Mendy Exists!!!!

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

It would appear Mendy wasn't made up but is in fact real. Just been interviewed on Scottish TV. Well you live and learn!!

Drylaw Hearts
It would appear Mendy wasn't made up but is in fact real. Just been interviewed on Scottish TV. Well you live and learn!!

Did he say anything about signing for Hearts ?

:)

I'M IBRAHIM TALL
Did he say anything about signing for Hearts ?

:)

Apparently him and Hleb are very much looking forward to pre season training in readiness for the 2019/2020 season!!!

Guest jambomickey
Apparently him and Hleb are very much looking forward to pre season training in readiness for the 2019/2020 season!!!

i think there's every chance them 2 be at hearts this season if they impress csaba tommorow night

rudi must stay
i think there's every chance them 2 be at hearts this season if they impress csaba tommorow night

Mendy maybe, but Hleb? He doesn't even play for Kaunas

Guest jambomickey

thought hleb was at kaunas mate? i was jist thinking that based on how many times they've been linked in the past and romanovs ambition to showcase kaunas players to sell them for big money

Colonel Kurtz

Mendy will need to find his french passport,we did see our next DOF getting interviewed

Ibrahim Tall
thought hleb was at kaunas mate? i was jist thinking that based on how many times they've been linked in the past and romanovs ambition to showcase kaunas players to sell them for big money

Just signed for Roda JC in Holland on loan for the season.

Drylaw Hearts
..we did see our next DOF getting interviewed

The hopeless Portuguese chap per chance ?

Archived