Hearts versus Hull City

DB-14

Who is going to Hearts vs Hull  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is going to Hearts vs Hull

How many people here are going to attend this friendly next Sunday and I was just wondering is it pay at the gate?

:)

FTH!

Imeantasong

Finally had enough of friendlies. Used to go to them in the days when the close-season was a nightmare.

Better things to do these days than pay for one as well.

Should make these games about ?2.

20 substitutes in the second half.

Nope, not me, but I understand the guys who can't wait.

Robbos Right Peg

Wild horses wouldnae drag me to watch that pesh. Bad enough that I have got to use my season ticket for the other games but it's not valid for this pony and trap WTF. Might tune into Sultana though

I am only attending to see how the Hearts side has merely changed in attitude since the end of last season must say I did attend the Catalans versus the Matalans fixture thoroughly enjoyed that.

:)

FTH!

Would probably have gone along to see 'all' our cracking new signings but unforunately have got to go to the Emirates instead for the Arsenal v Real Madrid and Hamburg v Juventus games ;)

The Old Tolbooth
Come on John.

Get to it!

I cant mate, I've got lindas sisters wedding on the Friday, and don't get the kids til late on the Saturday night, and have them til Sunday night.

It could have been much worse, it could have been a league game ;)

Jam Tarts 1874

Hull making it into the EPL just goes to show how bad the Championship is, no wonder Bednar managed to score a few goals for monkeyheid! Any team which has 39 year Dean Windyass as a key player must be pretty poor.

I notice that Hull were papped 4-0 by division one Crewe yesterday, again just high-lights the lack of quality in the Championship.

I cant mate, I've got lindas sisters wedding on the Friday, and don't get the kids til late on the Saturday night, and have them til Sunday night.

It could have been much worse, it could have been a league game ;)

Take them to the game then :)

Hope its pay on Sunday, or im watching it on telly. Cant along for a ticket ...

fully intended to get tickets for this, but not had the time to get over to get any. august is a pretty mad month, and we have tickets for some fringe things on sunday, also my mates 40th saturday, i'm not sure if i actually have the time.

may get tickets on saturday if i have the time

Im going with the missus and the grandson. This is another game that will ensure that the grandson grows up supporting the right team.

PS If your a season ticket holder its cheaper.

Got my free ticket after the magazine cancellation, and bought one for my wee lad...

Clerry Jambo

Hull expected to bring around 500 with them - thought I would just let everybody know!!:rolleyes:

I'm gonna be in Northern Ireland so I can't make the game. Hopefully I can find somewhere with Setanta that is showing it.

I'll go if we make a couple of signings this week.

We've only got one guy so far and he doesn't have a work permit.

The only thing worse than watching last season's dross: Watching last season's in a non competitive game.

not going unless we make a coupleof signings who i might want to see, at the moment although impressed by the manager there is nothing to excite me about the playing staff at present

loveofthegame

Undecided. I always usually go to friendlies, but they really are just so ****e normally. Boring and no atmosphere. Unless a number of new faces are brought in this week then i'll probably give it a miss.

robin hood jambo

Was going to boycott thos before the csaba annoncement.

Ive now decided to go as i hope csaba will play what he thinks is his best 11, also im starting to really like csaba and wish to be there to give him and the team my backing.

I just hope i wont be dissapointed!!

Csaba seems like a good manager, however he is not superman. The players we have are still rank!!

Friendlies are a complete waste of time and money. I won't be there.

I'll be watching at home on Setanta,

Skint :mad:

Get a tap off Craig! He's good for it... I'll be there!

Ryan Gosling

You'll be in Asia right?

Jambof3tornado
I am coming over from Northern Italy to see the match at Tynecastle.

You my friend deserve a medal!!! To travel that distance to watch a friendly against a big team like Hull shows real commitment!!

Hope its a good game.:)

Anyone know if I get tickets at the ticket office, will I still have to pay the charge that you get online??

not gonna make it up as i'm coming home in a fortnight - not amused....

just gonna watch it in the pub down here, methinks i'll be the only person in a hearts strip in Hull, should be interesting.... ;)

You'll be in Asia right?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No. I'll be back in Blighty on Thursday morning.

I've kind of given up on friendlies but i'm still undecided.

Funnily enough, it was last years game against Barca that tipped it for me- that was pish.

Guest jambomickey

i'll be there on sunday! be in wheatfield because there not opening old main stand lower where my season ticket is.

Greedy_Jambo

I'll be watching it at the burds house. Im too tight to pay for a ticket or even pay for setanta.

Everybody loves Baz

Nope, can't go, My inconsiderate pwick of a best mate is getting married in Kilmarnock on the Saturday then we're all out for a meal on the Sunday

letsalllaughathobos

ill be their.

itching to get back to tynie ill be teir with the wee man on sat aswell

portobellojambo1

Tend to agree, I get a bit bored watching friendly games, as there is nothing at stake. Don't mind the away friendlies as much, as it usually involves two or three days away with friends.

In saying that I am going to this game, when I was in getting my S/T last week, I just asked how sales were going for the Hull game. Cannot remember what the answer was, but I do remember him asking me if I wanted a ticket for it, and me saying "Yes".

I'll be watching at home on Setanta,

Skint :mad:

You Part Timers make me sick!! :)

Leave ma Scooter out of this, before ya start!! :cool:

Chad Sexington

Friendlies bore me rigid. They are very rarely watchable.

Setanta for me with a couple of cans.

I went to buy a ticket online earlier only to find that they've changed the ticket system so that you can only get a random ticket from the stand.

Apparently you have to phone up if you want a specific seat. Why did they get rid of the old system?

Archived