get a bit of support from fellow KB'ers..(even Cornhill ;)) Glad we got a win and you were'nt a Jonah.

You told me in the car that Oli was better than Basher if i recollect :rolleyes:

Next game is Wednesday week versus Melchester at Silverknowes 6.30.All Welcome.

Archived