King Billy

The Real Maroonblood

Do you ever take a day off trolling or trying to start bother on here?

mfln130l.jpg

:rolleyes:

EDIT: FWIW, does it really matter either way the sexual predilictions of someone who has now been dead for nigh on 300 years?

King of the North
Do you ever take a day off trolling or trying to start bother on here?

Its getting harder to find a post of yours that doesnt mention the word bigot.

Wonder why that is.

I have days off frequently. I'm not here that often. I didn't start this thread, so don't throw the toys out the pram just because you dont like the way its going.

Today and yesterday I have made several posts. I think this is the only one that mentions bigots. Maybe you could check for me - I can't really be bothered.

However, thanks for your interest in my posts. maybe I'll come here more often.

I have days off frequently. I'm not here that often. I didn't start this thread, so don't throw the toys out the pram just because you dont like the way its going.

Today and yesterday I have made several posts. I think this is the only one that mentions bigots. Maybe you could check for me - I can't really be bothered.

Sounds like a good plan.

Come join the healthy massdebating sessions about Willie.

;)

King of the North
Sounds like a good plan.

Come join the healthy massdebating sessions about Willie.

;)

I might do that. Here is a pic from an orange march, which will hopefully bring a sense of unity back to this thread

527126101_223a564d9c.jpg?v=0

I might do that. Here is a pic from an orange march, which will hopefully bring a sense of unity back to this thread

527126101_223a564d9c.jpg?v=0

♫ I'm Every William...............

It's all in meeeeeeeeeeeeeee ♫

Guest S.U.S.S.

You dont have to start a thread to troll it. Toys? i see no toys, perhaps the truth is a little close to home, your a troller own up;)

Check your posts? i find the ones you post now rather pathetic so certainly wont be going back to check for those i missed.

still riles me that the unwashed/smelltic/cheltic/ MOD EDIT use this against us loyalists.

US? No, YOU. Dont tar all posters on this board with your viewpoint. I couldnt give a ***** if king billy was gayer than Ru Paul. Its all a load of tosh based on fairytales.

The fact that bigots (sorry loyalists) get wound up because other bigots think king billy was a homosexual says all i need to know about them and yourself. Your semi-literate ramblings on this thread seem to suggest you are living in a cave in Droheda in the 1600s.

Judging by some of the comments, does this mean its actually impossible for someone to be a loyalist and be gay at the same time?

Toxteth O'Grady
Judging by some of the comments, does this mean its actually impossible for someone to be a loyalist and be gay at the same time?

No it's not unheard of

http://bp2.blogger.com/_seTMFGjxvmc/Ri1JnwgEadI/AAAAAAAAAus/GQFzyd4ckpQ/s1600-h/mohawk2.JPG

These guys were singing YMCA

Techie question for the admin team - why cant i insert this image?

MacDonald Jardine

The only posts you make are on threads like this, or "Good Luck rangers" type threads on The Terrace.

I say posts but really it's the same one all the time.

MacDonald Jardine
US? No, YOU. Dont tar all posters on this board with your viewpoint. I couldnt give a ***** if king billy was gayer than Ru Paul. Its all a load of tosh based on fairytales.

The fact that bigots (sorry loyalists) get wound up because other bigots think king billy was a homosexual says all i need to know about them and yourself. Your semi-literate ramblings on this thread seem to suggest you are living in a cave in Droheda in the 1600s.

So do you have to be a bigot if you're a loyalist?

That sounds a bit judgemental and possibly bigoted.

portobellojambo1
on the contrary it is not well documented, if it was there wouldn't be such a dispute among historians.

The evidence for amounts to rapid promotions for apparently favoured men and the fact that his queen never conceived.

That about sums it up. Historians are like modern reporters in newspapers, they will write a story in a manner that might make people read it. Much more likely to get someone to read an article if it alleges that William III, Prince of Orange, was bi-sexual/homosexual. More appeal to some than for example writing a story that only said he had a white horse.

Like many things it has never been proven, don't think in those days they had closets out of which they could come when the time was right, so proving it could be a lot harder than saying it.

Does it fill me with shock or horror, not in the slightest.

So do you have to be a bigot if you're a loyalist?

That sounds a bit judgemental and possibly bigoted.

From my experiences it certainly helps. Also if your knuckles scrape the ground and your forehead gets in the way of your vision. A fondness for bunting and an inability to let the past stay in the past will help you gain membership to many an exciting lodge and parade.

And yes that is a sweeping generalisation, but as I say, thats my experience of it all.

MacDonald Jardine

James VI was reportedly gay as were a number of other monarchs.

The only people remotely interested in this tend to be the ones that like shouting "bigot" to everyone else.

MacDonald Jardine
From my experiences it certainly helps. Also if your knuckles scrape the ground and your forehead gets in the way of your vision. A fondness for bunting and an inability to let the past stay in the past will help you gain membership to many an exciting lodge and parade.

And yes that is a sweeping generalisation, but as I say, thats my experience of it all.

Who am I to disagree?

siegementality

I'll be honest, I'm a homophobe. Really couldn't give a feck about King Billy, Peter Thatchell, or any of the PC mob. Sorry if that offends anyone but guess what, I am as entitled to my opinion as the next person, I'm not neccesarily right and neither are they, life eh!

The People's Chimp

Not according to my brother who lives in manchester and saw a few sights wandering around with union flags post uefa riots. I say wandering, but i really mean "mincing."

Geoff Kilpatrick

Ever heard of the Kincora Boys home?

Ever heard of the Kincora Boys home?

Was that not a childrens home were the children were abused?

What on earth does that have to do with being gay? :wacko:

King of the North
The only posts you make are on threads like this, or "Good Luck rangers" type threads on The Terrace.

I say posts but really it's the same one all the time.

Funny, I could have sworn that today I have posted on threads about King Billy as well as Hibs, the housing market, hearts youth policy among other things.

I have no doubts that I disagree with the likes of you (and the other poster who had a dig) on several issues, particularly 'Loyalism', but I am sure, despite this, that you are capable of commenting on several issues from time to time, perhaps occasionally with verve and intelligence.

You could try extending the same courtesy to others.

For what it's worth - if I am on here and some numpty mini hun is making comments about anything, I'll have a go at trying to restore the balance, so maybe you should put me on ignore, since this isn't the first time you've tried to have a pop. Just a thought.

The Mighty Thor
William III, Prince of Orange, was bi-sexual/homosexual. More appeal to some than for example writing a story that only said he had a white horse

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

A bit of arthur, a bit of martha and he had a horse as well?

The boy was insatiable.

Ah well i suppose any holes a goal. :P

Was that not a childrens home were the children were abused?

What on earth does that have to do with being gay? :wacko:

I think it was in reference to CCP's question re If it was impossible to be loyalist and gay at the same time...

From Wiki - "Allegations later emerged that the Royal Ulster Constabulary had been informed of the goings-on at the home for years previously, but had not moved to prevent it, because the manager of the home, William McGrath, was also the leader of an obscure loyalist paramilitary group, called Tara, and was being blackmailed by MI5 into providing intelligence on other loyalist groups."

♫ The RUC knew, The RUC knew, The RUC knew ♫

Geoff Kilpatrick
I think it was in reference to CCP's question re If it was impossible to be loyalist and gay at the same time...

From Wiki - "Allegations later emerged that the Royal Ulster Constabulary had been informed of the goings-on at the home for years previously, but had not moved to prevent it, because the manager of the home, William McGrath, was also the leader of an obscure loyalist paramilitary group, called Tara, and was being blackmailed by MI5 into providing intelligence on other loyalist groups."

♫ The RUC knew, The RUC knew, The RUC knew ♫

Correct. It was a high-level group who then preyed on the boys home, turning the kids there into rent boys.

There were also rumours of top civil servants and Unionist politicians being involved as well, IIRC.

King William did indeed have a massive, massive impact on the future of this country. I am sure he would be horrified that he had become the poster boy for a bunch of buckie swilling hun bigot neds.

You're coming across as a bit of a snob. The rich and the poor should be allowed to celebrate.

Archived