Hearts team building, in pictures...

Dr. Bapswent

Knowing our luck our entire first team squad will sustain injuries relating to climbing about on high up ropey-spider web thingys. Except Ksanivicius, he'll be fine, low centre of gravity.

Anyone know who the chap talking to Csaba is?

FERRYABROAD
Why did the Monty Python Lumberjack song start playing in my head when I saw those pics? :P

LOL - Similarly I thought Life of Brian - bright side of life !

Dr. Bapswent
Knowing our luck our entire first team squad will sustain injuries relating to climbing about on high up ropey-spider web thingys. Except Ksanivicius, he'll be fine, low centre of gravity.

Makela

Dr. Bapswent
Him or Mole.....I can never tell those two apart. :rolleyes:

Its the way they move.....like lightning.

scott_jambo
Thanks, he's clearly been somewhere hot on his holidays.

Il take a stab at Germany??

scott_jambo
Its the way they move.....like lightning.

But Makela was the fastest guy in Finland. just lik Beslija in Belgium and Nade in France?

Griclesfield

imagine the headline in the papers ....

" Hearts players walking on a tight rope again "

I thought professional footballers were meant to steer clear of dangerous things? Eek. You wouldn't get me up there for love nor money.

Overcoming a fear of heights will undoubtedly help later on in the season when we're looking down from the top of the league...

We can all dream.

I thought professional footballers were meant to steer clear of dangerous things? Eek. You wouldn't get me up there for love nor money.

Overcoming a fear of heights will undoubtedly help later on in the season when we're looking down from the top of the league...

We can all dream.

you can get the anxiety of vertigo from looking up at something also :rolleyes:

Hard to tell from pictures alone, but with this new 'together' thing i would like to have seen Csaba and the coaching staff along with VR/RR if there, take part. Hell, witht the new niceties towards the press, they should have took part.

kissthebadge

Watching the video on HeartsTV leaves me with the distinct impression that Zaliukas is a complete hoop.

marshallschunkychicken
Watching the video on HeartsTV leaves me with the distinct impression that Zaliukas is a complete hoop.

Agreed.

Something tells me a drug test is in order. :(

Watching him play football already made me think that....:cool:

DigitalTwisted

Unless I'm missing some "in joke" about Makela, it's quite obviously Obua talking to Csaba.

rumbles1874

good to se the team having a joke and a laugh as one and not in wee groups. would never gt me up there am sure the managemen team took part t some of the stuff but what i was worried about is in the video they all have to sign a disclaimer :confused:

Archived