Jeans

keith

I need a new pair of Jeans, where is the best place to get them? Want them to be good but not too expensive (?40-?60 maybe). Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

Depends on what yer after.... if you want to save a few pennies the Exile sale shop is decent up the bridges

Jambo Hud316

Click on this link, I get a magazine evry month or so with items at reduced rate from them...had plenty t-shirts and jeans all in brilliant condition for a fraction of the high street prices

http://www.mandmdirect.com/

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Xile in Ocean Terminal have a few good deals on

I got a cracking pair of Diesel "Busky" jeans reduced to ?55 from ?110

You cant go wrong with Diesel Jeans imho

Thanks for the links/suggestions so far, will have a look. Another thing I forgot to mention is that im a 35 waist, which is a bugger to find as most places only do 34 and 36. Anyone else have this problem and where do they get theirs?

Nudie Jeans are peerless ( imo )

Cruise have some reduced online at the moment. Harvey Nicks has the best range.

They'll last a lifetime, so if you can find the dosh it make sense. Don't wash them for the first six months at least.

They'll last a lifetime, so if you can find the dosh it make sense. Don't wash them for the first six months at least.

Nice!

carhartt jeans are the only ones i buy now.

They are cut baggy but not whigger baggy and they last for years. Great quality .

vlad on the tyne

The cruise website has a g star jeans at sale prices the now

g star elwood's are a particular favourite, comfy as ****!

I need a new pair of Jeans, where is the best place to get them? Want them to be good but not too expensive (?40-?60 maybe). Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

Slaters

Levi Store

Gap

I've got a quality pair from River Island.

Comfy as anything. Not really a big jean buyer. Other people get me them. I dont buy many clothes, but these are awesome.

Thanks

Next

Era Macaroons

Are these the Emperers new jeans?

Do you really want a pair of jeans to last a lifetime? Hoi grandad where did you get those far out retro jeans....way back in 2008 laddie, when jeans were built to last, no like the cheap aluminium jeans you get nowadays.

If you detest shopping round 'cool' shops at inflated prices I would suggest a trip to Tk Maxx where a large choice at decent prices is available.

nudie jeans & matching T_thumb.jpg

Are these the Emperers new jeans?

Do you really want a pair of jeans to last a lifetime? Hoi grandad where did you get those far out retro jeans....way back in 2008 laddie, when jeans were built to last, no like the cheap aluminium jeans you get nowadays.

If you detest shopping round 'cool' shops at inflated prices I would suggest a trip to Tk Maxx where a large choice at decent prices is available.

I absolutely detest TK Maxx.

It's like a jumble sale, the stuff looks like the rejects from the Fresh Price of Bel Air 1992, the sizes are all ****ed up and there are always scaffs running about going mental. I have only been to the ones in Glasgow so that may explain some of my experiences.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Quite possibly the coolest jeans ever - a collaboration between Adidas and Diesel.

det_model1.jpg

Era Macaroons
I absolutely detest TK Maxx.

It's like a jumble sale, the stuff looks like the rejects from the Fresh Price of Bel Air 1992, the sizes are all ****ed up and there are always scaffs running about going mental. I have only been to the ones in Glasgow so that may explain some of my experiences.

I could imagine Tk Maxx in Wej being like boxing day sales every day

Its a bit more civilised through in the Capital.

Anyway, I wouldnt dream of going there myself! merely a suggestion for OP

:)

TK Maxx is okay depending on what you're looking for.

I got a decent pair of Airwalks in there for ?20 as I needed new trainers, but couldn't afford the ones I wanted at the time.

:rofl: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

For anyone unfortunate enough to have seen Macaroon's purple efforts.

Era Macaroons

et tu Kenny!

Its Ok,

leaders of fashion are always subject to ridicule at first ;)

Era Macaroons
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

For anyone unfortunate enough to have seen Macaroon's purple efforts.

They were maroon.....and what happened next.....yes thats right, everyone was in coloured jeans....Im ahead o my time, Ill keep you posted for the winter collection;)

Next cheapies for me cause I walk the heal out of jeans pretty quickly. Used to buy GAP until they changed their sizing and stopped stocking any decent denim.

jack D and coke
Next cheapies for me cause I walk the heal out of jeans pretty quickly. Used to buy GAP until they changed their sizing and stopped stocking any decent denim.

Absolutely dements me that does. Had a cracking pair of 7 for all mankind jeans that cost me plenty but got mangled up the toon one night and they were destroyed! Walked holes in both heels, i was gutted. Who stocks them in edinburgh i've never seen them up here? Bought them down south and they fitted me to a tee.

I always "balance" my jeans on the back of my shoes so I dont walk through them.

I also consider this when buying trainers. Not sure if thats strange or not.

The People's Chimp

i'm a big fan of the g star radars, with the low crotch fit. think i've had new pair each year since about 02.

If you want good jeans, dont buy diesel or g-star! The latter is very tacky IMO! Best jeans you can get for quality are selvedge denim. These will last you for ages, but as somebody said about nudies, you dont wash them for ages to get a good look out of them!

The best ones are Edwins (around ?80), APC (around ?80 to ?90), Dior(Expensive), Nudie (maybe just over ?100) and Acne. I personally like the Edwin Nashvilles or the APC New standards. Check out oipolloi.com and atticclothing.co.uk.

Or if you want something softer the best jeans you can get at probably PRPS (As worn by Beckham). You get them from Xile, but you'll be paying ?250 up, but its well worth it, cause they last for ages and very few ppl have them!

The People's Chimp
If you want good jeans, dont buy diesel or g-star! The latter is very tacky IMO! Best jeans you can get for quality are selvedge denim. These will last you for ages, but as somebody said about nudies, you dont wash them for ages to get a good look out of them!

The best ones are Edwins (around ?80), APC (around ?80 to ?90), Dior(Expensive), Nudie (maybe just over ?100) and Acne. I personally like the Edwin Nashvilles or the APC New standards. Check out oipolloi.com and atticclothing.co.uk.

Or if you want something softer the best jeans you can get at probably PRPS (As worn by Beckham). You get them from Xile, but you'll be paying ?250 up, but its well worth it, cause they last for ages and very few ppl have them!

there are some tacky g stars, but the plain ones are a really nice cut and last for ages.

apc are a good shout.

Captain Lithuania
there are some tacky g stars, but the plain ones are a really nice cut and last for ages.

apc are a good shout.

My pair didn't.

Ibrahim Tall
Quite possibly the coolest jeans ever - a collaboration between Adidas and Diesel.

det_model1.jpg

Pretty smart, they on the diesel site or the adidas one?

Absolutely dements me that does. Had a cracking pair of 7 for all mankind jeans that cost me plenty but got mangled up the toon one night and they were destroyed! Walked holes in both heels, i was gutted. Who stocks them in edinburgh i've never seen them up here? Bought them down south and they fitted me to a tee.

Harvey Nichols.

Forget jeans, buy yourself a pair of chocolate brown Blue Harbour cords from M&S.

Style never goes out of fashion.

grumpyjambo
Forget jeans, buy yourself a pair of chocolate brown Blue Harbour cords from M&S.

Style never goes out of fashion.

Thats what I was trying to say!! :P

Abercrombie & Fitch jeans are top stuff. If you can get a few pairs from the states even better. You can get them online I think at http://www.abercrombie.com

That, True Religion (dead expensive) and the usual suspects for me like G-Star, Diesel etc depending on the mood.

Archived