Bargain ?1

Flux

Carl Spackler

Change it to Large and then back to XXXLarge and see how much it is.

I'd laugh if they changed it to a picture of Nade for the XXXL.

Change it to Large and then back to XXXLarge and see how much it is.

I'd laugh if they changed it to a picture of Nade for the XXXL.

Haha. Quantity x1000

Start a business.

its coming up ?0.00 now when you change it to XXXlarge

Out of stock the euro price was better, they pay you money!

DONE!! LETS SEE IF I GET AN EMAIL SAYING THERE WAS A PROBLEM AND UNFORTUNATELY I WONT BE RECEIVING THE TOP.

DONE!! LETS SEE IF I GET AN EMAIL SAYING THERE WAS A PROBLEM AND UNFORTUNATELY I WONT BE RECEIVING THE TOP.

i ordered a couple of other things and 2 free shirts. They better arrive.

If they send a confirmation email it is considered a contract - they have to deliver. Not bad if yer a FAT BAR STEWARD!!!

heartsfc_fan

For the sake of a pound for the XXXL, might aswell go for it. Could give it to the wife as a nighty ;)

He Who Cannot Be Named

Merchandise sales must be needing a little boost just now. Congratulations to anyone that took the bait.

If they send a confirmation email it is considered a contract - they have to deliver. Not bad if yer a FAT BAR STEWARD!!!

No they dont,it is a tecnical error,would it not be better informing hearts instead of trying to rip them off

i ordered a couple of other things and 2 free shirts. They better arrive.

They wont,hearts dont do the tee in that size,it was a technical error.

You will.

No they don't - they CAN change the price, but it means you can back out of the purchase or contract.

Out of order if anybody did try and exploit an obvious mistake IMO.

Aye......

I once got a 32" tv off Argos for about ?300 cheaper because they fecked up the price online. They sent an email saying my order had been cancelled, i phone customer service and complained and my tv arrived the next day.

Got to love a good scam! Although im in 2 minds about ripping off the club I love. And id need a medium tshirt, ach feck it,

fill your boots fat boys!

If they confirm your order then it is technically a contract of sale and will be very hard for them to get out of.

I snapped up 48 (2 cases) of CD drives from a store in Aus for the price of 2 drives back in the day. Sold the lot at a computer fair one Saturday morning and made a tidy grand for an hours work.

Buyer beware - seller beware. Works both ways.

They wont,hearts dont do the tee in that size,it was a technical error.

I thought it was reduced because of the size or something. Did they have to cancel the rest of my order?

i just followed the link and they have it at ?17.99. a bit gutted now. thought i was on for a bargain.

Didn't Hearts rip ALL of us off last year?

I would say ???'s was definitely a scam for what we had to endure every 2nd saturday.

Independence
No they dont,it is a tecnical error,would it not be better informing hearts instead of trying to rip them off

Exactly.

How can these people state that they are Hearts fans!!!!

They will be the same people who criticise Hearts for being in debt and who also state that they will not be renewing their season ticket until Hearts have won 3 SPL titles in a row.

Independence
Didn't Hearts rip ALL of us off last year?

I would say ???'s was definitely a scam for what we had to endure every 2nd saturday.

What nonsense!

GROW UP!!!!!

What nonsense!

GROW UP!!!!!

Oh no, you used capital letters....

Please expand on why I should grow up? What part of my post was unreasonable or childish as you must think?

I thought it was reduced because of the size or something. Did they have to cancel the rest of my order?

They did say sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused you and refunded your money,and said you could order again now the error has been fixed:)

Archived