Whats it like?

What would it be like to work there?

What would it be like to live there?

Whats the nightlife like?

Is it expensive?

Etc....

Cheers

Get her pumped!!!

I've been there loads of times. It's clean and safe, but I always find it a bit boring. The focus is very much on work there, whereas in Dubai it's more about play. Still, Dubai's only an hour's drive away.

John Findlay

If you dont mind working in heat that can reach 130 degrees farenheit then it is fine.

Dubai is the place for nightlife but, there is a thriving ex pat community all through the U.A.E

John

Professor.Arturo
I've been there loads of times. It's clean and safe, but I always find it a bit boring. The focus is very much on work there, whereas in Dubai it's more about play. Still, Dubai's only an hour's drive away.

Been there many times as well, ah....those nights in the Ally Pally with a Chinese takeaway ;)

Some other good pubs there as well, The Tavern (Sheraton), 49ers and Harvesters.

But Dubai is definately the hot spot for night life, love the Rock Bottom, and Scarlets bar in the towers.

Been there many times as well, ah....those nights in the Ally Pally with a Chinese takeaway ;)

Some other good pubs there as well, The Tavern (Sheraton), 49ers and Harvesters.

But Dubai is definately the hot spot for night life, love the Rock Bottom, and Scarlets bar in the towers.

You forgot about the 'Bobby Moores' ;)

Archived